Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?

Go down 
+2
MTM
El Drake Jaeger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? Empty
PostSubject: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 12:35 am

And why?  

If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? 244095877
Back to top Go down
MTM
Clients
MTM

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 12:43 am

Shogun. The Japanese style is easily the most entertaining in my opinion. The stiffness, the reversal chains when the opponents know each other, the fluidity... it's incredibly very fun to write.
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 am

If not the American Dream, I'd probably do tag team and bring in Roxy (Unless Robbie or Jaywalker wants to partner up) instead of Claudia. Tag Teams are fun and I always enjoy writing promos for them and reading the actual matches and seeing participation. I will always be the #QueenofTagTeams!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Considering Nobi's journey are pretty much centered around The American Dream Championship (and thank you to those mention that Nobi is one of the American Dream personified) then AD, lol.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Clients
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2020 7:40 am

Probably Campeonatos de Parejas. AEW has brought back my love for tag team wrestling, but I also am seeking some hardcore matches of sorts and I hear American Dream is the way to go for that? So that as well!
Back to top Go down
April Song
Clients
April Song

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Probably the American Dream or Tag titles. American Dream pretty much fits April's character aesthetic and Tag Team wrestling is her specialty at heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?   If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could be an Architect, which Championship would it be for?
Page 1 of 1