Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Wrestleworld Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

The Wrestleworld Map Empty
PostSubject: The Wrestleworld Map   The Wrestleworld Map I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 am

THE WRESTLEWORLD MAP
The Wrestleworld Map E0pF798
Wrestleworld is not just a wrestling company. It’s more of a sanctuary, a haven, a paradise to those who lives and breathes this competitive sport that we've all loved for years. Its location in the World Map is not officially declared, but what is known is that it is located in what is called “The Neutral Territories”. Jaywalker discovered and founded this world, and with the help of his Architects, he built it to his vision.

KEY LOCATIONS:

THE WRESTLEWORLD CAPITAL
The Wrestleworld Capital or simply The Capital is where day-to-day operations happen. Businesses are built. Merchants sell their goods. There are hospitals, and banks, and restaurants. All the things that make the money run. There is an entire neighborhood with beautiful apartments where the Clients reside. They automatically get their own place without worrying about rent so long as they have an active contract with the company. There are also various hotel rooms for the tourists and guests to stay in, which they would have to reserve upon buying tickets to the live events. Close to the Wrestleworld Capital is the Entry Border. This is where Clients and Guests are monitored and inspected before they are allowed in Wrestleworld.

THE TWO ARENAS
The Heaven’s Arena is where the live bi-weekly Chapters happen. The Crown Coliseum is a much bigger arena where live Pay-per-views take place. These arenas are modern built especially for the sport. There are offices and clean locker rooms and all-day catering on the day of the shows. The Commentators, Robbie V and Felix Mosby, don’t stay ringside, but rather in the Sky Booth where they could see the action clearly while at the same time avoiding any possible clash with the competitors that would be disruptive in them doing their jobs. American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels has a specially made Queen’s Balcony for her viewing.

THE ARCHITECT TERRITORIES
At The Epicenter Episode 2, Jaywalker revealed that there are Architect Territories that he gave each of the Architects for them to build their residence. They could do whatever they wanted with their territories, and each Architect wasted no time in making use of it.

The Wrestleworld Castle
Owned by: American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels
Weather Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, Gloomy
This location is where Claudia Michaels and Robbie V resides. It is surrounded by guards and knights sworn to protect the Queen of the World. It also has servants that are loyal and will follow orders without question. The Castle also serves as The Underworld’s headquarters. Outside of it is a nice view of the sea and overlooking Pendragon’s Rainforest Dojo. At the main hall of the castle, there is a "Golden Throne" made of melted old Championships that Claudia had previously won in other companies.

The Wrestleworld Dojo
Owned by: Shogun Architect Jaydayne Pendragon
Weather Conditions: Sunny, Rainy, sometimes both at the same time.
Within the tropical rainforest is Jaydayne Pendragon’s dojo where he often has classes and training with comrades or potential successors, as well as a safe place to spend time with family and friends. Whether in the Dojo or outside in the forest, this is a place where one can clear their head and feel at peace. Every visit comes with a tour showing the beautiful view and a lesson of being one with your environment and surroundings. Discipline is always the key.

The Wrestleworld Islands
Owned by: Campeonatos de Parejas Architects Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones
Weather Conditions: Sunny
The Wrestleworld Islands is also often referred to as “The Weeb Islands”. This place is disguised as a place of history that gives a respectful nod on Lucha Libre traditions and Mexican culture. But Drake and Jones clearly have made a mockery of it seeing as they both know nothing about either thing. They are only concerned with keeping up the “Mexican spirit” upon arrival while turning the place into their personal space where they host fake anime conventions or go to cruise trips and filling their population with female cosplayers. But maybe it’s more than meets the eye?

The Wrestleworld Carnival
Owned by: European Architect Babayka
Weather Conditions: Dark Clouds with the smell of chemicals and rust in the air.
This is everything that the Wrestleworld Dojo isn’t. It is not peaceful or calm, as a matter of fact, this is the place to summon your inner monster that knows nothing but despair and hatred. The Carnival has old rides, Carousels with broken horses, Roller Coasters with rusting gears, scary clowns and mimes for your wretched soul’s pleasure.

THE WRESTLEWORLD STUDIOS
City Hall? The White House? Doesn't matter to us. This is a building that serves as a place made especially for The Wrestleworld Director Jaywalker. Other than hosting Exclusives in this building, this is also a personal office space where Jaywalker plans events, makes important decisions and overall operates the Wrestleworld, turning it into a self-sustaining environment while hosting and creating the best damn shows one could ever produce. When setting up an appointment with Jaywalker, keep in mind that he has a very busy schedule and it may take 4 weeks to 4 months to make room for you in his calendar. Thank you for understanding. 

Come and explore the new world!

Become part of Wrestleworld!
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

The Wrestleworld Map
Page 1 of 1