Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 15   BOUNTIES - Episode 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 7:49 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 OHo0cR0_1J-HCpeSStOA7DALe0iqVbCy_ZTcXVB1PAozmKAc0Gi_aZ222oQTXuFs29EYnqEEbYuCYt2GYF2FMcf4prXqL1uA4T52bgRPMm_KBjOnfU7_97UH-1rg35g2A6Xljv11

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… What an insane few weeks it has been. Wrestleworld had just finished up Chapter 12, and can you believe that we are already at the 15th edition of the most popular exclusive in all of Wrestleworld! We have seen the best of them rise, others have fallen, and some couldn’t even make it up here if they did cartwheels while spinning plates in the middle of that ring! I think in this journey we have discovered more about Wrestleworld and its Clients and how much one little act could cause a ripple effect that you can never take back. Yeah, you’ve seen how the Underworld has severely impacted the flow of what was supposed to be a prestigious tournament in Wrestleworld, the King of the World depriving women of a real opportunity to hold any crown just for the simple reason that she didn’t want a rival, and it’s hard to see how this is all backfiring… You’ve seen how the sweet boy Nobi is now slowly making it through the tunnel of hate and bitterness without losing any part of himself in the process attempting to win the Campeonatos de Parejas with Reno Dumont while being fully aware that The Professional still resides in his mind. You’ve seen The Red Zone District provoke… Pretty much the Tag Team division and it’s gone too far for too long that Harry Sterling is choosing to do something about it. You’ve seen how Dr. Erik Vance and Babayka have expressed their doubts to Havoc when in the most important moment that would permanently etch his name as King, he was defeated by Tristan Killebrew of all people. And that’s the beauty of Wrestleworld… Everythings a trial and there is no going back whether you do something smart or reckless, and you’d have to literally go through hell and back to prove yourself worthy. My name is Jack Develin… and you can call me “The Devil”, and this is the 15th edition of Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: I will admit that the birth of DOMINION has made it more complicated to pick the five perfect individuals for Bounties week by week, especially considering that we have to do a lot of scaling and analyzing what kind of match it is and who the winners are. The ones that might be in danger in this Bounties are #4 Alyssa Grace after her tough performance against Jimmy Johnson and #1 Jacob Senn who retained his most wanted spot by defeating Megalo. Both competitors have gathered wins, but I’m not sure if it’ll be enough to keep them afloat this week considering they lost their matches and many others could very well take their place. The Professional was at #5, which he’s done a pretty nice job at but one should be skeptical if he even ranks up this week due to his… well charming opponents! But hey, while we fear for the fate of those who have fallen, we know for a fact that there’s a guaranteed spot for Tristan Killebrew who last week was at #3, and Arata Asakura who previously was #2… So which one of you men outranked the other? Let’s get to it!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 KM17-sRbpTG7lj113Pu717GP6O9tWKfVe87RwlctOVbpC-8Wse0IYiC_wbxG2sV8CIBZPD15PsqAmbAgLeK4a1zoKeCv0BmXQibIx1kdhOUZh_8Vu4ZBL55DCt-vL6sOMvpe-lb-
Jack Develin: He survives! The Professional Boy survives! This man represents the Underworld so well as they take their second DOMINION win in a row first against the War Vessel and now against Raoul and Alice Gamer in a great contest but things have gotten a bit too far when he and Wraith decided to attack the duo post-match to Claudia Michaels’ delight. That’s just normal training in the Wrestleworld Castle these days! You have to be tough and make sure to let everyone know that you’re made of brick and steel to be prepared for the war to come. He needs to build up that momentum. He needs to let everyone see that he and the Underworld are unstoppable and he doesn’t need a crown or a belt to make that happen. As you already know, The Professional has given up his spot at the Feast of the Fallen. Maybe he doesn’t want the title shot. Maybe he doesn’t want to play games or mess around and just wants to do what his Queen asks. But there’s no hiding that the Professional can hold his own and is more than capable of inflicting punishment on those who oppose his client. In Chapter 12, it’s been revealed that he will be teaming up with Maverick who had just returned to take care of some unfinished business as they set up April Song for an ambush… I facepalmed so hard because seriously don’t know how she didn’t see that coming.. So prepare your handcuffs and dust the royal seat, because THIS guy intends to be on the winning side after King of the World. Will he keep the momentum going?

