Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Die For Proving the point

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Horror
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Hybrid Tag Team Champion
Mr.Horror

Die For Proving the point Empty
PostSubject: Die For Proving the point   Die For Proving the point I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 3:59 pm

The video shows the abandoned warehouse. Hooks are hanging from chains as you can hear metal clanking together ever so slightly. There is a workshop table among hooks.

Several footsteps are heard, one step at a time as Daniel Horror, wearing the hoodie, carrying two duffle bags then Daniel Horror puts the duffle bag on the workshop table. He opens the duffle bags and patiently places tools on the workshop table, one by one.

Daniel then slides another duffle bag under the workshop table and then he stands behind the table.

Daniel: As I said, The Mighty will rise, The Weak or shall I say; The Failure will fall. It’s inevitable fact that no one can escape from but I can.

You can see it at Lost In Paradise, I was not pinned in that match, and by default, I’m still The Mighty in this cruel world and I don’t give a fuck about how I’m going to go to ARCADIA because I will go to ARCADIA to take what it’s rightfully mine.

I gave you one week to just figure out what I’m going to do at ARCADIA… I hope you figure it out because the time is about to up…

Daniel Horror picks up the hourglass and he starts the hourglass.

Daniel: TICK TOCK…
TICK TOCK…
TICK TOCK…

Time Is Up...

Daniel Horror makes five human-sized dolls made out of the sack and he hangs them on hooks.

Then he picks pictures of Gwyneth, John Nash Strader, MINORI, Matthew Knox, and Jacob Striker. He looks it like he’s the head-hunter trying to hunt them down one by one…

Daniel: Looks at these victims… he shows dolls that hanging on hooks. This week on Dominion, I’m going to face these warriors, these gladiators who have their mindsets, their determinations but unfortunately… their determination isn’t matching against “The Daredevil”, “The Psychopath” Daniel Horror.

Gwyneth. You have a lot of confidence, don’t you? You come with the hopes and dreams of your people, you want to win over them, you want to be in the spotlight when you fight.

Little girl, that’s cute… good for you… This is a huge step for you… to the self-destruction. The dream that you carry for your people and your sister is just the daydream. Do you think that winning your own heart is gonna let you win? Do you think that you can do what I did for a decade? Little girl, you’re not. You can fight sure, you can win your heart sure. However, I bet that you don’t have a gut to hurt yourself to hurt your opponents. You don’t have a gut to make yourself bleed to hurt your opponents. You have confidence Gwyneth, I appreciate that but your confidence will not help you to survive against to most sick sadistic mind of Daniel Horror. I’m so sorry little girl but you will not survive my rage.

Daniel Horror picks up Gwyneth’s picture and nails it with one of the human-sized dolls.

MINORI...MINORI…MINORI. Poor little girl… you have every tool to success. I heard that you have a good teacher but still, you don’t realize your potential, you don’t realize that what you can do… you can be one hell of the wrestler but for some reason, you couldn’t have that image.

When you face the psychopath who doesn’t have a plan for every single match, who just goes out there and torments his opponents. You couldn’t stand a chance.

Daniel Horror picks up MINORI’s picture and nails it with one of the human-sized dolls.

JNS… John Nash Strader… Interesting case here.

You and I share something in common fella. You are the outlaw biker, all of your life is nothing but living in the MC. So Do I, I used to lead Dead Eyes MC in Chicago but things changed a lot since I walked away from that life… my instinct is woken up, my instinct to torment people is woken up.

I became the daredevil that people know, love, hate, and terrified of. JNS, Mr. Mayhem. Let me introduce you to “The Executioner” of Dead Eyes MC… I’m going to break you limb by limb, bone by bone… and I’m going to pack you in the package and send it back to Mayhem MC house.

Daniel Horror picks up JNS’s picture and nails it with one of the human-sized dolls.

Matthew Knox… Knox, you are a kind of veteran, the ring general that is a kinda great man to facing and have a match with. I appreciate that you watch my stuff too and I know that I had been given opportunities after opportunities and I kept failing… You may know the ending of the story but no… You are not the narrator of this story, I am the narrator of this story and the story is about to reach the climax… The climax that I’m going to face you and another 4 opponents in a scramble match. I found out the potential that I lost for the past few months and now I am determined to win more than I used to be.

This match is important to me because I will prove that I’m worthy to be featured in ARCADIA, I don’t give a living hell that how you’re gonna drag me down because you can’t, you can’t drag me down to the mud anymore, I am the one who will drag you down to hell to realize that you can not drag someone who has nothing left to lose.

Daniel Horror picks up Matthew Knox’s picture and nails it with one of the human-sized dolls.

And Last but not least, my good old buddy, Jacob Striker.

Sigh Once again, you and I have to face each other again in the match as the opponents. I don’t know why the management or Morgan doesn’t know about this yet. Jacob Striker and I have great chemistry together in the tag team action. We make our opponents broken and left them nothing.

They don’t realize that Jacob and I are most possibly be the contender for those Hybrid Tag Team champions but no, they force us to face each other.

Jacob Striker, whatever happens in the scramble match, I hope you understand my action that I’m about to do to you and the others. I have to break bones and torment souls to make sure I’m going to win the match and prove to everyone that how dangerous I am.

Please forgive me for what I am going to do to you in that match, Don’t take the action personally because I desperately need to win the match, I need to prove to the world that Daniel Horror is better than ever.

When the dust settles, you and I know that we need to do whatever it takes to win the match even if that means we have to beat each other up or even busted each other wide open.

Daniel Horror picks up Jacob Striker’s picture and just leaves it on the table as he doesn’t want to nail it on the last and final doll.

Daniel: This week Dominion, I will show you that how far I can go to make sure that I will win the match especially, the match that proves your worth.

Daniel picks up the switchblade, manically looks at it, and stabs all five human-sized dolls which are hooked on hooks as he laughs sadistically.

Hold me close, don't let go, watch me burn

Hold me close, tell me go, watch me burn

Hold me close, don't let go, watch me burn

In this hospital for souls

After he’s done stabbing dolls, he looks at the camera.

Daniel: When animals are cornered, that’s when it is the most dangerous and you will be suffered.

The camera then cut and faded to black

DarkCircle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Die For Proving the point
Page 1 of 1