Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Battle Lines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

Battle Lines  Empty
PostSubject: Battle Lines    Battle Lines  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:26 am

Battle Lines  Coolte29

The Shogun Champion steps into the frame and seats himself in front of the table as the scene begins. Sabertooth is seen wearing a fine suit. He adjusts his tie before looking right into the camera.

Campo de Batalla.

It means that we’re headed to war against the Ghost Organization. Unlikely allies. 

I won’t lie to you though. At Chapter forty-six I thought my momentous reign was close to the end when Zeus and Silva stepped into the fray to help Emmanuelle get the win. It’s almost like I had called it. I told the world that Emmy couldn’t be trusted. That she’d willingly sell her soul to the Ghost Organization to get what she wants. The title that I beat her for over four hundred and forty days ago… But that’s not what happened. She didn’t take the free win. She didn’t let Zeus and Silva get away with costing me the match. She didn’t want to win that way and I respect her for it. In fact, that is probably the only reason I still have this belt wrapped around my waist. Am I proud? Not really. I would have loved to end the match on my own terms. A jackknife pin, although crafty, isn’t what I had in mind as the greatest champion in Wrestleworld history. I wanted to make a statement against two very capable and former champions. Yes, I won. At the end of the day, that’s all that matters. But it just didn’t feel right.

Before I could ponder over my win, something happened. The Ghost Organization couldn’t fathom somebody rejecting their services. They couldn’t fathom someone wanting to finish the match on their own merit. The Ghost Organization would have loved to have Emmy on their payroll. Having somebody of her talent as your paper champion-- Yeah, it certainly increases the little credibility that they have left. It would have been a shame to lose my title in such a fashion after holding it for longer than any champion in the company’s history. But I expected nothing less from the Ghost Organization. So yeah-- I am surprised by the fighting spirit shown by Emmanuelle. While I would be lying if I said I trust her completely, it certainly earned my respect. And at the end of the day, that’s all you need to work with somebody. Especially if the task at hand is to put an end to the Ghost Organization.

But what I don’t appreciate is Sgt. Jackass walking down the ramp after my win and bringing my WIFE along with him to hammer down his agenda. I know that Hana has her differences from the World’s Finest. Heck, I don’t even blame her for it. But I don’t appreciate her being dragged into this mess. She shouldn’t be in the Ghost Organization, to begin with. I know how strong-willed she is. She’s never going to cave to their demands. She’s never going to let them control her narrative. Even April for that matter-- They’re not like Layne Driver or Jay Jones. They wouldn’t sell out to the system because deep down, they love Wrestleworld as much as I do. April being the American Dream Champion was only possible because of what the World’s Finest did to the piece of shit that held the belt before her. While some might feel bad about what happened to Jay, I can’t say that he didn’t deserve it. He was a constant thorn in the path of Cynthia and Nobi. He made their life a living hell. And all the while he was a joke of a champion. He faced me twice in that period and lost both times. I am not surprised either! The only reason he was champion was because of the people he aligned himself with. He started as Claudia’s lapdog. And then he got a promotion to be the Ghost Organization’s errands boy. 

I can already hear the ramblings about how in the world will I get along with Emmanuelle. How will we coexist? Do we have to? My win was shrouded in controversy because of the Ghost Organization. I have my own reasons to hate the group. But so does Emmy. This isn’t a technical exhibition where we have to showcase and prowess of being a tightly-knit team-- No. This is WAR! We’re stepping into the battlefield with only one thought in mind. To destroy the Ghost Organization. I know Emmy blames Zeus and Silva for not being a champion right now. I know that she’s upset. While she may not like me, she for sure does not like them either. 

What I don’t appreciate is having to go to war with my wife. Let me get this straight, I am not going to be hitting my wife. I am not going to be attacking her. I am not going to try to pin her for the win. I am just not. I have said this before and I will say it again. The love of my life will ALWAYS comes first to me. No matter what, I am team Hana before I am team World’s Finest. I am not trying to see my wife get hurt. I know that Cynthia and Emmanuelle don’t share this opinion. That’s where the conflict of interest could arise. Ghost Organization is really clever for this. They knew that I wouldn’t want to face my wife. If it’s a wrestling contest, I can understand. We’re just doing our jobs. But with the Ghost Organization-- It’s personal. Hana is one hell of a fighter and she can hold her own very well against the best. What happens between her and the rest of my team isn’t in my control. But I won’t let them hurt my wife. I won’t. 

