Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Dr. Erik Vance is talking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

Dr. Erik Vance is talking Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Erik Vance is talking   Dr. Erik Vance is talking I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 6:10 pm

(Dr. Erik Vance is in the Wrestleworld Carnival with a huge smile on his face)

Dr. Erik Vance: Welcome to the Wrestleworld Carnival, I'm Dr. Erik Vance. As you already know that I'm Babayka's Doctor….but today I'm representing Nobi as he's going to challenge Colt Montoya for the Wrestleworld European Championship at Cero Miedo. I'm going to do all the talking on Nobi's behalf but I can assure you, he might as well show up later on.

(Dr. Erik Vance is adjusting his tie and clears his throats before looking at the camera once again as he doesn't smile anymore this time)

You see, ever since Nobi defeated Andrew Sanders, Nobi has been acting…. different than usual. Nobi wouldn't admit it but I could say that he's broken both inside and outside, I think people can see it, including you, Mr. Colt Montoya.

He's acting ruthless than usual and you experienced it yourself during the contract signing in Heavens Arena. I tried to warn you to not unlock his handcuff but you didn't want to listen to me, so I gave you the key. I don't blame you at all, Mr. Montoya. You were just either worried or getting impatient, but your emotion resulted in a disaster for you as Nobi beat you up mercilessly.

As I said, I tried to tell you to not do anything that would lead you to something that would not end well for you and I truly felt sorry for what happened to you, Mr. Montoya. I really did. Otherwise, I wouldn't check on you after Nobi assaulting you. I'm not Nobi's or Babayka's manager. I'm just an ordinary Doctor and that's why I didn't just walk away like Nobi or Babayka did. I wanted to see if you were able to make it to Cero Miedo and I'm glad you're in condition to fight.

I mean that's no surprise at all. You beat "The Butcher of Reine" Ozymandias to win the Wrestleworld European Championship at By The Sword. You made him pass out. That's a great feat. Even a multiple time world Champion in Havok was unable to beat him. You also made Maverick tapped out at War of The Worlds and that was the last time we saw him in Wrestleworld. We all know that Maverick is no stranger to brutal things and yet, you made him tapped-out which was a great feat as well.

I wish, I wish so bad that Babayka thinks that you really deserved the European Championship but apparently Babayka doesn't think so. Do you know why is that, Mr. Montoya? I certainly can't figure it out yet.

Babayka still has a child mindset. He's still dreaming about a playground in Chernobyl. Someone with a child mind like, would love to see a hero.

You, Mr. Colt Montoya, you're one of the fan favourites. The fans love you. They cheer for your name every chance they get. You are a role-model for the people, including kids.

But why does Babayka not see you as one? After all, you have been one if not the best fan-favourites here in Wrestleworld or at least you're doing a superhero work better than Nobi in the last few months considering Nobi has let his demons consumed him after Dreamworld while you constantly showing a never say die attitude to the point you become the European Champion.

I mean to be fair, it's not your fault, Mr. Montoya. Babayka just has an interesting mind-set sometimes. Remember. Havok made Babayka tapped-out after Tristan Killbrew accidentally removed his mask at Violent Ends and yet, Babayka thought Havok was unproven as the European Champion yet despite Havok made Babayka tapped-out? Why is that? Was it because Tristan Killbrew was the one that accidentally removed his mask at Violent Ends instead? Maybe.

But why Babayka isn't fighting you himself and having Nobi to fight you for the European Champion instead?

Maybe he doesn't want you to do what Havok and Tristan Killbrew did by removing his mask, Mr. Montoya. It's not a secret that it is his weaknesses. He might be thinking that you'd be able to do what Havok and Tristan Killbrew did. As persistent as you are, Babayka is just a natural force that is almost impossible to deal with.

I don't mean to underestimate you by all means. After all I did praise your work on beating both Ozymandias and Maverick and called them great feats but you know how Babayka lost twice in the same fashion. Why wouldn't you do the same like Havok and Killbrew did?

So why did he choose Nobi out of all people to fight you, Mr. Montoya? You see, the last time Babayka had a match was in War of Worlds and it took both Claudia Michaels and Drake Jaeger together to finally take him out. Those two are chosen personally by Jaywalker to be the Architects just like Babayka are.

And Nobi has beaten both Claudia Michaels and Drake Jaeger in the past. And not to mention, Nobi beat the latter twice. Which means Babayka might be thinking that Nobi is the perfect guy to be the European Champion and to be the guy that will give you your toughest match yet, Mr. Montoya.

But I don't think that's the only reason why Nobi is fighting you. Ever since Nobi showed up at The Lands of Elites back in 2016, he always had the never say die attitude just like you are, Mr. Montoya. You were never there by the way but fast forwards 4 years later, you, Babayka, myself, and everybody else saw Nobi end The Professional's career as Sanders hasn't been competing in the ring anymore after Dreamworld.

Which is kinda funny because Sanders cut Nobi's chest with a Pizza Cutter and Sanders burned his chest with a cigarette afterward and not to mention, he put Nobi on a Flaming Tables, choked him out with a Piano wire, had Nobi's hands in handcuff, you name it all, and yet, Nobi didn't give up and Andy Sanders is the one that forced to stop competing. Nobi also refused to give up after he felt off from a 20 feet of a Titantron. It's hard to describe but Nobi is a Monster on his own right. It's hard to make him quit.

Arguably, he is more of a Monster than Ozymandias is because Nobi recently lifted Ozymandias and tossed him out like it was nothing at OWA: Clash of Titans 2021, so clearly, both you and Nobi have done such an impossible task, Mr. Montoya.

I'm pretty sure you want revenge over what Nobi did during the contract signing and I understand it completely. He said it that he wants this match after all, he wants you, Mr. Montoya.

I don't know what to describe what Nobi is right now but I think it's obvious that you're not going to get The White Knight. You're dealing with a different creature right now and you're going to be the first one that is experiencing yourself. I know how tough you are and I don't think you want to back down but are you prepared for this, Mr. Montoya?

You're the small light that is giving the darkness of the European Division a shine, Mr. Montoya and I truly hope you'll survive at Cero Miedo because while I can appreciate the light, you have to know the darkness.

And now the man that is going to stand right before you, is what darkness is. Nobi is going to show you that, he is what darkness is.

Now you're playing the role of The White Knight at Cero Miedo. The role that Nobi has been playing for years. Are you ready to take that mantle? Are you ready to shower the European Division with some sunshines? Darkness is hard to kill but at least you can try, Mr. Montoya.

And this is what Darkness is…..

(Camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down

Dr. Erik Vance is talking
Page 1 of 1