Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Proving Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Public Enemy No.1
Clients
Public Enemy No.1

Proving Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Proving Grounds   Proving Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 8:15 am

Proving Grounds Latest?cb=20200209051053

The crowd erupts from all sides, yet we see no such thing. What our eyes see are different than what our ears catch.  Starting with our eyes, we bear witness to what only we can assume is a destroyed male, not physically but mentally. Supporting this theme the male wore a white tank top with a large sweat stain on the back, two bandaids one on his top left shoulder; the other on the base of his hand. He curls both wrists upwards rubbing his fingertips through his dirty blonde hair. He sat close to the end not putting his back to the back of the chair but choosing to lean forward. His arms flopped downward showcasing defeat. The room was worse in condition, trash-filled the hardwood floors. A table threw on its top,  holes in the walls a shattered phone. Leaving only a chair facing towards the locked door.

For our ears we hear the announcers; we hear the fans shouting to the max their lungs could produce even overtaking the announcer. The words they all shouted in a fading uniting was simple" YOUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION!! LOGAN BURGESS!" With that the sounds all stopped, starting seconds earlier only to grow dead seconds later. The camera flipped showing us what was left of that so-called champion. Left mumbling to himself, next he slaps himself giving himself one good right palm smack. It echoed but it didn't stop there, only getting worse when the middle-aged male let out an angry yell.

" All that work I did, it was for nothing. I threw it all away I had the frame, money the perfect job. The American dream, I bet my old man is in hell looking up at me right now laughing his ass off. Yes, I am your fucking son, ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY ASSHOLE!? All my life before the wrestling, before the career. Back when I was in school I use to hate to listen. It was my way or the highway, did I fail a bunch of classes? Yes, did I get my ass kicked? You bet your bottom dollar I did. I lost more than I won but damn it. At least I had my respect now I am not sure I have that. When you're younger you always want to do things your way, we all heard that a hard head makes a soft ass. It must've been true cause my head was harder than bricks, which made my ass one of the softest. I couldn't take anything bad about what I did in the ring or out. Now, look at me."

Logan stands up dusting himself off, now looking at the front of him we see he's worse than we thought. Food Stains covered his chest, along with sweat. He strips himself of the t-shirt throwing it in the background. His eyes locked in on the camera his teeth sunk into his bottom lip.

Proving Grounds MARK%2BHASKINS

"I'm one big failure. So why should my opponent care about me? Let me break it down for you, I am every damn thing that kids want to be. I followed my fucking dream and I am living to tell the tale. I have the fight that old men say that our generation lost. I got the rebel blood racing through my veins, and unlike other people, Pareja. Senor I ain't here to live off my sad story, I ain't here to give you the rundown, and I damn sure ain't looking for pity.  Call me whatever you want in the English dictionary, London even in the  Japanese dictionary. I've been called worse by people a lot tougher and closer to me. I won't be giving you the sad broken man that walked his ass into the camera now. I am bringing the best I got if you want to stop this train you need to kill the engine. That means stopping my damn heart, and I don't think anyone on this roster has the balls to do that."

Logan smirks, he puts both hands up understanding that he might have gone too far. He starts mocking his opponent while he gets down on both knees.

"Please spare me, I am sorry ruler I didn't mean to speak to you in such a foul manner."

Logan spits at the camera aiming right for Pinchy.

"That's what I think of your so-called world domination bullshit. Now we do realize that the hero always wins these little sticks. Sadly I ain't bring a cape only a foot to stick up your ass. Now I don't know if crabs have asses, but I do know I am more than capable of crushing one. You want me to prove myself, I want you to prove that your little goal is something meaningful. We both got something to prove, so let us make the theme for this match. Proving Grounds, Boot camp is in session. Let's get to it ladies."

Logan chuckles while the camera goes off.
Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds
Page 1 of 1