Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GWYNETH
Clients
GWYNETH

Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show Empty
PostSubject: Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show   Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:42 pm

Hello everyone!  Let me say a few things about the matches against John Nash Strader and Daniel Horror, although my recent match was not that impressive.  But in this match, I will go back and do a good job.  And of course, I and Tommy came here to win.  Because that night will be my show  And I don't care what the two of you say.  But I would say that I didn't come to play  As I said, I didn't come to lose.  I wasn't prepared to lose, and I'm serious in this match.  I know the two of you want to be winners, but it will be a little difficult in this match because I want to be the winner too.  But to be honest, I'm still excited to fight this match.  I've won one match.  And lost at the last match  But this match I'll bring back what should be mine for my fans.  And I will prove that this is my show.  This is where I am, my night, I will fight until I get what I want.  I will fight when I have a chance.  And when I fight, I will do my best.  And you guys are damned. John and Daniel, I can tell you guys are damned.  Because you guys stepped into my show, don't think it's easy to step out.  It won't be as easy as you think, as I said, you guys won't win this match.  In my show, if you guys thought you guys could win it would be funny.  You guys have something new, and if you had to guess, there wouldn't be any other than a day of insulting people.  And the truth is, I'm bored of you, so I'm going to get you guys off my show.  Honestly, I didn't even want to see the faces of the two of you.  But you guys would be unfortunate that in the next match you will have to meet with me and Tommy, the two of us have the same goal: win.  And of course, as I said, you guys are damned!  I and Tommy will come and teach you not to brag because you won't get what you want in this match.  This is my show, you guys wouldn't expect anything.  Of course, it was a surprise.  I'm going to bring you guys something that you wouldn't expect, and of course, you guys should be excited about it because you don't know what you guys are going to encounter, right?

You guys won't be lucky.  You guys won't know what to expect. Everything is a surprise. As I said, this is my show.  And I am honest, surprise is surprising.  I'll bring you guys to what you guys are trying to get away from, you guys probably already know what I'm talking about, right?  Even if you know it, you can't escape it.  However, you guys can't escape.  I hope you guys prepare and enjoy this match, don't let me down.  Because if I'm disappointed, what will happen after that? You guys can't know how bad it will be.  I don't want to be angry with anyone.  But I'm just bored of your faces.  I have to bring you guys in my show, my spotlight.  But you guys won't be leaving my show in victory, you will find the truth that you guys are trying to escape the fact that you guys are losers.  And this is my show, there is no victory for you to find.  If you want it, you have to look elsewhere, but not in this match.  Do you guys think you guys are good enough to be winners, but I don't think so?  I don't think you guys are the right winners.  And I will repeat my words exactly where you are here.  You are not winners.  You guys are not cool people.  We can defeat you.  And as I said, I come to my show again to take you guys to explore what you don't want to meet the most: defeat.  You will find it, I'm not kidding, I'm telling the truth.  And I'll do it for you guys to see.  You guys might be thinking about what I can do to you guys.  May think I'm funny  Maybe stuck that I do not dare.  But if you guys are thinking like that, you guys are wrong, I am a fighter.  And I'm not afraid of anyone  And here is my show will be a nightmare.  And the most embarrassing of you guys  Be prepared for what you want to flee, you will not escape even if you want to escape.  No one will help you guys escape from my show.  My show is not a place where you guys can come run and beat  This will be a place where the horrors, sparrow, pitifulness of you have no place to escape for the two of you.  The only way out is to defeat the two of you.
Back to top Go down

Gwyneth Night Live! [Episode -2] - John and Daniel shit show
Page 1 of 1