Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Rise of the Ronin Reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

Rise of the Ronin Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 4:33 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Segment:

Favorite Moment:

Favorite Spot:

Who Stole the Show:

Comments:
Back to top Go down
Kimberly Chase
Clients
Kimberly Chase

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Favorite Match: The Territorial match

Favorite Segment: I feel like this show lacked some segments. I would have loved to see more :)

Favorite Moment: Seeing Myojin capture that belt. It warmed my heart.

Favorite Spot: Lillie delivering two butterfly supplexs to Zane

Who Stole the Show: Myojin. Very heartwarming moment and well deserved

Comments:
Back to top Go down
GameCraze
Clients
GameCraze

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 4:57 am

Favorite Match: Tied between The Territorial and Hybrid Championship ladder match

Favorite Segment: Well not much segments happen but Lillie Saint and Crazy Violet aligned with Kimberly Chase.

Favorite Moment: Myojin pulled a miracle and win the Territorial Title

Favorite Spot: Your truly almost about to reach the Hybrid Tag Team Title until Pinchy clawed me.

Who Stole the Show: Definitely Myojin

Comments: Above all everyone did excellent on the first Dominion Grand Tour, we got new champions and whatever happens now until the next grand tour. Will see how it goes!

Kimberly Chase likes this post

Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty
Clients
J-Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Favorite Match: Lillie Saint vs Zane.

Favorite Segment: What Alice said, and it did well to convey that Chase is a pain for Lillie in a funny way.

Favorite Moment: MYOJIN victory.

Favorite Spot: Phoenix Splash by MYOJIN off the ladder.

Who Stole the Show: Zane and MYOJIN.

Comments: I liked the intro. I always enjoy seeing the dojo students like at the end celebrating MYOJIN's win. The Ran D. Savage space rants stuff was funny.  Good show.
Back to top Go down
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 11:56 pm

Favorite Match: The Territorial and Hybrid Championship ladder match

Favorite Segment: Lillie Saint and Crazy Violet aligned with Kimberly Chase, how the rest of the World's Finest thinks of this?

Favorite Moment: I'm impressed with Zane's debut, and my student Alice came this close to get the Hybrid Tag Team Championship.

Favorite Spot: Phoenix Splash off the ladder by MYOJIN

Who Stole the Show: Zane and MYOJIN

Comments: The grand tour was amazing, but i'm still pissed at Saria for not trusting my Student Alice Gamer, i'll remember that. Above all the Dominion crew did well at the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ronin Reactions   Rise of the Ronin Reactions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ronin Reactions
Page 1 of 1