Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 5   BOUNTIES - Episode 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 12:26 am

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 XJfwDzSnv0UVYDYhFPasLcUJTMcg0xS8bvwZUIxB_dqz-HFuQKASeThfPpXmXx1gElBN6rO-hLiRJV5pX7PUtPx4HhtqsLyalDcwXOe9eoyoHFnPoIDum33pnlr2U88aKbuNMfQU

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is shown posing with a smirk on his face, dressed in an expensive black suit. He raises an eyebrow as he stares into the camera)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… The fallout of Violent Delights has only brought us more questions than answers as the dust has settled on Chapter 4. It’s become a land of confusion here in our dear Wrestleworld, but don’t worry, because even though the fire and the flames, I’m here to guide you through all of it and to the nirvana that is this show. Forget about an EpiCenter or a Blueprint, this is what you’ve come here for. I am your beloved Host, Jack “The Devil” Develin, and this is once again Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin holds up his hands as he proudly presents the five previous Bounties on the screen behind him)

Jack Develin: And once again, we take a look back at those who managed to pull off an achievement that - in my humble opinion - means more than any Championship that any athlete in this company could possibly hope for. These are those who battled through it all - through Hell and back - all for the chance to proudly see that they’ve made it onto Bounties. Unfortunately though, this is a jungle that’s kill or be killed. It’s a dog eat dog Wrestleworld, and we all know by now that for people to rise, others must fall. Chloe Leuthard has found that out the hard way for the second and final time. But more importantly we must also bid adieu to Tristan Killebrew. It breaks my heart to see it happen, but all good things must come to an end, and that unfortunately includes the Bounties reign of Tristan Killebrew, who achieved the highest honor of becoming the first ever Most Wanted man in all of Wrestleworld. His slump truly began at Violent Delights, and this past Chapter he once again had no match to redeem himself. However, with Chapter 5, that could all change and we could be seeing him back here once more if he can defeat Christopher Sabertooth and impress Babayka enough to earn a European Championship Match. Who knows what the future holds? Besides me, of course. So let’s see what lies ahead for this new batch of Bounties, shall we?

(Jack Develin turns around and looks up at the screen as it transitions into the door of a prison cell. The cell door opens up to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 Week_5_-_Raoul

Jack Develin: Well… This isn’t exactly something I was anticipating by any stretch of the imagination. For the first time in the history of Bounties - at least since I first had to put Harry Sterling on this list - I am truly baffled. Ladies and gentlemen, at Chapter 4 of Wrestleworld, we witnessed a man who… Uh, well hasn’t exactly done much of anything yet. A man who I know I certainly wasn’t going to be putting any money on, but hey, congrats to the millionaires who did, because at Chapter 4 this young man by the name of Raoul captured an astonishing upset victory over the legendary Nasir Moore! How?! And this wasn’t just some match that could so very easily be forgotten about in the grand scheme of things either. No, no, no - THIS was the big debut of Nasir Moore here in Wrestleworld after so much hype. This man has done it all in the business, and I don’t think he, nor I, nor anyone else could have ever guessed that his debut in this company would result in Raoul pulling off what I could call the upset of the century. Could Raoul do it again? I have my doubts Nasir would let it happen a second time. But who’s to say? Maybe this Raoul could be the dawn of a new age in this sport. Maybe it’s not about if lightning could strike twice, but instead it’s about if Raoul has managed to capture lightning in a bottle and refuses to let it escape. Whatever the case may be, the fact remains that Raoul got his first W in Wrestleworld and I don’t think it gets any bigger. Whether or not he can hold this 5th ranking or not next time around remains to be seen, but for now? Raoul, my friend, I suggest you bask in this glory.

