Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Treacherous Piece of Shit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nobi
European Champion
European Champion
Nobi

A Treacherous Piece of Shit. Empty
PostSubject: A Treacherous Piece of Shit.   A Treacherous Piece of Shit. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Honestly, it’s obviously you care about my history lessons because otherwise, you wouldn’t even waste your breath and try to counter my arguments, The Professional. Now you’ve admitted it that the reason why you accepted Erica Ford’s and Stuffed Crusts’ offered was because you tried to find the spark that made me the winner you was.

This is the key word” winner”.

You and Erica didn’t past the first round tournament and that’s why you decided to dump her as soon as you both lost. Isn’t that right? You might or might not apologize to her behind the scene but that doesn’t change the fact that you were a dick by accepting her offer just because you wanted to feel like a winner even though you said it yourself that you’ve lost your faith in humanity that time. So you’re right, your apology to her don’t matter to me because you just keep contradicting yourself. I mean, that’s what a liar do. Always contradicting themselves.

Which lead you to accept the Stuffed Crust’ offer. What did you do after you won that world title? That’s right, cutting your ties with the rest of us as I’ve pointed out multiple times after you became a winner like you wanted. You got what you wanted and then you didn’t even bother to reach out to me or Lioncross. Stuffed Crust could end the way it was for all I care because it was perfect for you to finally win the big one and it was perfect for me to go on to start my own personal journey. But once again, the friendship was never there to begin with because you only took the advantage of Stuffed Crust’ offered to make you feel like a winner again. You can’t even answered my question if you were even there for me or Lioncross after Stuffed Crust got disbanded.

Hell, Lioncross and I reunited at OWA Clash of Titans 2019. We did work together to take down a few people in the ring and we hanged out at Final Destination 2019. Everyone can say it that The Pizza Boy was missing on both occasions.

That’s why I found it hilarious when you said you were fighting for Stuffed Crust. If you were fighting for Stuffed Crust, you’d have your back for me and Lioncross just like the way we had yours. We saved you and checked on you after you got beaten down. Can you say the same that you ever did those to me and Lioncross? I don’t think so. All you ever did to Lioncross was pushing him away.

Now, I did say that you did win that 30 men match fair and square didn’t I? But let’s not get ahead of yourself. As good as you are, you just happened to get picked by the suits just like the rest of them. You made the most of it by winning that match fair and square but you certainly didn’t earn your spot so I could pointed it out that your spot was questionable too and you certainly never proved yourself to be better than Lioncross who happened to not get picked. Therefore, I’ll say it again, the idea of you and Lioncross fighting for a same gold was never there to begin with.

That’s why I said it that you never even consider yourself as a Stuffed Crust. I gotta admit, I didn’t bother to understand the bigger picture. I didn’t understand that you were just using Lioncross to get on the top and eliminated him from the world title picture. That’s why you never even gave him a chance to at least fight Lannister one on one after Lannister took his briefcase.

And I certainly would say, it were really just Lioncross and The Others because you never even consider us as friends. I’ve made it loud and clear enough that I never even asked you to give me a shot for the National Elite Belt when you were holding it. Let alone the world championship. I also said it that I never deserved to challenge you because I didn’t earn my right to challenge you in the first place, so I don’t understand it why you failed to understand it by keep saying I was jealous of your success or me expecting you to give me a title. I accepted my spot as the third wheel. Maybe more of the wingman to Lioncross since you never consider us as your friends. I joined Lioncross to learn some things from him but Lioncross and I are more than just a mentor and a student. We became friends. I felt like a failure when Lioncross and I failed to win the Tag Team Championship in his last match. But even so, even after Lioncross hanged up the boot and left the business behind, he still came to me a few times to cheer me up. He still came to me to tell me that I never failed him. He always reminded me that I never made a fault to begin with. And once again, where were you during this period, Sanders?

HBB might be the biggest asshole in the history but he was never a treacherous piece of shit like you really are. Even if he was the asshole one, he was man enough to ditch you right on the spot. Unlike you who pulled off all the strings from behind. He never hide behind a mask to throw you off from a ladder and instead, he gave you that superkick and labelled you as a failure right away as soon as he realized that you’re a snake. I was the one that unmasked you myself in case you forgotten. You never took off that mask yourself and I don’t think you’d ever did it had I didn’t do it because you were never man enough. Finger crossed, HBB is an asshole but you are both an ass and a snake, The Professional. You’re no better than HBB, you’re far worse than him.

That’s why you said it yourself that you want to be the man after Dreamworld and I don’t mind to man you up because you’re trapped with me inside the ring, The Professional. I won’t apologize to you either for what I’m going to do because you started this. Everything has a price and I’ll make you pay for it.

This isn’t my fantasy. This isn’t my dream. This is my vision and mission in this match: To kill you on the spot and leaving your dead body inside the ring, broken, battered, and shattered, just like the way you let Brian Daniels, your supposed friend to get a permanent injured.

