Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosanna Vendetta
Clients
Rosanna Vendetta

"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] Empty
PostSubject: "Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J]   "Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 2:20 pm

ooc note: this is a draft of Rosanna's debut promo which I changed my mind for cause its not the tone i was looking for. Still, I don't want it to go to waste so posting it as CD

The lights turn on at the backstage area of the Crown Coliseum as two of the kitchen staff, who are carrying large boxes of marinated “Los Diablos Hermanos” chicken, are on their last box to place in the storage before they prepare the buffet catering for a large event later in the night. This is Wrestleworld’s big event Dreamworld on its second week, so it is expected of them to make use of “native” delicacies. Drake Jaeger’s made-up chicken recipe doesn’t sit right in the stomach in the first five months of restaurant operations, but after passing the health and safety inspection, without bribe, from C to A++, Wrestleworld has finally accepted that his business should be suited enough to become part of the served meal for Clients and VIP Fans later in the evening. This is one way for this duo to be useful since they are not booked in the event.

Tiberius Jones: Yeah, yeah… Just leave it there.

Drake Jaeger: And whatever you do, do NOT drop it! 

The two men carrying the box seem to be confused at the comments of the visibly rattling Drake Jaeger. 

Tiberius Jones: What my buddy means is that you shouldn’t ruin the mixture of his recipe! This beauty right here is a real money-maker!

Drake Jaeger: Right! Right!

The two men gently place the box on the storage as they both take their exit to the kitchen area of the Coliseum, Drake Jaeger and Tiberuis Jones are left there as they get near the boxes to see which one to open. Drake Jaeger reaches in his pocket and turns on a black light to scan each box covering until he finds one with a heart symbol. He looks at Tiberius Jones who has a box cutter ready, and he gently uses it to open the box. Out comes a familiar face with bright pink hair under her beanie, wearing all-black top and pants, and she greets them with a smile on her face. It was not just any person that they smuggled in the Crown Coliseum, it was Sweet Roxy. Daughter to Claudia Michaels and Robbie V. One with a lifetime ban from Wrestleworld, or at least according to her mother. 

Drake Jaeger: I have no idea how you talked us into this…

Tiberius Jones: Yeah! You know how dangerous this is!

Sweet Roxy: Oh, you mean when I said “I could simply wear a disguise and act as a fan” and you two wouldn’t have it without turning it into some kind of an elaborate bank heist? 

Drake Jaeger: You know, I’m starting to regret letting you hide out in the Islands!

Sweet Roxy: Look, I know that you two have faith that mother wouldn’t put you on her shit list no matter what, and that idea alone made me confident in the two of you as my gateway to Wrestleworld. But I just want to see the event live, okay? I think it would be just awesome to see at least one of these things in person, and I promise that I’ll make this as painless as possible! No one will ever know and I will leave as soon as the event is over! And then I’ll go back to the Dreamhouse and live my merry life exploited and enslaved for profit!

Drake Jaeger: Fine! Just because that’s pretty sad and we feel bad for you! You see, TJ and I are very kind people, especially to family and… Hey, where are you going? 

Sweet Roxy now peeks out of the door before leaving.

Sweet Roxy: Thanks! And See ya!

Drake Jaeger and Tiberius Jones are left as they watch Sweet Roxy take her leave.

Tiberius Jones: It’s alright, Drake, one day will make no difference. 

Drake Jaeger: Yup! I can guarantee this is the last time we see her around here.
Back to top Go down

"Sweet Roxy" | Gateway [Pre-Dreamworld, Featuring D&J]
Page 1 of 1