Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Queen Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

Queen Talk Empty
PostSubject: Queen Talk   Queen Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 4:38 am

Dreamworld Promo #2

“Queen Talk”

Bobby Bishop is seen sitting in Wrestleworld Studios with the “War Queen” Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda. He’s dressed in his usual business attire, while Cloud is wearing a black shirt with the names of the ‘Central Park Five’. She has her cap turned backward and is wearing black leggings.

Bobby Bishop: Hello everyone, I’m Bobby Bishop and welcome to our Prelude to Dreamworld special. Tonight I’m here with one of the challengers for the American Dream Championship, a founder of World’s Finest, The War Queen herself, Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda!

Stephanie Matsuda: Thanks, Bobby. 

Bobby Bishop: I guess we should dig into things right away. At Dreamworld, Architect Claudia Michaels puts her American Dream Championship up against you and April Song. Why do you think Michaels arranged this match?

Stephanie Matsuda: There’s a couple of directions I could go in with providing an answer. The easy response would be to say that she thinks April and I would be so focused on killing each other that she could take advantage and capitalize. But, I’ve known Claudia long enough to know that it’s never that simple for her. Allow me to give clarity on her mindset right now: to Claudy, this is still a one-on-one match. To her, April Song is nothing more than a blockade to keep me from winning the American Dream Championship. She doesn’t see April as a threat because she is relying on my ‘tryhard energy’ to cause a rift between my fellow stable member and me.

Bobby Bishop: Will there be a conflict between April and yourself?

Stephanie Matsuda: Of course there will be! You don’t think I want some smoke after my loss in Mexico!? I’m going to hit her hard as I’m gonna hit Claudia and walk out of Heaven with my dream attained. 

Bobby Bishop: Do you think April sees you as an ultimate rival of sorts?

Stephanie sighs before giving an answer.

Stephanie Matsuda: April thinks of me as the Ken to her Ryu, the Scorpion to her Sub Zero, the Gary to her Ash. The irony is that the characters I’m compared to are all arguably more popular, and you ask any Ken main in Street Fighter V...much more effective. But alas, I’m not a gaming expert, but as a former tabletop head, I’ll say this: April is Pathfinder and I’m Dungeons and Dragons. April is the sassy start-up who lives off the dynasty I’ve built for women like us, and I think everyone knows what I mean when I said that. She once said sponsors confused her for me and she would be right. You know how many times I’ve been mistaken for Haruna Sakazaki!? I’m not even full-blooded Japanese! This is the way the industry is, you know. I never meant for myself to be April’s rival and eventually her superior. I never asked to be the measuring stick that she based her life around, but it is what it is. You inspire those who look up to you, no?

Bobby Bishop: Well I wouldn’t say that she looks up to you.

Stephanie Matsuda: Of course she does. Who made her fight like a demon at Wrestle Castle on Dominion? Who pushed her to the limit at OWA’s Boiling Point? Yours freaking truly. The same could be said about Claudia - I’ve brought out the best in both women since my arrival at Wrestleworld, but none of them will admit it. It’s okay though, many of my so-called rivals talk about how I’ve never played a role in the development of their career. Listen - we’ve all influenced each other in one way or another. I wouldn’t be who I am without the likes of Azumi Goto, Tarah Nova, Aria Jaxon, Cameron Ella Ava, and every other woman who I crossed paths with and yes that includes April Song and Claudia Michaels! The former HBG was someone I looked up to in the early years of my career. Who didn’t want to be the Heartbreak Gal back in 2010!? Hell, even 2012 and 2013! But, we are in 2020, the Year of The War Queen. It’s #BLZNSZN and I’m so close to achieving my goals in every promotion that I’m in. By the time the fall hits I could very well become #Cloudy5Belts IF I play my cards right.

Bobby leans back in surprise at Matsuda’s statement.

Bobby Bishop: Five...belts?

Stephanie Matsuda: If you look where I’m at across the industry, you’ll see what I’m talking about. That’s the thing, sweets. This isn’t a game for me. It may seem like I’m on a quest to ‘catch ‘em all’ but I guarantee you that’s not the case. I’m...just fighting my hardest. Every night I’m out there I’m doing what I can to show the world I have more heart than anyone! Some of my actions in other places are looked down upon, but sometimes you have to push the envelope to get what you want. I have millions of eyes on me at any given time and with each step, I can feel their gaze closing to me. There are people who want to see me succeed, those who want to see my downfall. My doctor says I’m pushing myself too hard and in a way he’s right. I might be cutting my career in half, but I want to accomplish all that I can.