How you didn’t expect that Drake & Jones would things to far to Brian anyway? You said it yourself that you and him fought against each others and with each others. You dealt with Drake & Jones with Brian behind your back, so it’s not that you wouldn’t know Drake & Jones would things too far, you just didn’t see Brian as your friend anymore. You even said it that you wouldn’t change things anyway. Such a friend huh?

It’s true that I could have tried to save Brian as well, but at least I never called Brian as a friend. We do respect each others but Brian and I never even fought together to begin with. You called him as still your only friend and yet you didn’t do anything about it? I mean it makes you a hypocrite for letting your only friend went away like that. Especially for someone who keep saying that he wanted a friend.

Once again, let me clarified, you never wanted a friend. You just want to use people to get what you want.

It’s true that at least Claudia Michaels might be aware of you and the rest are just using her for all your agendas. I believe she only see you all as her pawns. I mean you even said it yourself before Badlands that she has a Medusa’s skins. So I’m glad at least you acknowledge it that it’s only a matter of time The Underworld will come to the end. That’s why I said it that it’s fitting for you to be there after all. Just full of traitors under a same roof.

While I wouldn't know how The Underworld ends and who would turns on who, I have to point out that Claudia wrestles much longers than you The Professional. While you both can easily pushed your former associates as often as you change your clothes, you certainly make a history by betraying your friends left and right in such short of amount of times. At least Claudia did make an amend with Drake & Jones. At least Claudia and Lannister begin to work together again. Can you say the same about you, The Professional? We never see you fighting on the same side with Lioncross, Erica, HBB, Brian, and Cyclone after you cut your ties with them and chances are, you never will.

Speaking of Cyclone, who talk to you goes on between you and Cyclone you asked? Oh my God, did you hit him with a car too at one point? Hey, I’m free to assume right? With your history of ditching people, I wouldn’t be surprised if you did that.

What I’m surprised though is that you said you aren’t a virgin. So you said you probably have more sex than me? Well, that doesn’t make you a gentleman and a professional, it just exposed you as an even more unloyal guy. You aren’t loyal to your friends and you aren’t loyal to girls. Real men, only does that with a girl they love.

I mean to be fair, you never love anyone right? You can’t even maintain your friends.

I’m entitled because I’m speaking the truth. You’re entitled because you’re just stupid.

How many times do I have it say to you until you can understand? Even if my presence means nothing to both Stephanie and April, it was still a fact that I did manage to take down half of Underworld in that Trial of Seven of the match even if I was a liability. I’ll take it that it’s your way of saying even in my worst days, I’m still better than you.

And I believe I’ve said this again, it is you the one that obsessed with me. I mean you’re the one that wants this right? You started this problem by throwing me off from the ladder. You got in my way to win titles and then you finally hurt the people I care about after you accepted my challenge to set this off.

As I said, you only accepted my challenge because I happened to be the first one to throw the first challenge. You wanted me but you were never brave enough to challenge me for a one on one match.

You took my number for that Battle Royal at Violent Ends. I fought from the start and happened to finish second and that made me realize two things: One, I know how tough I am and two, it’s just a proved that you’re a coward. You only dare to challenge me once I finished battling the others.

At the Elimination Chambers match at Badlands and one Tag Team match, you had Claudia in your pocket as I said before.

And at Trial of Seven, you had 6 others to try to take the advantage of the situations but you failed because I happened to eliminate both of us from that match.

You’re the one that obsessed with me because you keep saying where was I when you hurted Reno Dumont, Lioncross, and Shizuka. Didn’t I already say that Reno send me home? Instead of asking me a same question, what about you just keep watching VE countless times until you understand? It’s all over on the internet. Something wrong with your head?

Where was I when you hitting Lioncross? Don’t play dumb with me. I was in The Heaven’s Arena. You recorded what you did to Lioncross just hours prior to the show started. You knew I was on my way to the Wrestleworld territory while you were in US to hit Lioncross with a car. And you didn’t get a ticket to fly to Wrestleworld because you knew I would tear you apart if you showed up your face at Chapter 17. Another point why I think you’re a coward. Don’t worry, I’ll man you up at Dreamworld by tearing you apart.

Now, I gotta admit that what happened to Shizuka was kind of my fault because I was checking on Teddy Mac and Jungle Jaguar and I gotta give you a credit for taking an advantage of the situations. But you said it that you learned this from me but I never hit people with a car or kidnapping a wife or a husband and left them on the road like you did to both Lioncross and Shizuka respectively. Such a man to do these kind of things.

I for sure will give you a beating for everything you’ve done. You don’t have to worry about anything else. You don’t even need to worry to turn into The Pizza Boy again because once it’s all set and done, you’ll never show your face at this business again when I finally put you into a bloody pub, The Professional.

Unlike you. I always settle things out in the ring.

I’m going to kill you and I’m going to bury that dead body of yours in the ring.
Back to top Go down

A Treacherous Piece of Shit.
Page 1 of 1