Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

This is Amber Payne...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

This is Amber Payne... Empty
PostSubject: This is Amber Payne...   This is Amber Payne... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 12:34 pm

Amber Payne Character Development Promo

Promo: This is Amber Payne…

[scene begins]

Scene comes into view the walkways of City Hall in the city of Philadelphia. We see in the back Amber Payne, walking through this area. No makeup, no fancy clothing, or outfits on her. Just jeans, hooded sweatshirt, scarf and wool beenie. She appears at a daze as she has taken a break from wrestling due to mental health reasons. She stops in the center of the courtyard of City Hall. Camera now panning around as she looks up and around her. We can hear her voice in the background…

“I am Strong because I know my Weakness…”

Scene fades out as now we see flashbacks of childhood years of Amber: Times in school and with family, photos of her when she was much larger, expressionless Amber standing in the back of a photo from her days at wrestling school. Flashbacks now appear more recent as we see photos of Amber in the back watching monitors of other wrestlers performing, times of her wins and her losses… Flashbacks stop as we come back to Amber standing in the same spot and then her voice again appears…

“All my life I have always been told I would never amount to anything. I was one girl that people picked on because I never had the confidence in myself. Fear and confidence were always my weakness. I was such a loser than even my own little sister had to defend me. There were times I wanted nothing more than not exist in this world…take my own life. It was professional wrestling that saved me. I watch when I was little with my dad and little sister. When I got older and more in the teens, I stopped watching it. As the torment on my life progress, I went back to watching pro wrestling once again. I found out it was only thing I felt myself and happy to escape my life. I said to myself “I want to be a wrestler.” I wanted to be the like the woman who fly in the air, took on the men and showed them that woman was just as strong as they are. I went to wrestling school, trained, endured being a woman in a male dominated industry.”

Camera fades back to Amber being in the same spot. Amber closes her eyes and then looks up to the sky…

“My career has been up hill battles and downward spirals. I have fought many and tough opponents, sat in the back as I watch the undeserving succeed. I have been on the top of the mountain many of times and can climb back up…but sometimes my pride, arrogance, and confidence stop me… my weaknesses. I have allowed these obstacles halt everything and every turn. No more… I have pushed my pride away and focus more on what is before me. I channel the arrogance into a weapon that I use to cut anyone out from their legs and walk past them. As for believing in me… well that is Pandora’s Box I keep inside of me… for one the time is right to be opened. See, I am not just the Queen of Strong Style… when that box is open, I become The Huntress…”

Amber closes her eyes as the camera moves around to the front of her. She tilts her head down towards the camera and opens her eyes, now glowing purple. Camera now fades out…

Camera comes back with Amber sitting on the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum as she looks down at the ground. Bright sunny day in the city as she is now dress in t-shirt, jeans and backwards baseball hat wearing her favorite high top black and white converse…

“I am Beautiful because I am aware of my Flaws.”

Amber smiles as her voice in the background begins to speak. She starts to look down all around her body as well…

“I don’t need to look like a model… I do not need to even be a Barbie doll. I am beautiful woman inside and out. As I look down at my arms my flaws are the many scars on my bodies. I have been beating by boys… broken bones… numerous cuts and so much blood drained from my body. Why would a woman put her body through all this pain and punishment? Because I do not fear death and sure hell do not fear anyone. These scars and marks are testaments to devotion to this business and to my livelihood. You can look at other woman wrestlers, drool and simp all over them and they can never compare their vanity to my beauty. It never about the way they look on the outside. It the person inside oneself, their ability in the ring that makes them beautiful…”

Amber picks her head up, still smiling as she looks out towards the skyline of Philadelphia….

“I am a Lover because I have felt Hate. City of Brotherly Love… that name means and reflect how the people in my hometown are. That goes for the same for me. The love I have for pro wrestling is stronger than anything. I have met some amazing people in this industry. The love and respect for my rivals, friends I have watched climbed the ladder with me. I have love for many of the other women I have help through their careers, give them rides to the next shows. I have more love now as I watch my little sister start her path in professional wrestling and continue to climb the mountain as well. But with love, there is hate. There have been times I have felt hate towards people…places. Few have tried to push me out of this industry… some have tried to drag my name through the dirt… some even used me to boost their egos. I have been to places where I have been promised many things and was handed to me nothing. I have been at times nothing but a steppingstone for wrestlers with no talent at all. I can sit here and hate all those people and companies for the rest of my life, but I don’t need to hate them anymore. No, because I know I am better than them.”

Camera fades out… “Surface Pressure” by No Resolve starts to play. Scene cuts in Amber lacing her boots up…cuts out…comes back Amber putting on her wrist bands on…cuts out…comes back with Amber sliding on her vest. Back of her vest says, “Queen is Back”. Amber, standing in a room with red and purple lights all around her and on her. She turns around and looks at the camera with now a determined look…

“I am much Wiser than my younger self. I have grown physical, mentally, and emotionally to be in this business. I can handle anyone…I can defeat anyone. I can be champion at any company I compete in. I know the Mistakes I have taken down this path, I have learned from them. See unlike any one in this business, I do not need to hang on them, I keep walking tall and moving on. I can Laugh…. laugh at anyone in their face that doesn’t I can hang with the big boys and girls. I wont back down from anyone. I am not going to feel like this anymore…but for anyone who cross my path…anyone that steps up to me…will feel nothing but Sadness. I am Amber Payne…I am the Queen of Strong Style…I am The Huntress. Kaos will reign supreme, and the Queen will take her place on the throne of any company. I am back…."

Amber begins to walk slowly backwards as she fades into the dark. Camera fades to black….

[scene ends]

This is Amber Payne... The_qu10

Back to top Go down

This is Amber Payne...
Page 1 of 1