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 Week_5_-_Senn

Jack Develin: I’d like to just take a moment to say goodbye to our dearly departed Chloe Leuthard…. Alright, I’m over it. And as much as I may think that certain people are… Not exactly my cup of tea. Someone like Jacob Senn who I personally believe has coasted on nothing but a legacy that I fully believe is LONG since dead - I gotta give even someone like him props for achieving something that gives him the honors of making it all the way up to Rank #4 here on Bounties. It’s an esteemed honor that I’m certain even he appreciates. Now up to this point, Senn was 1-1 here in Wrestleworld, and while you could go ahead and bicker and argue about the quality of his loss at Violent Delights, I don’t think it takes a genius to see that his two victories have been dominant ones to say the least. I may think it’s overrated and past his prime, but unfortunately he hasn’t quite been showing his age… YET. I think the jury is still out on that one, personally. Regardless, at Chapter 4 we witnessed an impromptu contest between Jacob Senn and Chloe Leuthard in a very unexpected Violent Delights rematch, but this time with the stakes even higher as the winner would go on to challenge Arata Asakura for the Shogun Championship at Violent Ends on December 29th. Once again, thank Christ I’m not a gambling man, because I would have lost in spades with this one. Senn absolutely dominated Chloe in every facet of the match and turned it into less like a competitive match and more like a powerful message directed at Arata Asakura, who watched at ringside. Senn brutalized Chloe and secured a victory with a submission to get a shot at the Title he’s been pining for since arriving here in Wrestleworld. Can he pull it off? Is he going to back up his confidence? That remains to be seen, but his first priority should be the fact that he’s teaming up with Arata at Chapter 5 in the first round of the Drake & Jones Games, so he could very well climb even higher next time on Bounties… Or he could fall right back off. We’ll find out.

(The prison cell door closes as the screen shifts on to the next cell door, which slides open to reveal a Bounty poster as the camera zooms in)

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 IY3itDf

Jack Develin: If you all tuned in to Chapter 4 - and obviously you did because you heard that I would be giving Harry Sterling a very charitable interview - then you all know that a LOT took place. So much that it’s hard to even attempt to cover the various twists and turns that occurred on the show. One moment that seems to be overlooked is the situation we saw between Stephanie Matsuda and the woman that’s been a thorn in her side, Crazy Violet. At Violent Delights we saw Matsuda show just how badly she wants to be here on Bounties by utilizing her veteran prowess to capture a huge Triple Threat victory over Violent and the seemingly indominantable Draconis Balaur. That easily shot her up to Rank #3 here, and rightfully so. However, she could find herself slipping away very soon if all doesn’t go well by the time Chapter 5 comes around. We heard all about how she and Violet would settle the score since we didn’t get any true closure at Violent Delights, but instead of getting an ending to this rivalry, we might have witnessed the start of something entirely different as Drake & Jones interfered and gave both women the opportunity of a lifetime. Two hungry competitors in Crazy Violet and Stephanie Matusda - who have done nothing but rip each other apart since Day 1 here in Wrestleworld - must find a way to coexist with one another against 3 other newly-created Tag Teams for a potential chance to challenge Drake & Jones for the Campeonatos de Parejas! Can they pull it off? Hell, they’ve got as much of a chance of doing it as their opponents. Anything could happen really, but when you combine the unpredictability and fierceness of Violet with the veteran mindset and well-crafted skills of Stephanie, you might very well have new contenders on the rise.

