Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candle
Clients
Candle

PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) Empty
PostSubject: PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon)   PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 pm

(DISCLAIMER: This promo was mostly a fun little experiment to test out the AI Dungeon app to see how it would guide one of my promo narratives with all of the characters that I like to involve in my little narratives.  I've never done this before and and probably never will again, other than maybe for fun in CD in the future.  Even if I did, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to tell due to how outlandish it all turned out.  Then again, it picked up on my narrative tone pretty well.  Either way, read and enjoy.)

Deep within the confines of Wrestleworld Castle, The Professional sits in his room alone. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Without waiting for a reply that will never come, Claudia Michaels pokes her head in.

"Hello," she says. "I'm here to see you."

The Pro is silent for a moment before replying.

"Yes?" he asks. "What do you want?"
Claudia walks in and calmly makes her way to the bed, where she sits down next to The Professional. "Are you OK? You seemed a bit off in our match. Has something gotten you distracted?". The Professional rolls his eyes and lets himself fall backward onto the bed in despair.

"You know what I am? I'm a professional wrestler! A man who uses his body like a weapon!" He stands up straight and looks at Claudia. Claudia stares at The Professional with a weary look of reluctance to even continue this conversation. "And?" she asks shrewdly. "That's what you are. You use your body like a weapon." She sighs. "And sometimes... sometimes I use mine too."

With that, she stands up and begins to leave.

"Is that all I am to you? A weapon? some employee to boss around until I quit?"
Claudia pauses in the door and turns to face The Professional. "No," she admits. "You're more than that." She turns away and continues on her way out. "Then what am I? Can you answer me that question at least? I'm not your friend, I'm not your family, and we have zero romantic interest in one another. What are we, Claudia?"

She pauses again, but only to look at you with pity. "A break in the monotony." She's been so unhelpful, and the conversation has already been going on for far too long. "That's it? We're just something to interrupt the status quo? anarchists, looking to wreak havoc? I don't believe that. I'm your protector. Nothing more,nothing less. That's what I think you think of me. I'm some meat shield to hold in front of you and that title."

The Professional chuckles. "I suppose I always knew that. I wanted it to be something more...I don't know? intimate? dramatic? meaningful?"

She shakes her head. "I don't know what you want from me, Andrew. Perhaps you should ask yourself that question."

The Professiona stand up, suddenly angry and upset.  Claudia approaches, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder as he seethes in confused anger. "Let's get one thing straight," The Pro turns to face her. "I am not your family. I am not your boyfriend. I am not your...."

A voice pipes up behind and cuts Pro off. "You're not her egg man or her walrus either. Goo goo g'joob". Furiously Pro turn to face the interloper, his former trainerTony Rolland, as he peeks over the balcony's edge. "Shut up!" Pro shouts, turning back to face Claudia. "I'm sorry," she responds, backing away once more. Pro sits back down and cross my arms.

"Don't be. He's the one interrupting us. What do you want now Tony?"
"Nothing. Sorry about that," he says sheepishly, returning to his original spot."Don't be sorry. Just get out of here before I have you kicked out,"Tony presses himself over the balcony's edge and lands flat footed inside The Professional's room. "Hi" Tony smirks as he meekly waves and turns to Claudia.  "Why are you being so friendly with him?" she asks, Professional's almost surprised to hear her voice so angry. "Don't you remember what happened last time you talked to him?"

"I'm not being friendly, and I do remember. Tony, what do you want?" He pauses, as if deciding how to word his question. "I want to join your group," he says nervously. "No."
"Please? Pretty please with... um... a..... katana?"

"Claudia said no, so the answer's no Tony. " He frowns and slinks back over the balcony's edge. "Bummer," he sighs, sitting down in his original spot. "Hey! Why are you here?"

"Um...." he starts to say, before looking over at the Professional. Claudia shrugs. "If he wants to join, he can."
Tony turns to Pro and shrugs as well. "No. He can't. I'm vetoing it. Tony Rolland will never be a part of Underworld"
"Oh come on! That's not fair!"
"You don't have the vote," Claudia points out. "But I'm your leader! I can decide for you!" She smirks. The Professional sighs and lets himself crumple onto his bed, holding his head in frustration as Tony dances around, hopping up and down on the bed in celebration of his new membership in Underworld. The Professional shake your head. "Why does everything always come back to you?"

Tony stops celebrating "What do you mean?"

"Everything I am, everything I've become, everything I will ever be will always be compared to or taken by you, Tony. Why is that? Why can't I be my own man?"Claudia stares at Pro with sad eyes, before shrugging. "I don't know. But if you really feel that strongly about it, then fine. You can be independent."  The Professional turns to Claudia with an expression of surprise. "Really?" he asks."Sure," she smiles, pulling out her pistol and pointing it at Tony. "Shoot him." The Professional sighs, pulling out his gun as well.  The two then proceed to mercilessly gun down Tony Rolland, riddling his body with bullets until he's flung backward over the balcony's ledge from whence he came. A cold pit forms in Pro's stomach. "What now?"

"You're the boss," Claudia exclaims,clearly fed up with The Professional's existential crisis.
The Professional nods.
"Of course."

Claudia produces a crown from out of nowhere and places it on top of The Professional's head as he stands awestruck and speechless. "Congratulations, Mr. Businessman," she beams. "What now?" The Professional asks again, blank and uncertain in his candence just before the door caves in behind him. In walks Alonso with Percy riding high on his back. They duck under the doorway and enter the room.

"Hello, Mr. Big Shot," Percy grins, as Pro turns to stare at him in fury. "I thought you didn't talk?"
"I don't usually, but I've been working on this since last night." He flips open a small notebook and begins to read.

"You are the greatest man I've ever known. I forgive you for what you did to poor LC and Tony. They deserved it. I hope you win your match at Dream World."

Percy looks up and watches Professional smile for a second, before flipping through the rest of his book.

"Thank you Percy. I'll never forget this."
Percy nods and turns back to Alonso "You ready?"

The rest of Underworld suddenly materialize in the room and help hoist Percy back up onto his llama steed Alonso. Before leaving, Percy turns to The Professional and says "By the way, this was all a dream." The Professional wakes up in a cold sweat, alone in the darkness of his bedroom.

He looks at his alarm clock. It's already morning.

the consigliere likes this post

Back to top Go down

PB's Dream Land (A promo co-written by AI Dungeon)
Page 1 of 1