Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennett

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennett Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennett   TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 12:06 am

General Information.
Ring Name: TJ Bennett
Nicknames: The Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling, W3 (Wonderful Welsh Wrestler), The Welsh Dragon, The Iron Monger of Pain,
Hometown: Newport, Wales

Physical Information.
Pic Base: Nick Aldis
Height: 6ft 3inch
Weight: 218lbs
Appearance and Outfit of Choice: A Tall and Well built Caucasian male with well groomed brown hair and a finely trimmed goatee to go along with it.

Ring Attire: TJ wears a traditional pair of dark black legless tights with a red and green pattern, complete with black knee pads and grey boots. Both of his hands are taped up with black tape. On his right arm he as a red sleeve whereas on his left he has a single black armband.

Gimmick Information
Alignment: Heel
Tendency to Cheat: Sometimes
Gimmick Description: A pompous asshole that is obsessed with professional wrestling and demands to be recognized as the greatest professional wrestler on the planet.
Brief Biography (optional): All of TJ's life, he's been focused on one thing...to be the best EVER. TJ has trained day after day to become the greatest wrestler ever, often studying his Dad's old tapes and studying them closely. Soon he found himself wrestling all over Wales quickly outliving the career of his family. However that wasn't enough for the young man, as TJ wasn't content with the recognition from his fellow folk from Wales. TJ now has set out to experience and master every style of professional wrestling known to man and to thus achieve the recognition and respect he desires for being the Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling.
Motivations: To master every art of professional wrestling.

Wrestling Information.
Entrance Theme: 80s Remix Believer by Imagine Dragons
Entrance Description (optional): A negative reaction filled the building as the lights in the arena went off and a single spotlight shone down on the center of the stage. TJ came out from behind the curtain wearing his usual ring gear. As the pyro goes off, TJ held his head up, a [insert emotion that fits the match or feud] look on his face and made his way down the ramp as he smirks. The fans nearby boos at him, but he pays them no mind and TJ walks up the steps and enters the ring.

Wrestling Style: Technician, Powerhouse When Angry (Likes To Slow Down The Pace)
Favorite Match Type(s): Best 2 Out of 3 Falls (So There's No Excuses)
Favorite Weapon(s): Frying Pan

Moveset Information.
Common Moves (10 Max)
1.Various Kicks (Big Boot/Yakuza, Drop, Enzuigiri Running, Penalty Kick)
2. Various Suplex's (Belly-to-back, Bridging, Release, Fisherman, Overhead (if the opponent is smaller than him), Belly-to-belly, Slingshot, Snap, Super)
3. Kitchen Sink
4. Rope Hung Neckbreaker
5. Sleeper Hold (Million Dollar Dream)
6. Sharpshooter
7. Figure 4 Leglock
8. Running Kneese
9. Powerslam (Orton/Joe Style)
10. Flowing DDT

Signature Moves (3-5)
1. Welsh Dragon Suplex (Dragon Suplex)
2. Boot Of Iron (Running Leg Lariat)
3. WORLD'S GREATEST LEGDROP (Top Rope Leg Drop)

Finishing Moves (2-3)
1. WORLD'S DEADLIEST PILEDRIVER (Piledriver with Theatrics)
2. Pain Monger (Pentagram Choke)

Special/Ultimate Finisher (1): The Black Curse (Double Underhook Spinning Pile-driver)

Additional Notes about the Character: TJ is often very cocky and disrespectful, often mocking and showboating as he wrestles his matches. However his attitude slowly changes once he sees resilience in his opponent and grows more frustrated once he finds an opponent that presents a challenge to him. When that situation arises he becomes less cocky and more Blunt, often giving honest (yet still disrespectful) critiques to wrestlers techniques or even targeting their personalities and personal life.

Handler Information. (optional)
Name: Jay
Discord (if applicable): UltimaPrime#8088
Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

TJ Bennett Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJ Bennett   TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 2:55 am

Hi Ultima, Welcome finally to Wrestleworld!

You'll be going to DOMINION! Watch out for the next card!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

TJ Bennett Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJ Bennett   TJ Bennett I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 7:40 pm

Ultima is here. Welcome, have fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TJ Bennett Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJ Bennett   TJ Bennett I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJ Bennett
Page 1 of 1