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 TFLS8at

Jack Develin: Here’s a guy that I’ve always been able to get behind for how he carries himself. As all of you know - especially my most dedicated fans - I’ve always been somebody who prides himself on believing he’s the absolute best at what he does. Arata Asakura is absolutely no different in that aspect. Now whether he actually IS the best, well that’s not necessarily for me to say. What’s for me to say is that, for now, he’s worthy of staying ranked at #4 here on Bounties, and as a man who still reigns as the first and only Champion in this company, he shows no signs of going anywhere just yet. Many watched as Arata came into Wrestleworld with a huge chip on his shoulder, and he’s managed to back up his words time and time again. However, at Chapter 4 we found out he has another daunting task in his way when Jacob Senn comes knocking at his door at Violent Ends. I’d put my money on Arata Asakura for his youth and skills in the ring, but as I’ve come to see during this episode, it would not be wise for me to gamble on ANYONE. So whether he can handle that challenge or whether he may have bitten off more than he can chew remains to be seen. But more importantly, yeah, being a Champion is nice and all, but what about being a DOUBLE Champion? Arata’s got the chance to do exactly that in the Drake & Jones Games if he and Jacob Senn can put their differences aside and win a shot for the Campeonatos de Parejas. But based on what I’ve seen between Arata and Senn so far… I don’t think I’d count on it.

BOUNTIES - Episode 5 S4UFDgX

(The camera cuts back to Jack Develin as he stands by a real poster of Reno Dumont as Wrestleworld’s Most Wanted)

Jack Develin: And for the second episode in a row, we have our Most Wanted competitor in all of Wrestleworld with the “Walking Weapon” himself, Reno Dumont. I’d say Reno is my kinda guy. He doesn’t seem to take crap from anyone, and makes sure that he gets the job done. However, everyone has their own flaws. So what’s Reno’s? Well it could be that he may not be able to adequately control his emotions if ya ask me. Now yours truly would never just go around ASSUMING things like that, but I don’t know, I’ve been seeing some pretty damning evidence as of late, especially with what we witnessed at Chapter 4. Now a guy like Reno Dumont who should only have his eyes on the prize with the American Dream Championship - ESPECIALLY knowing what Claudia can and has done to him - decided to perhaps fly too close to the sun. The Drake & Jones Games have begun and while 3 teams were forced together, one man - Nobi - was forced to go find a partner or compete on his own. Reno Dumont answered the call despite knowing full well what all he has on his plate with Claudia at Violent Ends. Is this a smart move? Absolutely not. No way. Nope. The other competitors in this 4-Way had no choice, but Reno? Reno Dumont could have ignored it all and focused solely on this American Dream Championship Match. Instead he’s let his emotions get the better of him and got himself put in another huge match that may only damage him more than anything. Regardless, I may not be gambling here, but this man Reno Dumont certainly is. He’s gambling his future, and gambling his livelihood by volunteering for this match with Nobi. High risk, and high reward, as they say. However, what happens if it doesn’t pan out? What if his team loses? High risk, high punishment is more like it in that case. We’ll see if Reno Dumont is a man on the verge of one hell of a night in the best way at Violent Ends… Or in for a hell of a night in the worst way. He’s done enough to keep his spot for now, but we’ll see if he can truly put his money where his mouth is as we roll on into December.

(Jack Develin walks along as all five posters show up on the screen behind him. Jack stops and poses as he smirks at the camera)

Jack Develin: Another week has gone by, and another Episode is in the books, in the pocket, and out of sight for Bounties. Chapter 4 of Wrestleworld may not have necessarily changed the landscape, but what it did do was set up one hell of a shift that will no doubt affect Bounties when all is said and done. In fact, you could even call it a… “Paradigm Makeshift”? No? Alright then. Nonetheless, we’ve seen new faces arrive and others continue to thrive, and while not much changed following Chapter 4, you better believe that what we’ve got coming at Chapter 5 will no doubt put things truly into perspective. You can bet that I’ll be watching and judging every single moment of it, and I know you all cling to my every word and desperately need your bi-weekly fix of Bounties, so don’t worry, I’ll be right back here to cover all of it and more. You’re very welcome for another exciting edition of Bounties this week, so be sure to set your alarms to the appropriate time for when it comes rolling around again. Until then, yours truly must say farewell, but don’t worry, I’ll be seeing you soon. I’m your Host, Jack Develin, and I’ll see you next time on Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin once again smirks as a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi begins to play. Develin walks away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

(Wrestleworld Logo Buzzes)
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 5
Page 1 of 1