Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Real Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Real Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'Angelo Monk
Clients
D'Angelo Monk

Real Talk Empty
PostSubject: Real Talk   Real Talk I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 10:36 pm

Ay what up bruh, you already know the deal, it's lit all day erryday. D'Lo Monk in this bitch, making big moves. I ain't even care who the fuck in front of me, they going down for the count. Y'all knew since day 1 I was a superior athlete, and I have translated that into the ring. The only question was if I could be on best behavior, and I've been good old boy for the duration of my time here. Who's going to stop me? Who's going to stop us? Zaire and I, we are taking over Wrestleworld and there is nothing anyone can do about it. But it doesn't feel that way right now does it? I distinctly remember telling Drake and Jones that we want real competition, and what they give my ass? Some jobber fuck. God damn, fuck I gotta do to get some recognition round this bitch? Man y'all be acting stupid as hell. I don't know if we made this clear enough for y'all but we want the gold mutha fuckas. Y'all hear that shit? We. Want. The. Gold. We don't got no losers mentality, we come here aiming for the top because we deserve the top. Put my damn tip y'all mouth we want the tip of the ice berg, naw sayin? So when I'm told that I'm going against Reiji Takenaga... Bitch who? The fuck is this supposed to do for me? *Kanye huh*? I don't know what you think this is, but it definitely ain't it chief. What kind of games Tiberius and Drake pulling here? I am convinced that they behind this bullshit. Look, I'm used to playing top tier teams in high pressure spots. You could see me playing against teams like Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, and I ain't never falter.. Fuck y'all got me goin against Duke University or some shit, and I ain't talking about that racist ass basketball team. Now it would appear to me we got some pussy ass bitches as Tag Team Champions. See you can call us whatever the fuck you want, I mean sure you'll get yo ass whooped regardless, but you can call us whatever you want.. But what you're not gonna do is give us these bums and act as if I should be thankful about it. I am upper echelon y'all just be reaching for my dick, naw mean? You should be reaching your hands out asking for some attention from me. Begging and pleading that I give you the time of day, now that's the shit I'm used to. Since fucking middle school I've had these fake fucks acting like they know me, acting like we boys, just wanting something. And hey it got me into trouble, as you know.. Hell it got me a lot of shit, money, cars, bitches, drugs, all that fun shit, but it bit me in the ass; but hell if it wasn't fun. Now I come here, and I have to ask for y'all to give me some shit? Naw, it shouldn't be going down like that bruh. I feel disrespected, y'all gonna respek me, and my name. The name on the back my jersey legendary, and nothing changed bruh. Got the ice on my neck so cold, it'd freeze y'all. Got the gold on my wrists, y'all thought i mined that shit.. I am important as fuck. I ain't no scrub.

So why the fuck they got me against this old ass bitch still trying to be relevant. Bro, just give it up, it's all over. Some legend in Japan fighting in MMA like I should give a shit? Like any tough mother fucker ever came from Japan, you in the United State partner, we ain't tripping. We beat y'all ass in World War 2 and y'all never were the same after that shit. Oh was that insensitive? Sorry seems like you may have been around when that happened.. But you high off yo ass if you think that I'd take anything that left my mouth back. So what you thought? You'd come into this wrestling shit and think that things would go different? 28-4 in MMA and you think you special huh? Bruh you lost 4 times, sounds like you a pussy if you ask me. I never lost a game in High School sports, do you want to get down on your knees suck my dick because of it? No? Fuck outta here stupid. Of course not, tho you might be a little sus for considering it. See they threw out the red carpet for ya boys, because they knew who we was. They knew that we would bring eyes to Wrestleworld, but you? Bitch who the fuck is you? Why would anyone care that you came here, it's not like you impressive any. You can't talk for shit, no one saw your bum ass MMA career, and you ain't impressing shit round here. So here's the deal, I'm gonna whoop ya ass. Ain't two ways bout it, you gonna get yo ass whooped, and you gonna be embarrassed. What you do after that is up to you. You could quit the company and never be seen again, that might be the smart thing. Or you could go and try to prove that you weren't a waste of paper when you signed that contract. You know it's funny; I'm probably half your age; you done this fighting shit for more than my life time, but my first wrestling contract, I seen more zeroes than you have in your lifetime. Isn't that funny? Doesn't hat just make you feel inadequate as fuck? It should. It should make your blood boil; and if it doesn't, then you a pussy on the real. Just like Drake and Jones... I know they be ducking us, and shit. They don't want this smoke. I mean I know that Drake agreed to facing Zaire, but for real, you think that's gonna be straight up? Hell naw. You think this man know what he got himself into? Hell naw. Can't believe Tiberius threw his man under the bus like that though, Zaire would never, I would never.. That ain't what a real team is, a real team stick together. But, your mistake will be our benefit I'm down like shit for that. Zaire gonna beat ya ass, and I'm gonna enjoy watching it. But first lemme go ahead and take this Reiji dude out right quick.. Then, we can take those Tag Titles off ya hands.
Back to top Go down

Real Talk
Page 1 of 1