Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Talking My Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'Angelo Monk
Clients
D'Angelo Monk

Talking My Shit  Empty
PostSubject: Talking My Shit    Talking My Shit  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 pm

Ayyy one half of the inaugural Campeonatos de Parejas.. Fuck you know bout that? Fuck, how many y'all thought this shit would've happened? And if you called that shit, how quick did you really think it would happen? RZD always knew that this was going to be the case. Ain't no way the likes of you could match the stamina and work we put in this shit. What can you say? What can y'all mother fuckers really tell us about what we are, and are not going to do? Bruh we came in this shit raw, and knocked it up, and got a golden baby out of it naw mean? Practically no wrestling experience, you threw your best of the best at our asses, and got knocked the fuck out. This ain't no charity. This weren't just gifted to us because of our names sake, we earned this shit the right way. Our lineage is in football; we had a golden path paved to pro football, and we fucked it up. No cap, I ain't gonna be out here bullshitting you I know our history, I know the past. But here? In Wrestleworld? Have we given any indications of slowing down? Have we shown any indication of being less than? Hell naw, because we put our whole heart, mind, and body into this shit. We learn from mistakes, we don't just dwell on it. Look I ain't no shit about no.. NFSW, the High Rollerz, Hexagun, the Wild Boys, Dollhouse, or Nice Guys. But I do know the Redzone District, ight? We ain't in no competition against nobody; we ain't here to be compared to anybody. We don't care who you thought was the best, we here to snatch the crown off of whoever you thought had it. Because from now on, we run this shit. We do, and there ain't shit you can do about it. The longer we in Wrestleworld, the longer we learn, the more we grow, the better we get.. Fuck this isn't our final form. This isn't as good as we get; you think it is? You about to be in for a rude awakening when this cold dose of reality jumps up and slaps you right in the face. So Stephanie, to ask us how long we gonna reign.. Bitch? The fuck we supposed to know? Shit happens, we aren't with some supernatural knowledge that y'all don't fucking know. Hypothetical questions and shit.. Fuck outta here. How long do we plan on being Champions? Fucking forever? How feasible is that? Not at all? But that doesn't mean i ain't gonna reach for the stars and try to shine as bright as possible. But i'm confused.. Let me pose a question to you Stephanie.. You know who the fuck we is? Or naw? Like.. You acting like we haven't had a target on our backs for damn near more than a decade. We gridiron legends, and our legend isn't just off of talent. We had targets on our backs when we were First Team All Americans with full scholarships to a D1 school. People didn't like the way we acted, people didn't want to see us shine. They wanted to take our bread on some Thanos shit. Ain't nobody enjoyed be successful.. I mean this is America right? America hates to see a young black man get the paper. You don't think they tried to break my knees when I was a projected 1st rounder? You don't think they were jealous as fuck to watch me torch they asses? They were, and you know what happened? Nothing, the only person that held me back was me. Ain't no one person out here able to stop me; especially not you. All these idle threats aren't gonna mean shit when I put you on yo head, and knock yo ass out.

You right bout one thing though; how in God's green Earth you think you gonna beat us when you two don't even like each other? We beat Drake and Jones, one of the biggest tag team, best friends wrestling ever seen.. And you think you can out do them? A team that has been champions the world over, and you think you'll do better than them? Please explain this logic because I don't see any chance in hell of you being any sort of challenge to us. Just because "you'll beat her ass" if she loses it for you doesn't mean much. That's not a good enough reason bruh on God. You honestly forget where we've been, what we've done before our lives in wrestling. Crumbling under pressure just because of some shit like inaugural champions, that's some pussy shit. I wasn't a Heisman hopeful for nothing. Pressure isn't shit to me; I don't get nervous, I don't feel pressure; I just get dubs ya heard? This shit? It's not even close to any of the sort of pressure I've felt. This isn't no damn test of will; this shit ain't going to prove shit. If we lose? Yeah that'll be sad as fuck because the two of you shouldn't hold a candle to us; but this shit ain't make or break. You are delusional, that shit is clear. But why the fuck you would want to be Tag Team Champions with some bitch you ain't even like.. That baffles me. Why? Why not go for some single title, or even get a partner you do like? You really that desperate for success huh? Finna try anything to finally do something huh? Shits sad. What you need to do is stop questioning the god damn champions and focus on your own damn self. We aren't the ones in question; we are the Champs, you two? You two aren't shit. I don't even care what you been did, you ain't do shit right now. You aren't champions, you're not taking these titles off us. We know how this shit goes; we go to the ring, and we win.. Simple as that. People the world over know who the fuck we are, a lot shorter amount know you.. So why don't you calm yo ass down, shut the fuck up.. And stop questioning who we are.. And figure out who you are first.

I don't care who attempts to get in our way; we are superior athletes. Ain't no women gonna whoop our asses especially when we just started the party. We in this bitch; and we in this bitch to stay. I don't care who y'all throw at us; who on this roster is good enough to take this shit from us? Come on and try, but it won't end well for you. We are the pinnacle of tag team wrestling, and we just started. Imagine what the future holds for us. Just imagine how much growth, just how much we can flip this shit into something even greater. I know y'all are used to me being haha funny jokes and shit, but naw; I ain't doing that shit right now. Zaire got them jokes on lock; I'm more of a beat yo ass type. You think you can take us out? Demolish the shit that we building? Naw, not now; not ever. But you want our attention? You wanna dick ride us so bad so we know that you exist? Ight den. We see you; and that's not a good thing. You don't wanna be on RZD's radar because that means it's over for you. Now April Song you have stayed silent, but if what Stephanie says is true, y'all don't stand a chance. You hate this bitch? Why you hate this bitch? Naw, I feel you for real she seems annoying as shit. But you might be too shit I don't know. Either way; you with her, are going to get exposed for the sacks of shit you are compared to the likes of the champs. Shit that sounds good, The CHAMPS! Inaugural fucking Champs. Look I'm not one to get lost in the sauce but every once in a while you gotta appreciate where you at. I'm appreciating this shit man. But best believe just because I'm enjoying it doesn't mean it's ending any time soon. If you don't feel us? Fuck you.. You don't rock with us? Fuck you. This for the real ones; and if you ain't about us? Hop on outta here bitch, we ain't with that bullshit. i ain't want no dick riders talmbout some I was there when.. Haters gonna hate.. And RZD gonna win.. Das it bruh.
Back to top Go down

Talking My Shit
Page 1 of 1