Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 9   BOUNTIES - Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 9:54 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 5ONUG9rXOdetCPo8QbWhRwb8gHopu06HigA6uXpDgML_4hUxJIA9X_DyvkG8-Bry45GFdAsoh3XrSd0voNBkoLTWqgQFgowreFOla_U6XmOMpJwNqzkQnN-WCe_u9h4lCy1RhJot

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin:  Oh, hello! Hello, hello! I didn’t see you there. I was just a little distracted with contemplating and thinking about how this list would go for this week. Chapter 7 has been full of twists and turns, going around its own ingredients for chaos and I couldn’t have been more proud! The disastrous events are so beautiful! The betrayals and exposures are what I live for! But on the downside, there has been so many conspiracies and investigation that’s been rotating in the Wrestleworld territory to the point where I don’t know what’s real anymore! Luckily, I am an unbiased journalist dedicated to the truth. Indeed, you can’t buy The Devil’s loyalty, but he sure can make you see things as they are and I will do exactly that on this week’s Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: Needless to say, everything has gotten complicated in Chapter 7. Reno Dumont who used to be at the top of his game and winning huge matches back to back found himself dangling at the number 5 position of Wrestleworld. I can’t imagine if he’d get any higher especially since he didn’t really have a single match last week! On the lead after him is the so-called Strongest man in England Harry Sterling, now I don’t know if Wrestleworld just wants to punish me by this point by having to talk about this guy, but I did admit that he earned his spot and I’m sure that all of you are counting on him doing great things. And let’s not forget Havoc’s hunt for the European Championship against Tristan Killebrew and European Architect Babayka, which put him at a comfortable position at #3, and I know for a fact that a guy like Havoc simply isn’t just gonna settle for that! #2 was a guy that I’ve had some mixed feelings about, but I simply cannot overlook the fact that he’s been a hardworking and consistent Champion with defending his Shogun Championship… Do you guys think that the events on Chapter 7 has let him keep his spot still? Maybe… But with the new stars rising and making their mark on Wrestleworld, I seriously doubt it! And of course. This man. This guy. After everything that we’ve learned in Chapter 7, I realized that I may have jumped the fence too soon by putting The Professional as the Most Wanted seeing as everything that has led him there, while his skills and athleticism are certainly impressive, it was a bit of a letdown knowing that the chain of events that allowed him a one-way-ticket to the American Dream Championship match at Badlands was nothing but an event manipulated by Claudia Michaels, but I’m sure The Professional will find himself pleased with what I have for him this week nonetheless! I know you’re all excited, so am I. Let’s begin!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 31J6TjilyL8XHa0KjnXqPfn0QamALf_CcIbP2MR-eS4zI-LWijWXxxttCQnxcvk4dn90iT7fAJSIMpssdk4oV-PD_l9bNbbFM2tMRqF7xyTygcOYpqC2DT36DeHaWXgjiSEqg2C6

Jack Develin: In Wrestleworld Bounties, ANYTHING can change in a matter of weeks. One day you skyrocket to number 3 out of nowhere, and the next edition, you find yourself GONE just like that not necessarily because you have lost a match, but because you weren’t in one. But thankfully, Havoc keeps his rank at number 5. Because, really, who needs a match when you already have a crown? Who needs to step down and face no-names when you could be at the top of the world with a freakin’ mad scientist in Dr. Erik Vance? I’m not sayin’ that this applies to a lot of people and other future Champions, but for him, what else is even there to prove? He’s the King! He’s undoubtedly one of the best and if it were up to me, he would be at Number 1 every damn week! Havoc easily stole the show and made is presence known as the first-ever European Champion. But then rises a problem in Tristan Killebrew, his other opponent at Violent Ends, who seems to be determined to get under Havoc’s skin. It looks like Havoc is about to deal with a man determined to summon Christopher Sabertooth from hiding, and hopefully Havoc, Sabertooth, whoever comes out at Chapter 8 doesn’t get too overwhelmed and finally lose their monstrous face. Killebrew is now known for unmasking people, after all.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 2X6kwrqvpWc2tepPxfeWyTv3u4umuE08dGoodl6WqjqH3qK9ESL-GZWqdWpWpoLBkM1y0Pn4ILpFW_Mvte0wmUx4yrnmMLa0IduF9X5s3k0sEZ4grtTPc_coutSH8ZX0eLlPJNMB

Jack Develin: Oh, come on! Did you really think that Arata Asakura with the decent win record would just DROP from Bounties that easily? This guy is on a constant battle to defeat the best among them, even going so far as to challenge his own Architect Jaydayne Pendragon in a match just to prove that he is more than capable of it! Of course, Jaydayne being all formal and by-the-book has declined Arata’s challenge *cough* coward *cough*.  Keep in mind, Jaydayne came from small beginnings and worked his way up, and he did so well in just one company that he has been known globally for the amazing wrestling techniques that he has showcased. Instead, Arata Asakura has been pointed to the direction of Raoul as his new challenger. Anything can happen in Wrestleworld, and Raoul has just as much of a chance as anybody to capture that title… We might actually find him in Bounties next week if things go well with him! Raoul has had his fair share of ups and downs here at Wrestleworld, and though he hasn’t found his mark yet, maybe stepping up with Arata Asakura would give him the light push that he’s been needing to make his name known! But keep in mind that Arata Asakura is also determined, so this could become a very difficult and painful challenge for Raoul! Either way, this would be an interesting match.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 WPneMki_okFLDe99KU3ruErLi2ogWpbErXEwqKT8VuuK0MUb9TstVbfwfaRJdl3wsj5N7xQA5OWwHLPvaOlvbwM3nRPsOUFbbzlgBFy5aW3avVPCigd8dgFaNJx2RQIITZbdulmF

