Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hana Nakajima
Clients
Hana Nakajima

Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick   Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 10:11 pm

Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick AKDJwWR
Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick 2acde7c7d3b68f2ee34f62b83372916d2b4329da

KOTW #2: Break a chain.

19.04.20 Wrestleworld Arena

*The recording takes place several hours before the start of King of the World PPV. At the moment, the arena is almost empty, which allows Hana to sit on the stairs between two stands without disturbing anyone. The girl is dressed in a white sweater, black-white checkered skirt, white high knee socks and black shoes with a platform. A gentle make-up is visible on her face, while the strands of wavy hair fall on the shoulders of Japanese woman. What completes her entire outfit is a black choker with a heart-shaped pendant, as well as a band with cat ears of the same color, which, due to the fact that it is a little too large, sometimes slips on her forehead. Before Hana speaks for the first time, she takes a deep breath and sighs heavily. The very thought that she will face Maverick and The Professional in a few hours makes her feel sick. It is true that both, she and April would like to complete their little revenge on The Underworld, but recently the situation has become increasingly tense, and members of the mentioned faction began to cross the lines again and again, even if it was just empty words. However, Hana wasn't the most concerned about insults, but about her tag team partner. On the one hand, she was glad that she could count on her, but on the other, she had the impression that something bad was happening to her. Was she surprised? No, because in the end Claudia and her boys have been getting under her skin for weeks, but this time April was not only fighting for herself, but also for Hana. However, the young Japanese did not want to be the reason why her older friend would do something that she would regret, and after her last words it could be concluded that she would not hesitate to do anything. Anyway, despite the few things that still tormented Hana a bit, the girl knew that she had to focus on the match and the future of Sweet Melody,  she decided to trust April's plans. However, those who don't deserve any kind of trust are members of The Underworld, that's why she decided that before this clash will take place, she has a few things to explain with Maverick and The Professional.*

I told you. I told you. I told you. Neither I nor April consider each other a burden and I hope that when you finally heard it again and again you will stop repeating this nonsense, because it starts to get boring. I'm really fed up with listening the same thing, because everyone knows it's not true. If our cooperation were to be problematic in some way, Sweet Melody would never have been created, but as you can see, we are here and we are ready to change the world for the better. However, as you know, such a large undertaking is implemented in small steps, so we must first start by eliminating a few rats, which in recent months are really problematic for Wrestleworld in many ways. I know that lately I use a lot of animals-related comparisons and, in total, looking at how wicked are the members of The Underworld, I think I offend animals. However, it is hard for me to think of them as people, because they lack any human reflexes and you can say that I felt it the hard way. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean if you saw this weird Maverick's tweets in recent days.

*Hana shakes her head in disapproval, then hits her forehead with her open hand at the mere mention of this awkward situation that caused some confusion on Twitter.*

To be honest, Mav, there was no need to post such an ambiguous tweet, because first of all it was inappropriate, and secondly you can see how much controversy it caused. The time that you spent on arguing with people on the internet could have been used for a good training session, but as I can see you are so confident that you allow yourself the privilege of wasting time. However, this should probably not surprise me, because in your eyes there was always something strange, which gave the impression that you don't even know what doubts mean. Ah, talking about controversy and doubts, you decided to touch the topic of my match with Ms. Claudia, and I don't think you've listened very carefully lately, because your speech has quite a few things that don't make any sense at all. See, contrary to what you think, no one hides the presence of Stephanie-San at the end of this match, it would be hard to do it, because she literally came in with a bang and attacked Mr. Robbie. Do I support her behavior? No, after all, this guy is on a wheelchair, which is synonymous with the fact that he was defenseless, but on the other hand it is not my business and it may sound selfish, but my words will not change anything here. Ms. Claudia and Stephanie-San have to explain this to each other, but I hope that no one else will suffer this time. However, returning to what I said, I also did not quite like the victory in such a way, because I would prefer to do it in a more clean way. Well, the word 'clean' is a fairly wide concept if we have an Outlaw Rules Match. What I want to say is that maybe the circumstances at the end of the clash were not the best, but on the other hand it was Ms.Claudia's fault that it led to this situation. It was predictable that making bunch of enemies will end in such a way. I repeat, I do not support Stephanie-San's behavior, but i doesn't change the fact that I pinned Claudia Michaels.. And you might think that's not right, Mav, but The Underworld's people should be the last to talk about fair play, especially after what you did during the last chapter. What is worse, you accuse me of defeating your boss in an unclean way, while you cannot admit to what coward you are that you had to attack April from behind. That's the truth, Mav, you are a coward and I don't care about your excuses. If you have an unfinished business with her, then you should have come face to face with her like a real man, who apparently you are not (The girl corrects the headband with cat ears, which fell on her forehead again)  Gee, I think my head is too small. Never mind. What I was talking about? Ah, well...I was supposed to say that I didn't expect much from you, especially when it comes to having any rules or manners, since you are notoriously calling me a 'project'. I must admit that I would gladly hit you for such disrespect, but you know what? You can think whatever you want, because I know the truth about my relationship with April. Both you and Prof may not believe, but she is my friend and I am her. If it wasn't so, you think she would care so much about me? You saw yourself how she had to put her pride aside to ask you not to hurt me. Well, it was unnecessary, because despite my small stature, I am more dangerous than it may seem, but I appreciate that April wants the best for me. I also want the best for her and it makes me think that it is not good for her to bring this dark version to daily light, because she may regret it later, but trust me that if that happens, I am not going to stop her. I'm going to close my eyes and pretend I can't see, because deep in my heart I know that The Underworld deserves to be punished.

