Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 8   BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 2:33 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 I8544mjCMbvsWEb3pWfxSrb72sECP5g9CA9AKk7NcyYIJ7atkcd1pfCqCAHpmKBPHnQM8v0AGoCEl5HERQL1LgaH7H5QIuCV-zbAf2w8kjuDgYsWzR-tfq0Eg6K0C28ENOYo1Tzj

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello! Oh, what a time to be alive! What a great way to start a new year! Just wow! I know all of you have seen it. You’ve seen the pure masterpiece that is Violent Ends, and if it hasn’t gotten to you how impactful that event is, then I suggest you turn around and watch it again until it truly sinks in. And I mean really REALLY dive deep into the matches and bathe in its glory! And when you’re done with that, come back to this episode because you will certainly see how the matches and results of Violent Ends has massively affected Wrestleworld Bounties. My name is Jack “The Devil” Develin, and I am thrilled to bring you the newest edition of Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: Ah, yes… These people. Oh, what am I to do with all of you? So much promise. So much potential. Most of them are part of the Bloodbath Battle Royale believing that THIS was it. This was the opportunity to rise up the ranks and face the Architect of the American Dream Championship Claudia Michaels or at least live long enough through it to let everyone know that they are a force to be reckoned with, but it sadly did the complete opposite and you’re about to find out why! Violent Ends made some stars, and April Song sadly wasn’t part of them. She did show potential and displayed what she could do in the ring, but it wasn’t enough to secure her title opportunity. And Maverick? Oh, buddy… Oh, friend… What the hell happened to you? I was rooting for you, man, and you let me down! Reno Dumont was kicked down from #1 to #3 faster than you could say “Brokeback Mountain!”, but no one can deny that he did some decent work at Violent Ends. Arata Asakura, who has been such an unnecessarily hardworking Champion has had to deal with two Championship defenses in a row, while still attempting to keep his head above the water in the Drake and Jones games… But where did all of this put him? And lastly… Nobi’s got the #1 spot right there after defeating Claudia Michaels and advancing in the Drake and Jones Games. To this day, I am still shocked and appalled by the work he’s put and the impact he’s made, but maybe things didn’t get so bad for him? Only one way to find out!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 A1QTGelWMX9oyf2_r98mr5mdwSE6FtfMILHxm_v2VFRNQEfsSST95Krwbol7ghYtcN_Cn2FG2c_xXDDrrBXdAI5yJklhV--3bfKidsawWqdCUydj2HUPvYUfgaUdhP0kryDErxRP

Jack Develin: Are you really surprised? Reno Dumont has held a number one spot at the Bounties for two consecutive weeks if you recall, so this isn’t something to be embarrassed about! Still, the fact remains that the mighty has indeed fallen… Both figuratively AND literally as our mighty Dumont fell and fell HARD from Claudia Michaels’ balcony hurting his old man back in the process thanks to The Professional. Most of you thought it was a really messed up and that this guy didn’t deserve it, but I personally thought it wasn’t that bad… Come on, Reno! Walk it off, and be grateful for the other opportunities… Which brings me as to why Reno Dumont is still part of the Bounties. Congratulations, good sir for winning the Drake and Jones Games! I couldn’t believe it! It was truly an incredible display of teamwork by The Wild Cards especially at the end of that match where poor Crazy Violet was caught in a bad place between these two. Stephanie Matsuda rushed in and tried to stop the pinfall caused by the fatal blow to her partner, but it was too late and Reno Dumont secured the pin for his team. Drake and Jones were not happy as evidenced by them beating the soul out of The Wild Cards in the aftermath, and some might say they’ve met their match, but I can’t really give a final say if Nobi and Reno will win the Campeonatos de Parejas, or if Drake and Jones will have new victims on their soon-to-be-retired list where Brian Daniels sadly rests.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 M9oKRoKKzWReh28CMimW3wPRgbosEuT8NzfKG_xHcgZQUYNneaiRu4Fbg5sauI7HnQB6uGKzoApxEJGuvu6EKOynNMfsh2eOmMrfSqnyZEVr1ntfmbwi-zU6NjczossVTEKPnsN7

Jack Develin: Ugh, yes… This guy again. Harry Sterling has endlessly played jump rope with Bounties since the very first edition, and he doesn’t seem to be giving up. I can only hope. But as you all know, I recognize the wins and how it affects their performance in Wrestleworld, and I’ve forced myself to be civil and give this guy a place on the list. But do you know why I’m extra reluctant today? Well, let’s take a look back at The EpiCenter where Layne Kurobane guarantees Jaywalker that he would sign with Wrestleworld as a full-time competitor once he beats Harry Sterling at Violent Ends, so you can only imagine how it deeply offends me to even give this guy a spot on the list. And I was looking forward to making fun of that guy for having a funny last name… I was going to make fun of the guy every time he looks stupid in a match, and Harry Sterling prevented that from happening! Nonetheless, he deserves this spot. He looked for a challenger, he got one and he delivered in the best way I suppose. It was a heated match at Violent Ends where these two fought in a classic Neutral Rules where Harry Sterling not only won the match, but he also did it by making Layne Kurobane tap out. 

