Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Table Talk: A New Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingShon07
Clients
KingShon07

Table Talk: A New Idea Empty
PostSubject: Table Talk: A New Idea   Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Hi ladies and gentlemen it's Sam Ace here to introduce a new idea I had for shows and promos I will start dropping more of in the future. Table Talk is a talk show hosted by Sam Ace where he talks, brings on guest, drinks, and plays poker with the people he brings on as chaos while probably ensue. So basically just a opportunity for some random promos to promote a match or just promote a rivalry in general just by having a simple brawl. I'll probably post in here when I want to bring on a guest and anyone that replies I'll make sure to try to do one with you. If you would like to reply to this so we can maybe work in the future. Alright good night.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Vie
Campeonatos de Parejas
Campeonatos de Parejas
Crazy Vie

PostSubject: Re: Table Talk: A New Idea   Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:49 am

It reminds me of Lexi's interview show which I very much enjoyed being part of. Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Table Talk: A New Idea   Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:50 am

Sure xD
Back to top Go down
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

PostSubject: Re: Table Talk: A New Idea   Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 9:15 am

Eh, Jake will try anything once...Devon might show if there is a good beer selection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Table Talk: A New Idea   Table Talk: A New Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Table Talk: A New Idea
Page 1 of 1