Bobby Bishop: But you’re only thirty-one, you still have time-

Stephanie Matsuda: Who the fuck wants to be wrestling in their forties!? When the business sees you as leftovers and everything hurts!? I’ve seen what happens to people who overstay their welcome in the ring. I watched the worst of it transpire through my very eyes. This isn’t some worked/shoot league, sweets. I’m a bonafide combat athlete! I’m proud of what I do and what I represent, but do you think I want to be doing this forever? The constant grind wear and tear of traveling. Fans might be looking at me kinda sus right now, but one thing that plagues both Americans and Japanese equally is knowing when to stop. Both countries pride themselves on grinding their working elderly into dust and quite frankly it disgusts me. Wrestling is a young person’s game and yes at a good age, but that doesn’t mean I don’t look towards the future. The years behind me and the years ahead are quite equal at this point as a competitor. I don’t want to be the last of my kind like Claudia, sitting in a castle, like some kind of a paranoid queen, wondering when my time is up. I don’t want to be in my mid-thirties like a certain Killer Bee, trying to play catch up! I want it all Bobby, right fucking now! That’s what the American Dream is about right!? Striking it rich while you’re young and knowing when to cash out. I’m a wife, Bobby. I have an adopted daughter and a bunch of foster kids - I have a fucking family! I have a gym and opportunities are opening up for me. I love this business, but sometimes it doesn’t live you back. I don’t want these kids thinking they need to spend their life killing themselves to prove a point. I’m going hard now so I can use my resources to create opportunities for a brighter future in this business. I want JET to have a bigger presence in this industry, to expand our school so young girls can have a place to grow strong. I want The War Room Dojo on a global scale, to show people you don’t have to be locked in one mindset when it comes to fighting in the squared circle. 

Bobby Bishop: So you feel compelled to get it all while you can. Didn’t you accuse Claudia of doing the same thing?

Stephanie Matsuda: The difference between Claudia and I in Wrestleworld is that she is an architect. I am a challenger and if she played by the rules, then she would’ve lost that title gracefully at King of the World. But, she won’t go quietly into that good night. I don’t blame her to be honest. As much as I want to shake her hand for respecting her hustle, I just as much light a match and burn down everything she holds dear because sometimes in war history is written by the victors. When you’re in the trenches you pick your alliances and do your best to navigate your way to the top of the mountain. But here’s the thing - only one person can be on that mountain and in the case of the American Dream division, that person is Claudia Michaels. She didn’t earn her way to the top on this island. She didn’t win the American Dream like I won the PWN Unified World Championship by making her daughter tap before an arena of thousands! To be honest, I respect Roxy more than Claudia because that little firecracker will go out and grind! The business is made for the likes of her, Aria who’s still young, Hana Nakajima, and any other young woman who looked in the mirror and wanted to be stronger, faster, and tougher. The Lillie Saints and Alice Gamers of the world. We’re their elders at this point and need to set an example. Hell, I’m probably a better role model for her daughter than she is. In fact Bobby, I am. If you’re watching this Roxy, the War Room Dojo will always open its door for you.

Bobby Bishop: Is that legit or are you trying to get under Claudia’s skin?

Stephanie Matsuda: My invitations are always legit, sweets. If Roxy wants to walk a more honorable path, then walk with the War Queen.

Bobby Bishop: In before Michael Bishop says otherwise-

Stephanie Matsuda: (sucks teeth) Mike Bishop can eat a dick with his Final Fight Mike Haggar-looking ass. That fake as beat ‘em up can be thrown in the trash with that fake ass Barbie Claudia. God Bobby, I can’t wait to burn down that bitch’s dream house. I already beat “Ken” with a crowbar. Or was it a tire iron? 

Bobby Bishop: Yeah, about that. You talk about honor and respect but you attacked Robbie V, a commentator to hurt Claudia’s mental state. Don’t you think that’s dishonorable?

Stephanie rubs her chin for a moment before she answers.

Stephanie Matsuda: Meh, Robbie’s a simp, who the hell cares.

Bobby Bishop stares in disbelief.

Bobby Bishop: But the man loves his wife! 

Stephanie Matsuda: Exactly, his ride or die. He rides for everything she does and now he can die for it.

Bobby Bishop: And if Underworld attacked your wife-

Stephanie Matsuda: Then the next time I enter Wrestleworld will be with a Glock. No disrespect to Nobi but if Andy did to Monica what he did to Shizuka, there will be no match at Dreamworld, because there will be no Andy. If Claudia attacked Monica the way I did Robbie, then God save the queen because she’s gone!

Bobby Bishop: But…

Stephanie starts laughing out loud.

Stephanie Matsuda: I know, it’s crazy, right!? That’s the wacky world we’ve chosen to live in! A world of hypocrisy and lies, where all we have to do is stare into that camera and tell the world how much we’re getting over! That seems to be what’s popular, right? You do a couple of cool moves in the ring, amass a following on social media, and all of a sudden you’re getting over! One thing Claudia, April, and I can agree on is how we don’t like the direction this industry is going in. People walk into the business thinking it’s an extension of their acting class and shit putting on all kinds of spectacle in their videos You know how many colorful people came and went in this business? The ones that stick around, the ones that make it to the top are the ones that see things for what they are. As I said, that’s ONE thing the three of us see eye-to-eye on.

Bobby Bishop: What’s the one thing you don’t see eye-to-eye on?

Stephanie leaned forward and stared into Bobby’s eyes for a moment as if she was reading his mind.

