Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

First Chance. - vs Ranger & April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hana Nakajima
Clients
Hana Nakajima

First Chance. - vs Ranger & April Empty
PostSubject: First Chance. - vs Ranger & April   First Chance. - vs Ranger & April I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 3:58 pm

First Chance. - vs Ranger & April YCnqKGt
First Chance. - vs Ranger & April Utami-hayashishita

Chapter 45: First Chance.

29.05.22 Wrestleworld Arena

It's crazy that I am in Wrestleworld almost from the very beginning. I am one of the people who have fought Claudia Michaels to not let her turn this place into her private playground. I gave it my best, just to be overlooked for a hell of a long time. This is something I have never been able to forgive Wrestleworld for. Even if the company itself is not at fault, but rather the people in charge, the rage was gathering in me for a few years. Until I finally got fed up and freed it by delivering the couple of chair shots to Cynthia Rose. The most basic and boring bitch that company has ever seen. However, even someone like her got her five minutes of fame. For some reason management was pushing her in the spotlight, that belonged to me. While I was still waiting and waiting. At one point, I was wondering if it is worth wasting time on people who do not want to devote theirs to me? But I am a fighter, I just can't leave without trying to change this fucked up reality. So, since they didn't want to give us what we deserved, April and I forced Drake & Jones to give us a shot at Campeonatos de Parejas. Even if we had to deal with these jerks all the time, we finally accomplished something here. And it was a beautiful moment for me. There is nothing better than sharing something like this with your best friend. However, deep in my soul I have always felt unsatisfied. And that feeling was killing me from the inside.

As I said before, I was here almost from the start and yet I never got the singles championship opportunity. Even after I defeated Claudia Michaels, the current Architect at the time, I was not given what was due. But then I tried to justify it somehow. After all, I was young and had time to build my legacy. However, time went on and on, and still nothing happened. It was even more frustrating, because I saw new people coming in and getting their chance right away. Why was it different for me? After all, the wrestling world has already learned that Hana Nakajima is born to be a champion. But it turns out I had to sell my soul to the devil to get my first singles title opportunity here in Wrestleworld.

Don't get me wrong, Jack. I don't care about your military titles, so I'll call you by name. Anyway, I want you to know, that the fact that I agree to your offer is purely a business move. I don't care at all about what the Ghost Organization wants. And if I were you, I wouldn't expect me to take on the role of a loyal mongrel. Do not think that you will snap your fingers and I will come running to fulfill your wish. You may not still understand it, but it's not the Ghost Organization that is setting the conditions here. I am not the one who has to gain your trust and sympathy. It is up to you to show me that it is worth cooperating with you. If you fail me, it will stab you in the back without hesitating. Because I'm not interested in participating in Underworld 2.0. All I want is respect that this company never gave me. What I crave for are opportunities that have always been taken away from me. Even though I won championship after championship all over the world. Even after I won the tournament undefeated, and I made history as SSW Empress of the Rising Sun. Management of Wrestleworld remained blindto my greatness . And I'm not just talking about Jaywalker' gang. You are not any better. You are purposely arrogant in your actions. You want to take advantage of the frustration of others to enlarge your silly organization. But you can be sure of one thing, Jack. I am using you, not the other way around. I decide what happens to my career. A career that i actually have, unlike you, and yet you speak to me as if you are better than me. Who the fuck you think you are? You are just some nobody, who got a position of Warden, just because you are hanging with Ghost Organization. Otherwise, the world wouldn't even hear of such an ordinary guy like Stg. Jack Ranger.
It's not an easy time for Sweet Melody. The whole universe has colluded to put us in a position, where we must stand against each other. First there was the risk of a possible match between the two of us at Final Destination. Then came the American Dream Championship opportunity. Something that April was chasing for a long time during the World's Finest period. However, contrary to what everyone thinks, our friendship is stronger than it may seem. So no matter what happens Sweet melody will survive. I know that when I raise the American Dream Championship, April will not hate me. Of course, she will be frustrated, but at the same time, she will enjoy my happiness. You might find my confidence stupid, April. However, I really have no choice but to win this match. Who knows when I will get another chance? As you can see, it's been fucking years for me to even get a singles belt shot here. While you were getting chance after chance, but couldn't finish the job. And I'm not saying this to offend you. I am saying this so that you understand how important this match is for me. I want you to realize that this time I cannot help you make your dream come true. This time I have to do my best to make mine a reality. So let's handle it humanely, April. No screaming, crying, anger. We really don't need these negative emotions. It is not personal after all. Sometimes it is so that the people closest to each other have to compete for the same good. However, this does not mean a civil war. After all, we are big girls, so we'll handle it professionally.

Perhaps I will not enter the ring as a champion. However, this time I cannot rely on the feeling that I have everything to gain and nothing to lose. The truth is, I have so much to lose. So I have to hold on to this opportunity desperately until the very end. I can't let it go, because it will go so far that I may never catch it again. Therefore, I have no choice, but to finally show to all those who overlooked me that I deserve to be a champion.

At Chapter 45, I will become the American Dream Champion. And I will start to build the legacy here that has been waiting for me for a far too long time.

Back to top Go down

First Chance. - vs Ranger & April
Page 1 of 1