Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

I'm a World's Finest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

I'm a World's Finest  Empty
PostSubject: I'm a World's Finest    I'm a World's Finest  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 12:29 am

First of all, I have to make it clear that I'm going to defend my Wrestleworld European Championship against Delilah Hill at Destino because she has made it clear that she's challenging for my belt, but for now, I have to focus on our lovely warden, Dr. Rochelle Rohl.

Apparently you're a second generation wrestler and you're a Wrestleworld warden, so that tells a lot about what you're capable of and you have an advantage that not too many people know what you're going to do. Maybe no one knows what you can do at all. Youtube and the Internet are always available but when I look at them, there's still not enough information about you, Doctor, so again, that puts you at an advantage.

Which is the opposite for me as I'm at a disadvantage because my matches are very much available everywhere. Wrestleworld, OWA, SSW, some special events, and the list goes on. You get my point that you know what I can do and what I cannot do in the ring.

Well, you're a smart person, guess even if you don't know what I can do, you'll figure it out quickly. And here you go, another advantage for you because you have a big brain, Doctor.

Maybe in theory you have my numbers and I have no doubt that you can apply your skills and knowledge on your opponents too and maybe put them in their places. A lot of maybes here but I don't want to underestimate you. For all I know and where I stand right now, you're unpredictable.

So what I really need to do right now is, I need to survive. I have to use all my brain cells to counter your unpredictability. Would that be enough? I don't know. Maybe you don't know either. Or maybe you do know because you know what I can do, don't you? But what I would like to think is that, I know I can push anyone and everyone to the corner and that's what I know of. I know I can win too because I've won countless matches. Lost some of course because that's part of this business and I have no intentions to lose to you. Why not? Everyone wants to win and I know you want to beat me too. Hell, maybe you want me to not be able to continue

Let me tell you something, Doctor. I have a good record of beating the Architects. Claudia Michaels, Drake Jaeger, and Babayka. I made Tiberius Jones tapped-out in a 2 out of 3 Falls Tag Team match too. I beat 4 architects in the past and now I'm going to beat 1 Warden in you, Doctor. Maybe starting from you?

I know Wardens and Architects are different. That's probably what you want to say right? But speaking of Babayka, you're filling-in his position right now and you're taking his leftovers which is Dr. Erik Vance. You're also having The Burned Man which is Claudia Michaels' leftovers too. My point is, while I know the reason why you're the Warden now is because you must be great in the ring and for some reason, you're part of The Ghost Organization, you….might not be unique at all.

I hate to break it to you but you're a cliche. You're just a corrupt authority figure like the previous Architects aside from Jaydane Pendragon. You clearly favor Delilah Hill as your golden girl. You clearly are interested in personal conflicts as you cost Cynthia Rose her match when you sent The Burned Man to hit Cynthia with his lariat. Why all of those efforts? Is it because Cynthia and I are The World's Finest? And that's why you want to face me personally? Well, so be it then. More reasons and more motivation for me to beat you because I'm clearly one of the performers that stands in The Ghost Organization way.

Like when I beat your boy, Layne Driver or like when I haunted Jay Jones where he always needed Zeus and Silva to protect him from me. You definitely hate the fact that I'm the Wrestleworld European Champion…YOUR Champion to be clear. You hate the fact that I cashed-in on Layne and you hate the fact that I beat him fair and square. You can actually thank me for exposing a Ghost Organization weakness and that's why The Ghost Organization sent Zeus and Silva to put Layne through a table right?

I do appreciate the guts because you want to deal with me personally and that's what makes this match interesting. Once again, I don't know what you can do but are you sure you know everything about me?

I mentioned it that you have Dr. Erik Vance now, so please ask your fellow Doctor how he felt to deal with me personally. He can confirm to you that I can turn into an ugly beast when the situation calls, so you might want to bring out The Burned Man as your protection insurance because I also have a sort of unfinished business with him but that's your choice, so I'll let you decide with it. You have a PhD in your name, so I'm sure you know what's the best for you and that's why I'm appreciating your willingness to face me personally.

You're not afraid of me as you shouldn't be and I have mentioned to you that you're like a puzzle to me right now because I'm completely blind with what I know about what you can do in the ring but let me be straight with you that I know you want to do something with me. What is the purpose of getting your hands dirty? Well, whatever it is, you're confident with your ability to put me in my place and I do welcome you to come to my ring, yes my ring, so you know me what kind of a Champion I am. Wardens might rule the prison but the Champions are ruling the world and that's why I'm a World's Finest.
Back to top Go down

I'm a World's Finest
Page 1 of 1