Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Layne Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

Layne Driver Empty
PostSubject: Layne Driver   Layne Driver I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 5:57 am

Layne Driver ARsmHJ86Vw5KAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER IS TRADEMARKED AND OWNED BY MACHINA PRODUCTIONS. ANY OTHER USE OF THIS CHARACTER SUCH AS VIDEO, PICTURES, DESCRIPTIONS, OR ACCOUNTS OF THE CHARACTER WITHOUT MACHINA PRODUCTIONS’ CONSENT IS PROHIBITED.

Layne Driver 8PYRePdBtA5WQbiVt01QuhXH3VatLP55EboCKk-OsMlCGkKVxcACZokwaPD9yKxkwy_wABQ1xpwhs5_F3bUcqnxr5QUEv5G25up1oJrKiFZff7Wz21PvaKfpASeoOvt7nX8NO7xq
LAYNE DRIVER

Nicknames:
“The Landlord”
“Once In A Generation/The Generational Talent”
“World Leader”

Weight:
210 Pounds

Hometown:
Neutral Territory, Wrestleworld

Picture Base:
Johnny Gargano

Character Summary:
The story of a hero has its ups and its downs. Before a hero can rise, he must first fall to truly see that although he may be strong, skilled, and brave, he is also still very human. He is a mortal just like every other man and woman that inhabits the earth. True strength comes from those willing to get up again each time they’re knocked down, and Layne Driver’s life has come with many moments of being knocked down back into the dirt. He’s lived most of his life as a proverbial “stray dog” with no true home to call his own. He believed at one point he may have found where he belonged, and yet he failed again to conquer the mountain and become the hero that so many had placed their faith in him to become. No matter how powerful you may be, there is no man immune to the seeds of doubt when failure consumes him numerous times. It overwhelmed the man then known as “Layne Kurobane”, and it destroyed him.

But then comes the rising of the hero. Deus Xavier Machina found a broken and defeated Layne with no value left to see in himself - quickly spiraling towards oblivion. And instead, Deus reached out and gave Layne a much needed hand to help pull himself out of the grave he had spent so very long digging. Every hero needs a push, of course, and that is what Deus and his production company gave to Layne. Deus and his team saw a block of marble that needed to simply be molded into something incredible with Layne. They saw that Layne had lived his life up until that moment as someone who carried the weight of someone else’s desires on his back, but not his own. The name “Kurobane” was removed and in the ashes of the man he once was, arose Layne Driver.

Call it artificial if you must, but the new life Layne Driver was given opened his eyes to allow him to adequately see who he was and what he was capable of. We’re all the heroes of our own story, are we not? Incorrect. Layne happens to be the hero of your story and mine as well. The hero to us all - capable of leading us to something greater, and that is exactly why Wrestleworld happens to be the perfect place to nurture such a budding epic tale. No longer does he worry himself with trivial thoughts of respect and being someone admired by those around him. His experiment to find an identity failed him and left him lost, but Machina Productions has guided him towards salvation. He now knows that he is the hero we all truly deserve. He is the one who has ventured back into these lands and taken it for his own. Layne has simply discovered that if you cannot change the world, you must change yourself.

After all, who doesn’t love a comeback story?

Motivation:
To become the hero and leader that Wrestleworld deserves, at any cost. 

Theme:
“Firestarter” by Machina Productions

Attire:
Be it in or out of the ring, Layne is contractually obligated to wear the intricately-designed wrestling gear that features a variety of patterns. Most notably is his default version in the predominantly orange coloring of Machina Productions. On occasion he will wear heroic-inspired gear as well.

Common Moves:
Spear (Any variation: Slingshot, Diving, Ripcord, Normal, etc)
Spinning Backfist
Pop-Up Knee Strike
Flash Kick
Corner Splash

Signature Moves:
Crossfire (Crucifix Driver)
Backfire (Layne hits the opponent with one of their own finishing maneuvers; sometimes specifically to counter the same maneuver being used on him)
Firebomb (High Speed Release Powerbomb)
Fireball (Running Sunset Flip to an Opponent near the corner to send the back of their head into the turnbuckle)
Rain of Fire (MMA Elbows from a Crucifix Position to the side of an opponent’s head)

Finishing Moves:
Worldbeater (Belly-to-Back Suplex flipped into a Spike DDT)
Hero Landing (Springboard/Top Rope Diving Knee Drop)
Judgment Chain (Fujiwara Armbar transitioned into a Crippler Crossface transitioned into a Rings of Saturn transitioned into a Cattle Mutilation)
Back to top Go down

Layne Driver
Page 1 of 1