Stephanie Matsuda: Who should be leading it. Wrestleworld is Vahalla for grapplers, and despite every title being considered as equals, we all know the American Dream Championship holds a little more prominence than the others. It’s the last title to be held by an architect, the final piece of unclaimed gold. Claudia calls me a false queen, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. From the moment I stepped onto this island, it’s been my destiny to take over her kingdom. No...ever since I was signed to EAW her fate was fucking sealed. I took a belt she held, that was evolved after her reign...and I took it to the next level. I became the one and only Unified Women’s World Champion, a title claimed by nobody in this business. The history she started I ended. Now history shall repeat itself in Wrestleworld. I will take the American Dream and turn it into a goddamn reality.

Bobby Bishop: What about April Song?

Stephanie Matsuda: (scoffs) What about her?

Bobby Bishop: I thought you two have buried the hatchet after your match at Boiling Point.

Stephanie Matsuda: We have, but that doesn’t mean feelings change our go away. I consider her more of an ally than a rival, but she’s still my opponent at Dreamworld. So I’m going to talk my shit and keep it a hundred, ya know? But, one thing I won’t do is underestimate her. April is going to play her role well, perhaps a little too well. That’s what I need to be on guard about. I’m sure she’s going to take it to us, but she’s not stupid. She knows how badly I want to whip Claudia’s ass. April’s problem is that she still thinks this is softball. This isn’t the Little Leagues, sweets. This isn’t LAW. This is the Major League, and they are very few pitchers that can go from start to finish. But, it’s funny that she mentioned sports. I used to play volleyball in high school - my team winning the Kanto Regional championships twice in a row. I played the role of outside hitter, which meant I was the main offensive weapon on my team. I was the scorer, Bobby. I was so good that this Blasian girl from Japan was offered a scholarship to anywhere I wanted to go. I chose Brooklyn College because it was close to my actual goal: to be trained in the art of wrestling by Black Scorpio. April fancies herself an ace pitcher and that’s nice, but now’s not the time to be pitching. This triple threat match isn’t about defense, sweets. It’s going to be an all-offensive affair and as someone who’s closed hundreds of matches both on the court and inside the squared circle I know, I can get the job done. That’s why April Song will not walk out the champ because she already has the wrong mindset.

Bobby Bishop: So you think she’s going to flip the script on you? 

Stephanie Matsuda: The theme of this match is “who does Cloudy hate more?” I’m very much aware that whoever I target will affect the outcome of this match. April thinks she can get one over me, but I’m several steps ahead. She’s right to think that one win over me doesn’t guarantee complete victory. I won’t make the same mistakes again as I did in our previous match. This is a title match, and I’ve already proven that I’ve developed a knack for belt collecting. I am the most dangerous woman in this match, but that’s a fact that can be used against me. Claudia is holding a belt she claims she earned and thinks she can elevate, but she’s too delusional to see the awful truth. Architects are not champions. Claudia’s not a winner, she’s a placeholder. That’s her role in Wrestleworld. She’s supposed to get beaten and fall at the feet of the inaugural champion. If Claudy wants to resist the inevitable, then so be it. But the reality is that her glory days are OVER. In fact, they’ve been long overdue. Jaywalker made her an architect as a nod towards what she’s accomplished, but she’s treated her time at Wrestleworld as an actual title reign. Maybe she is a true American after all; she made people believe one thing when in reality she’s not. She’s never been a champion in Wrestleworld. She’s just a selfish queen who doesn’t know when to get off her throne. So here I am, ready to knock her the fuck off. It’s Cloudy’s turn to get comfortable, and boy when it’s her turn to serve me you can bet your ass I’m going to rub it in her face every chance I get! After all the hell she’s put me through, I’m fed up. In the way, I’m invoking the restless spirit of the American citizen right now! WE. ARE. FED. UP! We’re tired of being lied to and manipulated! We’re tired of authority thinking it can do whatever the hell it wants and thinking they can get away with it without being held accountable! Listen, I brought up Mike Bishop, right? I screwed him over in this Asylum match the other week and he beat me this past weekend and got his just desserts. I was held accountable for my actions. As for Claudy and her friends? Nobody’s checking them. That’s why World’s Finest is so important to Wrestleworld. We need to be the hammer to nail shit down when things get out of control. 

Bobby Bishop: Hmm, a watchman of sorts. But Stephanie, who watches the watchmen?

Stephanie seemed lost in thought for a while as she considered her answer.

Stephanie Matsuda: This is going to sound hypocritical but that’s Claudia’s job. But unfortunately, she’s too consumed with her own bullshit to realize that. She might not think I’m worthy to be the American Dream Champion, but fuck what she thinks. I’m the only person in Wrestleworld that’s walking around with two World Championships that are currently being defended. As far as I’m concerned, I’m the only choice for this title. Whoever thinks otherwise can get the stepping. Once I get that belt, then Claudia can check me. Until then, she needs to watch her fucking back because I want the gold. One way or another I’m gonna get what’s owed to me. And there’s nothing anybody can do about it. The queen is dead Bobby. God save the queen.

Stephanie stands up and calmly walks offset, leaving Bobby by himself.

Bobby Bishop: Well, um that was some choice words from challenger Stephanie Matsuda. When we come back, we’ll take a glimpse at the careers of Ares Vendetta and Lannister! Don’t go away.
Back to top Go down

Queen Talk
Page 1 of 1