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 MMPzR-xMI9OM4C1oBiWUXf-UZXdvid0dhHGH5d9H7UePgoILS99BuGmWjnR4g7XgGcKJAjeKzXsZRmbixg94gqg_Ec6M3RCE2gf0h-CvfIqGy3IYvoHldQOr3bFLqRMTbRA38unL

Jack Develin: Now… This… This defines Wrestleworld and the European Championship that Babayka represents. Unlike my endless doubts and reluctance to Harry Sterling’s inclusion in Bounties, I am actually proud of introducing this menace! Christopher Sabertooth, or should I say, Havoc, has successfully captured the European Championship in a brutal contest with Tristan Killebrew and the European Architect Babayka. There are just too many strong emotions involving this match and so much fire that would have been taken literally if Killebrew didn’t stop him from setting the damn ring on fire! In the end, Killebrew has exposed Babayka’s fatal weakness by accident, and Havoc did not hesitate to take this opportunity for himself as he makes Babayka tap out before Killebrew could do anything. Ladies and germs, this is exactly what being a Champion is all about! I know that Killebrew has some integrity that he wants to stick to but as we all have learned from Brian Daniels at Violent Delights -- being the good guy gets you murdered and you more than likely end up in a hospital bed! But Havoc, on the other hand, played Dr. Vance’s game by his own means and turned it to his advantage which led him to a very impressive victory. 

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 B_Ybv2-nCuH64kdrufG49XJgQj8vY_LL3sC7uSXk9GdsUIqOU4LQZFb1bs0lcDnkCHM4Y6-TRXACb6SJJo8ZlRjbHA5WW18felNg9E8Jfwgjf0iqzXuBO9e81qNiyMO9FfBifXbo

Jack Develin: Arata Asakura might as well reside in Bounties, because it doesn’t look like this guy is going anywhere! We try to crack him, and he just picks up his own pieces. Every single time he gets pushed down, he finds himself at a higher rank again, this time maintaining his level as the second most wanted. You are probably wondering why he’s at the number two spot and not Havoc, and well, it’s mostly for the same reason as last week where this is a significant win that adds to his history as a Champion, defending the Shogun Championship a second time. We can’t deny that Arata Asakura has been on a roll lately, and now without the Drake and Jones Games and a hateful partner to hold him back, he can focus on himself and his duty as a Champion. What’s more impressive about this is the fact that he didn’t just defeat some scared little boy like Chad Kennedy, he has proven himself to be more than capable of defeating the man, the myth and the legend himself, Jacob Senn. And he would have been number one today if not for THIS guy…

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 ZSkJEVj_1jZi33YsNk_DWE0qGn4PLArHPYlxndqdMaWJOnBjwKrqpI-2M9LetOMbB0oFmYQBUgH1wdEfLX-J4Ra2Fb9fOXBxCXQmbVwsTXmtgB9LFFnZGs9znpOA5lkH71eTOozf

Jack Develin: Hmm… So what exactly happens when the mercenary becomes the prime target? Well, I’m hoping he doesn’t try to go after himself, that would just be silly! But what’s not silly is The Professional’s success at Violent Ends. He seems to have taken interest in ruining Nobi’s life, and runing Scott Smith’s life, and ruining Reno Dumont’s life, and I don’t really know what this guy’s end game is, but he seems to be enjoying himself so we’ll leave him be and not question his purpose, after all, I’m not particularly a fan of those he’s going after so there’s no complaints from The Devil! But going back to the more important reason for The Professional as my pick for number one is mostly because three out of five people in the last Bounties -- April Song, The Maverick and especially Nobi, who was #1 -- were also in the Bloodbath Battle Royale and The Professional outlasted them all. Nobi has fallen from the number one spot to not being in the Bounties at all for this very same reason, and the fact that he wasn’t the one to score the victory in the Drake and Jones games. How sad for the guy, but I’m sure he’ll recover! The Professional, however, won the grand opportunity to challenge for the American Dream Championship, something Nobi has been after from the get-go, and he hasn’t wasted any time to introduce himself at the main event of Violent Ends, interfering the match on Claudia Michaels’ favor. I hope this guy will continue to impress us!

(The scene then transitions back to the original setting where Jack Develin is next to the big screen with this week’s Bounties list.)

Jack Develin: Well, there you have it! That was Episode 8! Violent Ends is already gone, and we look forward to a new Chapter. It should be an interesting development for our Bounties list next time seeing as most of these guys on our current list have no scheduled matches to compete in. I see new faces and new people on their debut matches, and they are certainly looking to impress and make it to the Bounties list! Will these five people be able to hold the fort, or will the newcomers rise to take their place? This is Jack “The Devil” Develin, and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 8 JFqBeledmou8r75ZLMZ8SlvctDOYMCWjoyaojbWCxNoM0WG6gvwA5UX9UTbo8dIr2K35fdedrhPxhBToEvnRiw9Uvz-3JEyWKF9eAJRwnDPSy8uxJkzEZYQCSc9pdS-6pB3JoOIy
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 8
Page 1 of 1