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 E6QA9wvhVKfwEJA2fN4IpmNo1Ou5OfLv3CCUYuwXupEm5kn7hMLf4Ni65yVkF5bMdf1We-t7xMW-EGdpUqtwTf77K-bX8RTAbnqQQzl3DGJHO1AJcqeEan79jFmTCXuPrgWvACVR
Jack Develin: Whoa, hey, whoa! Did someone’s drunk uncle get lost? Haha, I’m just kidding! We’re cool, man! Colt Montoya is certainly one of our fresh new stars here at Wrestleworld! Two matches in and he’s already proven that he is not someone you wanna mess with and he surely appeals to the fans… For some reason. It won’t really last but that’s besides the point.  Does it surprise you that he’s made it to the top 5 this week? Well, you see, the Trios match may just seem like a normal exhibition match, but it’s actually a preview match for the Feast of the Fallen. Colt Montoya proved his dominance and made a statement that nobody will be getting in his way. He is proud of what he had accomplished so far and he is not wasting any time claiming that briefcase or whatever Championship match it goes with. He defeated THREE people. He made his presence known enough for all the challengers at the feast to know that he is one tough guy and they should start looking at him as a threat, and what better way to say all of that than to have his name on Wrestleworld’s Bounties? You want to be a target? You want people to notice how great you are? Well here you go!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 FvfVfKDWhELIeS92JTvUyk6F8iJWAqMrumtFb5q2lu-mGzXbQamPF7QK3aTW6Bdks6QHLaqi1t0oyxbnSNqYyO6r-I_W0lJ3dTSQNzf4uxZwWSr2y3Al1nXzNOg4Q7fDRD-xuq8p
Jack Develin: Aww look at her! She was just beating up rookies on her first day and now she has actually pinned an Architect! Yes. That’s right. Claudia’s own creation -- The Ourlaw Rules, the young lion Hana Nakajima has somehow won against Claudia Michaels! I mean I suppose it’s not something completely insane, we all know that everything is possible in Wrestleworld -- Stephanie Matsuda got involved and distracted Claudia Michaels by attacking Robbie V in the Sky Booth, but nonetheless, we have to admit that Hana has been on the roll ever since she signed the dotted lines! She has been nothing but smiles and good vibes! She is always making those funny monkey faces and I doubt they’d start anytime soon, and NOW she finds herself in a big match as she teams up with one of the well-built legends of the industry, April Song, against a former World Champion The Professional and the returning Prince, Maverick! Hana has been training hard, and she’s been making sure that when the time comes and she’s faced with the toughest in the industry, she will be ready for it! Now, I don’t know how she’ll do at the Tag Team Match, but what I do know is that we surely got a future Champion with us! Let’s congratulate her! 

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 JrvgU61nx1HTvzrSVgAJq7UpYlZt9ysgygdWYgiuF1bdNRUPE645MEbffJckzKMh6ZrJf41NuLZEGW6Pc5uXbdXdtpxvg3xYVa86mxwoiBv-lfBMXToEzUgkDjDsFEJjgZRVnuXy
Jack Develin: And here he is! The man itself! The one that has stepped in Bounties and hasn’t left since that I’ve been hurting my jaw trying to talk about him! But I suppose this isn’t just a regular win for Arata Asakura at Chapter 12! That win also guarantees her main event at King of the World against Tristan Killebrew. Arata Asakura has made his mark on Wrestleworld, he’s already making history with every step that he does and he is undoubtedly making more happen as one of our consistent clients! What you see is what you get, as they say and what you see in Arata is that he is a fine legend in the making and he takes pride in everything he has accomplished. He has nothing more to prove, but a crown would definitely be a symbol of that proclamation. He is ready for anything and I’m about 110% sure that this man will not disappoint us and give us a main event level performance at King of the World… Will we see King Arata after the event? 

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 LxBe1GShQy7sLlj0lWuexBs4pg_L2oKdXHDl54X4Rfk8-LWo_7Z6GFjumz8Aqe3Tws41G3YjfpDumw4nePuieD8t8PVJqXm7aTtc8CaK7bbyMigMCuDw4LXi_gjhi2HqNxwrgpEG
Jack Develin: Hey, everyone’s talking about Arata, he’s great he has it all but what do you do when you face someone who has nothing to lose? He has been broken! He has lost! He has bled! But the dead just keep on marching! He still wants that crown and he wants it now. Tristan Killebrew has gone through so many trials and tribulations ever since he started in Wrestleworld. He has the talent, but the opportunities kept slipping by ever since Violent Delights on the Ladder match, followed by his defeat at Violent Ends and Badlands, but then he capitalizes… He not only made it to the finals and headlining King of the World but he also did so by defeating his bitter enemy Havoc. Now this man probably feels like a million bucks right now that he got this far after beating the legendary Jacob Senn… Will he reach the top of the mountain and beat Arata Asakura? Goodluck Tristan!

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: So that’s it! The Godfather has been revealed! Always remember that no one in Wrestleworld is unbeatable… Sooner or later, you WILL meet that foe that will drag you down and take away what you have and I will make sure to capture that moment. There is no DOMINION episode this week so the pay-per-view event will have my complete undivided attention. Two weeks from now we will have a different list of competitors, depending on how King of the World will go. We can see either Tristan Killebrew maintain his spot or Arata Asakura would ascend to the top! The Feast of the Fallen winner would also have a place in the Bounties so Colt Montoya will have quite the responsibility in his hands just so he can keep his spot, let’s hope he’s not too drunk to function. Havoc is also facing the European Architect Babayka and that alone would give him a good boost to this list if he won. If he lost, however, I’m not sure if we’ll still see him at Wrestleworld! Everyone, this is Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 15 RtEjllKBgPAuaUHcb2pQDfpLLw1v7Jzil9rLLa9abw9v09t_fEBgwwDsOFdbnu31grmyFfirExcuPQE4QOi_PVDy5iD7BIr65dUZQtE43rKhBdtiSdfxAHohhM6HhDkatHJcVm7i
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 15
Page 1 of 1