Oh, and one more thing, Maverick, as to your words about me being in the shadow of others. It's quite funny that someone, who is just a mongrel of Ms. Claudia says it, but that's not the point. You couldn't have been more wrong in saying that. Maybe I have close people with me, who have quite an impressive list of achievements, but this does not make me being in their shadow. On the contrary, their help makes me understand this industry better and better, not to mention that my skills are getting gaining completely new level. See, Mav, I'm not like you. You may think young age is enough to do a comparison between me and you, but to be honest our situation is completely different. I can take care of myself and I don't have to pretend to be anyone, so scaring me with your past failures won't help you change my mind, Mav. The fact that you couldn't handle the pressure is not my fault, neither is yours, because it is not so easy, but I mean that pressure has never been a problem for me, because I can also see a fun in wrestling, and don't just treat it as a duty. Maybe this approach is stupid for you, but it helped me to be almost undefeated for half a year.

*After these words, Hana gets up and slowly begins to climb down, holding her hands behind her.*

As for you, Pro, I don't know if I have anything more to say about you. I mean, don't get me wrong, but I have the feeling that everything has already been said. Well, almost everything...You know, I've been thinking about you over the last few days and I have to say that I feel sorry for you. You must have a pretty sad life, since your only life goals are to serve this spoiled princess or looking for absurd revenge. To be honest, I still don't quite understand what Nobi or April did to you that you hate them so much, but I have the impression that at some point you probably don't even care why you do it. I will even say that you started playing with human feelings and ruining their mental health for sport, to put some color in your life. Maybe I'm wrong? You won't be able to fool everyone all your life, or hide behind the mask you have worn for so long, in the end you will have to admit to what kind of man you have become, and even a monster. It always seemed to me that every person is at least in part good, but with each passing day in this industry,  I begin to doubt it, seeing how many spoiled people smile at the camera every day. And you are no different, Prof, just another sad boy who tries to hide his life problems behind the attitude of a bad boy. If  I think about it now, it's even a little pathetic.

Just as pathetic as allowing Ms. Claudia to use yourself just to feel at least a bit of power. But eventually you'll all see that this arrangement from the beginning was only beneficial to her and if she doesn't need you anymore, she'll kick all of you in the ass, and then you will stay with nothing. The only thing you'll have will be the awareness of the wasted months that you've spent doing the dirty work for Ms. Claudia. However, sometimes the dog breaks off the chain and to be honest it could be the best decision for both of you. Maybe you wouldn't have a queen on your side, but sometimes a lone wolf can do more than the one in the group. I don't know if you understand what I mean, but maybe you just need someone to help you break this chain, and Sweet Melody is ready to do that for you.

*While after the last words, the screen fades black, and Hana finally can go to do the last preparations before the match. The match that can have a lot of influence on their future.*

Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick Tumblr_n9y8gfMm1S1s8fbpgo3_r1_500
Back to top Go down

Break a chain. - vs. The Professional & Maverick
Page 1 of 1