If they take it too far, we’d have problems too. So, as long as we put a beating down on Sgt. Jack Ranger and the rest of the Ghost Organization goons, then I will be the first to shove my foot up his ass. April? Sure. I’ll fight for the right to prove that I am a better champion than she can ever be. Sweet Melody is fighting on the wrong side of this war. They’re on the losing team. I am hoping that they can get back to their senses and realize how big of a mistake they’re making here. If anything, this war at Destino will be my way of bringing my wife back to the right side. I will save her from their bullshit. I will make sure that she realizes that she doesn’t belong with those crooks. She’s a fighter. A warrior. Not a phony. Ghost Organization has run rampant on Wrestleworld for far too long. It’s a place that I helped build. There are a lot of popular faces that came around but they’re not here anymore. But no matter what, I stuck around! I saw through the worst of times and cherished the best. In fact, Wrestleworld is the reason I even met my wife. So, it has a soft spot in my heart. I love this place. I will always respect what it has done for me and my career. When the world had given up on Christopher Sabertooth, Wrestleworld gave me a chance to prove myself. And I have fulfilled my promise by being the greatest in the company’s history. And it PAINS me to see it collapse on itself as it has over the last year. Ghost Organization has sucked the life out of the place that I love. It has made my passion into a chore. It has made me not walk amongst the halls that I once admired. 

Joe Smith and the Wardens have damaged a piece of wrestling history that we might never get back. Wrestleworld might never reach the heights of 2020. Not as long as Ghost Organization is at the helm. Not as long as they slowly kill the company by turning everybody against each other. I know Sweet Melody doesn’t like the World’s Finest. I know that they have had their differences. But this isn’t about factions anymore. This is about Wrestleworld. This is about saving the company. The championship that April holds dear won’t mean much if there is no company left to wrestle in. Ghost Organization has done NOTHING to help Wrestleworld. It made capable wrestlers like Layne Driver into yes-man. They threw him to the wolves when he didn’t serve their purpose. Jay Jones was supposed to be the FACE of the Ghost Organization. But they watched as he got his ass kicked till his career was put on hold. That man had his leg snapped in half not because of what Cynthia did-- No. Ghost Organization is to blame for what happened to Jay! And I can’t let that happen to Hana. I can’t let them use her like a fucking puppet. 

Ever since I stepped foot in this company, I gave it everything that I have had. I never wanted to stop fighting because that’s not in me. Many would have quit long ago but I never gave up. And even now, despite everything that has happened, I will not give up on Wrestleworld. Jaywalker’s vision has been turned into a nightmare for anybody that doesn’t side with the group. Joe Smith-- I don’t care for his reasons. Nothing he says will ever justify putting the rest of the wrestlers through the things that he has. 

So I plead to my partners. Cynthia, I have seen you grow into a fabulous wrestler. When the world didn’t expect it, you won the War of the Worlds Rumble. You won the European Championship. A title that I am awfully familiar with. A title you beat the great Colton Saint for. I have tremendous respect for your ability as a wrestler and as a member of the World’s Finest. You certainly fit the bill.

Emmy. I know we don’t see eye to eye. I know you don’t like me. But I will be the first to admit that I was wrong about you. Long ago, I said that you weren’t worthy of this title. That you didn’t abide by the morals of a Shogun. But you’ve blown all of that out of the water. I am sorry for doubting you. I am sorry for thinking that you’d turn your back on Wrestleworld. That you would sell your soul to the fucking pieces of shit in power. You’re a phenomenal wrestler and I couldn't be prouder to call you a rival. You bring the best out of me every step of the way. While liking each other won’t come easy. We’ve got history that is hard to forget. But all I ask for you is to concentrate on what we have to do. You may not want to be in the World’s Finest but you certainly fit the name. You’re one of the best in the business. You’re a champion in your own right. You’re a world-beater. And together, we can take them down. We can put an end to Sgt. Jack Ranger and the rest of the Wardens. 

I am aware that Matsuda has her hands full at Destino. She has the future of Robbie V and Jaywalker in her hands. With the threat of Claudia Michaels looming in the background. We know what she’s capable of. We knew how far she can go to get what she wants. Is her freedom worth more than everybody else’s? Only time will tell. It’s crazy to me that Layne would still do Joe Smith’s bidding after the beating he received at the hands of Zeus and Silva. That man has no shame anymore. The Layne Kurobane of old is lost. 

Destino has plenty of ramifications for the future of Wrestleworld. With the World’s Finest having an opportunity to make things right. It’s on us now to save the company that we love. For me, it goes beyond that. Hana-- I know that things aren’t as good as they seemed. I know that you don’t want to do this either. But this is something we’ll have to do now that we stand on opposite sides of the war. I won’t put a finger on you. I don’t expect you to do the same. Heck, if there are any underlying frustrations you want to take out, I will take the brunt of it all. But after all is done, please-- Come back with me. Join us on the right side of the war. Help us put an end to the tyranny of Ghost Organization. It has to end! 

Campo de Batalla.

The battle lines have been drawn. Destino will prove as a launching pad for the return of Wrestleworld to its former days of glory. We’ll return the order amidst the chaos that has corrupted this company. I will fight for my love. I will fight for the World’s Finest. I will fight for the honor that the Shogun Championship has brought to the table. I will FIGHT for Wrestleworld. That is the least I can do. Together we will bring the Ghost Organization down to its knees. They’ll beg for mercy as they made plenty of others do in their wake. They will suffer the consequences of their action. They WILL lose. No Warden. No champion. No mindless soldiers can stop us. This is OUR war to win. 
Back to top Go down

Battle Lines
Page 1 of 1