Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Talking Straight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkCircle
Territorial Champion
Territorial Champion
DarkCircle

Talking Straight Empty
PostSubject: Talking Straight   Talking Straight I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 1:03 pm

{The screen fades in and we find Jacob Striker sitting behind a table, the Territorial championship sitting front and center of him on the table as the “Straight Shooter” simply looks at the camera with an even look}

Jacob: Hello TJ Bennett, I don't think that we've been properly introduced yet. My name is Jacob Alexander Striker, the "Eliminator"...the "Straight Shooter"...the "Real Rock'n'Rolla"...The "Bastard of Wrestleworld"...however you wish to call me, I am the Wrestleworld Territorial champion and the *face* of the Dominion brand. I am also one half of the undefeated Pro Wrestling Nova World Tag Team champions *AND* I have the dubious honor of being the One Wrestle Movement World's Heavyweight champion.

Pretty good start for a twenty three year old only three years into his pro career, eh?

That's one of the biggest things that people tend to forget about me, I'm only twenty three years old and have only been active as a wrestler for three years...and trust me when I say that if I was bragging, then you'd be dealing with a much different Jacob Striker.

But you're not.

You are not facing the man who was arrogant enough to think that Myojin was no match for him. No…that Jacob Striker is long dead and buried, buried in the same grave as your future here in Dominion, TJ.

You see I wanted to be upfront with you so that you have no mistake with exactly who you're facing on Dominion this week, TJ, as you are facing in the very first match of the night against the brand's main singles champion, a man who is going to walk in and out of Death Sentence in less than two weeks still the champion, and even with that hanging over my head I'm not looking past you, old boy...but I'm looking *through* you.

{Jake leans forward on his forearms, continuing to fix the camera with that even look on his face even as the tone of his voice grows slightly more serious}

Jacob: Let's take a look at you shall we? Coming into Dominion, let alone Wrestleworld as a whole, while calling yourself such things as the "Iron Monger of Pain", the "Wonderful Welsh Wrestler", and my personal favorite..the "Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling''.

Tell me, TJ, how did these monikers come to you? Through ego or examples of the talent that you possess? Have you outwitted an opponent of some great standing or wrestled a submission match against a much superior opponent...or are you simply waxing poetic in dire hopes getting your shaft waxed by some inexperienced ring rat who doesn't know you from the ring crew?

{Jake cracks a slightly wolfish smile for the briefest of moments before it disappears}

Jacob: I'm sorry, that was a tad crude..but not beneath me. Because you see where you probably haven't earned a third of your self-absorbed little titles, I've been busting my ass day in and day out, being spat upon by those who always think that they are my superiors only to be ground out in the end by the very person that they think was weak. I'll fully admit that there have been people who've beaten me that are my superiors like Arata Askakura, I may not like where his *ego* has taken him but I take nothing away from what the *man* can do in that ring.

...even though he did shat upon one of my closest and oldest friends every chance that he gets but in this sport you either get used to it or you go mad.

The point is that at Dominion this week, you have one chance and one chance only to prove your worth to the Wrestleworld faithful. The "Ultimate Incarnation" gets to prove if he's better than Wrestleworld's very own bastard. A man whom Banch Morgan may hate with every  *ounce* of his being but he cannot deny the level of skill that I have in that ring because each and every time that I'm in that ring, I take things up two hundred percent because while you are "working" to become just as good as your father, TJ, I'm your better because I was *born* that way.

I was BORN to repeatedly give out one spine shattering German suplex after another until day turns to dusk and then back again. I was BORN to take what you would like to call your "best" shots, TJ, and then watch your very body turn brutal shades of black and blue as you undergo a hailstorm of forearm strikes that would make Karl Gotch weep in pride!

You see TJ, I am the face of this brand because I can actually back up what the fuck I say that I can do in that very ring, "Welsh Dragon".

Can you honestly say the same or will you cut a little promo with all the pomp and circumstance to hide your inaccuracies which I will gleefully put on full display this weekend for all to see.

{The wolfish smile then reappears on Jake's face once again}

Jacob: But you see, TJ, I'm not bragging or flaunting my status or even looking past you. No, I am simply stating this one pure and simple fact which is you are simply not ready for what is about to happen and at Dominion thirty four, I'm going to give you a first hand experience as to why I’ll still be here after this edition of Dominion and you’ll be nothing more than an afterthought, and sure I know that you’ll no doubt see this promo of mine and instantly you’ll get all uppity and declare Umbridge or something to that affect as you then put on a dog and pony show to showcase why you are my “better” because you have this legacy that you must keep up and you’ll brag and boast about everything that you’ve done thus far in this sport, I’ll be chuckling as you bang your chest and try to look all impressive and dominating…but in the end, the Apocalypse comes for us all and in your case, it comes sooner than you think.

{The smile then disappears from Jake’s face as he leans back in his seat, his gaze never leaving the camera}

Jacob: But I do want to thank you for one thing, TJ. And that will be for the workout that you’ll provide me on my way to the pay per view.

See you this weekend, “Iron Monger”.

{The camera then pulls back to focus on both Jake and the title before the screen fades to black}
Back to top Go down

Talking Straight
Page 1 of 1