Jack Develin: Yes! The Professional is here! In the last edition of Bounties, I didn’t really have any idea what his motive was and why he was coming after Nobi and especially Reno Dumont, but they made it all clear at Chapter 7. Now, I’m not really clear on how far back this was or how deep he’s gotten into this little gig of his for American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels, but it appears he was a hired gun with the purpose of not only eliminating Claudia Michaels’ challengers but to also ensure that the results of Badlands, a show dedicated to the American Dream Championship, will all be in her favor. But hey, I recognize talent when it’s right there standing with a mask over its head! I can see that he’s doing what’s necessary to get the job done and in the process, he still did win the Bloodbath Battle Royale. Sure the path was created for him, but it doesn’t erase the fact that he still did the work needed! But Jaywalker has seen through this and unfortunately took out the fun. Granted, it wasn’t too late, but a lot of things in the past may have been prevented if the Director had intervened sooner, but boy, oh boy, the changes he’s made to the Badlands match has been drastic and the Elimination Chamber WILL be coming to a Wrestleworld arena. 

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 FvBz1juyRtkVt6_0auFcao2yhdFE66n9Ka1Ap0xISdHuAuAvW9YGdxWpurN8LCbyZ3I30WcwDQXMRPv03xPnvh1a25B9lorW-705tZtWOd1wG191D0Md4krtgZoEqiA9lnx51_Oc

Jack Develin: Yeah, I know. Those three guys have a pattern and they were all the same guys that were at the top three last week. But as you can see, we got some familiar faces I never thought I’d see again! Welcome back, Maverick! People thought that the Six-Pack challenge was just a random exhibition match, but as you can probably tell by the past chapters and pay-per-views, every match has its own goal when Jaywalker created it, and this match very much served its purpose. Maverick won the Six-Pack Challenge and that automatically granted him a ticket to the Elimination Chamber at Badlands. But you must be thinking right now -- why Maverick and NOT April Song? Why was April Song not in Bounties at all? Well, April Song only won the match when it was ordered by Jaywalker to continue so we could determine right away who the last entrant would be for the Elimination Chamber match, sort of like a Wild Card, a last chance to the top guys and gals at Wrestleworld that wants that last spot, and “second chance” positions are just not enough for Bounties. But this doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have a chance to win the American Dream Championship. She and Maverick have equal chances on this, they just have to know how to keep up with the violence and chaos on the other side of the cage. They just have to have sharp minds and somehow maneuver their way to avoid their own bodily harm while striking their opponents. Hah! I don’t think either April or Maverick would have a problem with that. 

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 ZUDR5gEGQZIN1_qQa61p-NfZL9OlZFNfuiKwHLIfu14XbyEQGcMP66KQ1Ccs82w5kPGUyi53mzID1pnI_TylSour3UEPBo3-ky3svHeAVeQFaKSfOZGhlEKGU1TMP7g2VMzBvOQu

Jack Develin: It took  A TON of work and a beating from Babayka but it looks like Harry Sterling finally made it! He finally manned up! Yeah, I know. Not exactly the cringe face that you want representing Wrestleworld, and yet here he is... Sterling swore that he isn’t planning on losing so easily again after going against Babayka at Violent Delights, and that is exactly what he did. He has quite a number of impressive people that he’s already beaten! Layne Kurobane. April Song. Raoul. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he’s collecting names to match Arya Stark’s revenge list! But something very interesting has happened in Chapter 7 as Harry Sterling decides to move forward. He has officially brought in a tag team partner in Liz Karlson who made quite the introduction in the aftermath of Sterling’s match. They are gunning after the Campeonatos de Parejas from the looks of it. Now, our tag team division isn’t exactly crowded as the American Dream Championship, so I am more than delighted to check what Harry Sterling and his more-attractive partner would bring to the table as a team. 

(The scene then transitions back to the original setting where Jack Develin is next to the big screen with this week’s Bounties list.)

Jack Develin: Chapter 7 is all over and I must say that everyone has made progress in their own way, while others have been wiped out, and I find that very entertaining. We march forward to Chapter 8 this time and there are a handful matches in that Chapter that may easily twist the Bounties list especially when it gets to the main event where two people are seeking to reclaim their control and send a message, while the other side is seeking to tear them down before their match at the Chamber. This is Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 9 VOT7yFbj0q_zMa6PYhNsAUCh77gB6d2NfGgX3YySDKnt7etfOH8y_0G4whUOB0rmxdPSeOEBkJkNrrkftW1AajxYV3a8JeBdUwBt4mFy_5DYZcX5Vjz9XZV5LR2fe1J0EV8cUYR3
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 9
Page 1 of 1