Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SanadaGOAT
King of the World
King of the World
SanadaGOAT

Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO Empty
PostSubject: Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO   Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 4:19 pm

Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

Destino #1: Game Changer.

19.08.22 Wrestleworld Territory

*A lot has happened recently on the territory known as Wrestleworld. With each passing day, you could see the chaotic influence of the rule of the Ghost Organization. Although it didn't matter much to many fans, one could see mixed feelings about the new power among the roster' members. Some sided with the Ghost Organization, others were against their ridiculous authority. However, there were also those who were indifferent to the whims of this group, as long as they did not interfere in their own business. The third type of person was the King of the World himself, Arata Asakura. While he despised the Ghost Organization, he had no intention of waging war with them as long as they didn't bother him. Which was even visible during the last Chapter. Arata did not intend to be part of the World's Finest and their noble mission to destroy the current authority. For Arata, all that mattered was a brief and insignificant meeting with his Destino challenger.*

*The shot opens in the castle that once belonged to former American Dream Architect, Claudia Michaels. As everyone knows, this place was gifted to Arata after winning the crown, and also renovated based on his vision. The camera immediately catches the owner of this building within its range. A man dressed in a black shirt, black suit pants, black leather shoes sits comfortably on the throne. A long golden robe is dropped over his shoulders, and the Gold Crown Championship can be seen on his shoulder. Arata's fingers tighten on the leather part of his belt, and his harsh tone of voice echoes across the throne room.*

Ever since Wrestleworld opened its doors, I had one goal. I wanted to be the best, what this place had to offer and over the past few years I have done it. Well, in fact, since my first matches I took huge steps in this direction. With each subsequent show, I have been writing an important history for Wrestleworld. In fact, I was one of the pillars this place needed and still needs not to collapse under the stupidity and greed of authority. However, there is something that differs me from those who came here at the same time as me. I'm not interested in being a guardian of morality. I didn't sign a contract with Wrestleworld to wage wars that give me no benefit. Just like three years ago, I'm not interested in fighting authority' bullshit, which is abusing its power now. Sure, I think their behavior is unfair, but for the fuck sake, the whole world is full of injustice. Wherever we look, we can see that life is not a utopia. Therefore, trying hard to impose your morality on others is simply a waste of time. Most of these people can't be changed anyway. All that remains is to eliminate them, and we all know the World's Finest is not capable of it, because they are too 'pure'. So this shitty war is going to go on for months or years once again. Thus, we will be part of an endless cycle, and it tires me. Being a witness of this is annoying itself and it makes me sick, let alone participating in this bullshit. Therefore, I continue to stick to the resolution I made at the very beginning. I will only fight those who get in my way. I will not be a helping hand that, in order to fix someone else' life, sacrifice himself. I'm only here for my own greatness, and I hope it's fucking obvious. Therefore, if others want to wage war, they can have fun, but I will not even lift my finger to help them. Not a fucking chance.

Especially since I have more important matters on my mind. As we all know, some time ago I wrote my name on the cards of the history of Wrestleworld once again. I have turned the King of the World crown into a championship that I intend to defend with everything I have. It is something I am not going to give to anyone, even if it costs me to lose both, my physical and mental health. Why? It couldn't be easier. Because this is my championship! And when I say that, I don't mean I am holding this belt. Well, take a closer look at it. Do you see this dragon symbol, Fumihiko? Do you see that fucking championship design, that you want to hold with your hands so much? I had nothing to do with what it looked like, but as you can see your boss understood one important thing when he was designing it. It's not just the Gold Crown Championship. This is the Arata Asakura Championship, and no one but me deserves it. Therefore, you can flex with your monster power how much you want, but that's not enough to become a champion. Above all, something this ridiculous will never be enough to overcome me. No matter how impressive physical strength may be, it will never be the main factor. There are many other very valuable qualities that can easily push aside physicality. So let me ask you something, Fumihiko. Do you know why people say I'm strong as hell? I'm not a powerfully built guy, maybe I don't have the physical strength at your level. However, my strength lies in my technicality and, above all, in my intelligence. It's my mind and innate killer instinct that everyone is so afraid of. It is thanks to them that I have had three Wrestleworld Championships in my possession. This is something no one has ever done. Therefore, I would like you to realize that if you only intend to rely on physicality, you have already lost  this battle. I'm not saying that you have a chance to win, but I would like to at least believe that you will be a challenge for me. Though, I don't know if I'm not expecting too much. In the end, our few meetings allowed me to see one thing. you are a goddamn fool who relies only on your strength. Which makes you so easy to manipulate. And this is simply amusing to me.

A few weeks ago I invited you to my castle for a reason, Fumihiko. However, you misread my intentions, which made me realize how stupid you actually are. It made me understand that I could trap you whenever I wanted. Moreover, I could have done it that day, but I just felt sorry for you. Therefore, I simply let you leave my kingdom, giving you a chance to believe that your approach is right. Over the past few weeks, I've been helping you build your confidence. But do you know why? To destroy it completely when we are going to face in a serious match. So if I were you, I wouldn't be guided by that shit that happened on the last show. I only went there to check something, and when I knew everything, I left the ring. Conducting my little investigation about you was the only reason I even showed up in the ring. But don't give yourself too much credit, because my prudence has nothing to do with respect. Honestly, I consider you a worthless piece of shit, that needs a good few years to even have any potential. My reasoning behind my behaviour is just the fact that I like to be well prepared. I can't help it, it is just a habit.

However, there is something else that I would like to be clear about. I realize that you think being part of the Ghost Organization gives you an advantage. Welp, as we all know, even this grandpa will show up at the ring side as your cheerleader. Moreover, I dare to say that he will certainly start interfering. The thing is, it won't change anything anyway. The only difference is, I'm gonna kick his and yours ass during one night. No matter how much you want it, it is destiny and you cannot change it. However, as I mentioned, you are a bit stupid and you believe in all the promises that that old prick gave you. You think the Ghost Organization will change your life, but the truth is they are only using you as a human shield. After all, when something happens to you, they will find another idiot who will sacrifice himself for their whim. The thing is, I partly understand why you joined them. Being close to the authority just gave you a chance to get some attention and an easier way to get an opportunity. Fuck me, didn't I let you get this match myself? However, I only did it to give you a lesson. But why? Well, no matter how much you want to be successful, relying only on others is a huge mistake. You see...Today the Ghost Organization is in charge, but tomorrow may be gone. So if your entire career is to be part of this group, then Fumihiko will die with this bunch of morons. Because, unfortunately, without Wardens and the director you mean absolutely nothing in the world of wrestling, you stupid fuck. In fact, this whole group isn't worth shit. The only thing that saves you is that you have the power. However, nothing lasts forever.

At some point, It was possible for me to become part of this organization myself, but I refused, because I don't like to surround myself with worthless people. So they were desperately trying to make me join at Death Sentence. They failed once again. But why am I saying that? In these few sentences, there is shown a huge difference between us, Fumihiko. You stick to the Ghost Organization because you know, you can't do decent without them. While the director wanted me to join them, because he knows I'm a game changer. Joe Smith knows I'm the Ace of Wrestleworld and with me he could change the whole company. And I have a suspicion that the fact that he sent his goons after me...including you, is another plan to change my mind. But no matter what that asshole tries to do, I am not going to join the Ghost Organization. So fuck off.

I'm not interested in your 'power', because everyone knows I'm the one who rules Wrestleworld. I don't need an official label from that prick for that to be true. All I care about is my own career and my Gold Crown Championship. And this is something that will remain with me forever. Because being the greatest is my destino.
Back to top Go down

Game Changer - vs FUMIHIKO
Page 1 of 1