Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

You Could Save Us All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DampshawIIIఒ
Clients
DampshawIIIఒ

You Could Save Us All Empty
PostSubject: You Could Save Us All   You Could Save Us All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 12:26 am

Fade in on a darkened room in what looks like a library. Shelves upon shelves of old books are seen. A large fire can be seen crackling in the background. Footsteps are heard in the distance. Reginald Dampshaw III, in yet another immaculate suit and Demis Polymeros walk in. Demis is carrying a large throne and he sets it down as Reginald walks over to one of the shelves and picks out a book. Reginald sits down and smiles.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Allow me to tell you a tale. This takes us back to Feudal Japan.

Reginald opens the book and finds a page.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  There once was a man. A brave, strong warrior. He was the leader and head soldier of his village. At that time, he was called "shogun". Countless times he fought off invaders and thieves. He was loved and revered by his people and feared and respected by his enemies. It seemed like his village would always be safe with him there. But then….something different showed up to his village…

Reginald looks at Demis, who reaches over and turns the page of the book.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  This mysterious figure was shrouded in mystery. Was it man? Was it monster? Was it both or neither? The Shogun couldn't tell, but he knew it was there to do harm. The Shogun and The Mysterious Entity fought for what seemed like days. The Shogun was never put in such peril before. Just when it looked like all hope was lost however, the Shogun defeated The Mysterious Entity causing it to flee the village. Once again The Shogun was victorious and the village would be safe once more.

Demis turns another page for Reginald.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  But the Shogun rested on his laurels. He got far too comfortable. He thought that though he fought his most dangerous fight, he was victorious and nothing would ever come for his village again. It wasn't long before The Mysterious Entity returned. Stronger, wiser and far more dangerous this time around, The Mysterious Entity proved far too overpowering for the Shogun and while the battle raged for longer than the first, the Shogun was defeated and The Mysterious Entity took his village from him and created a new society in it's image. The Shogun was stripped of everything that held dear, thrown in a ditch and eventually died penniless, without a family and without friends. The End.

Reginald closes the book and looks down at the ground.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  What a sad story, isn't it, Demis?

Demis closes his eyes and puts his hand over his heart. A short silence falls over the room before both men burst out laughing.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  Did you like that story, Arata? A little on the nose, perhaps but I really, really loved the ending. I'm sure some would see it as having a bad ending, but I see it as a triumphant finale of the good overcoming the bad in the end. Sure, we could argue the semantics of good vs evil and if the world is really that black and white and perhaps I'm a tad biased but again, one can't help but feel like many would prefer that ending to the one you probably expect.

Reginald hands the book to Demis, who returns it to the shelf.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  Oh where are my manners? Arata may know who that giant of a man you just saw is, but many Wrestleworld viewers may not be familiar with him. Six feet five inches tall. Three hundred and five pounds. Born in Thessaloniki, Greece, Demis has the blood of Olympians coursing through his veins. But don't worry, Arata. Demis isn't a contracted Wrestleworld employee, wrestler, manager or otherwise. He has New Dawn business elsewhere so he won't be showing up at Kingdom Come. This is between you and I and you and I only.

Reginald stands up and stares intently before smirking.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  So...here we are again. I really would have loved to know what you were thinking lying down on the mat at Chapter 14 after I took your leg out from under you. Was there any thought in your mind other than the pain searing through your body? Did you feel fear? Could you believe that I would follow you to Wrestleworld? Or was your arrogance so strong that the sight of me in your promotion a mere annoyance for you? Look, I don't want to beat a dead horse. You all now know why I'm in Wrestleworld. You all know my motives. One could say I focus too much on the past but those people don’t understand that the past, present and future all exist within the same moment. You were always meant to take my championship in OWA, Arata...just like I am meant to take your Shogun Championship away from you. The balance must be kept. Right now, the world is in chaos. And regardless of what people may think, I am one someone who thrives on chaos. The New Dawn has no place for chaos. We must have order in our land, and the only way to have order is, again, to restore the balance in this world. That balance existed when I sat on the throne as champion, and then you came and ruined all of that. I’m done trying to make you understand the mistake you’ve made. You’re too stupid and conceited to fully grasp the error of your ways. You’re putting everyone in danger. I know you don’t care about Raoul. You’ve made that abundantly clear. But he’s in danger. I know you and Jaydayne haven’t seen eye to eye for a while, but he’s in danger. So you may not be too worried about those two men, but Arata...That absolutely beautiful little daughter of yours….she’s in danger too.

Reginald puts a worried look on his face but there is no emotion behind his eyes.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  She’s very much in danger, Arata. I’ve said it before. I don’t want The New Dawn to be violent. I truly don’t. But even I can’t control them sometimes. When an injustice happens, they need it rectified, and sometimes a rough hand is needed. Now, Arata, before you go calling an amber alert, I’m not going to do anything to your sweet little daughter. Do you really think I’m that predictable? I’m merely stating a fact. We’re all in danger and I need you to understand that. I need you to truly feel that. So do you want your architect and mentor to hurt? Do you want your young daughter to feel pain? You may be a smug cretin with low intellect but I know you’re a caring person. I know that the people you love you truly love, so why do you keep letting them hurt? Why do you keep letting them suffer? Are you that selfish? This could be so easy. At Kingdom Come, all you have to do is stop fighting me. Take that ridiculous fighting spirit and do what’s best for everyone. I need the Shogun Championship. The world needs it. You may not understand it right now, but in time, you will grasp what a great service you did for the universe.

Reginald smiles, but his grin soon fades to an extreme seriousness.

Reginald Dampshaw III:  And if not, I will still destroy you and I will rip the Shogun Championship from your hands, regardless. My Kingdom Come….My Will Be Done…..
Back to top Go down

You Could Save Us All
Page 1 of 1