Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"So Fly" Don Jordan
Clients
Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit 144-60

Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit   Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 4:32 pm

Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit 5rML-INKp2hbrXjNznDKCl3RBTYZu26IHPhWYOO_sC6gxpivJZs10usiA2zySLUMRzVJysA1XbyQT6Cub6Kvv9sKDOawoXiyEoyMH-1EGO6sFd7BD6OYSQO-jI_Hrnu0XKcOtGwz
[YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE SO FLY ZONE]

A dream? Just one? Shit, everybody’s got lots of dreams in their life. Everyone wants different things, never just one. So Fly didn’t have one dream to just prove everyone that doubted him wrong. Hell nah. So Fly didn’t have one dream to make it to Wrestleworld. Nope. So Fly didn’t have one dream to win a Championship. Think again. And So Fly didn’t have just one dream to win at Wrestleworld’s biggest show ever. That’s what he’s doing here, back on the basketball court, where it all started for him back when he was little. Well, shit, he ain’t ever been little, but you get what I mean. The sound of him dribbling the ball echoes throughout the otherwise empty court while he’s shown in casual clothes, looking up at the rim he’s been inspired by since he first saw MJ dunking on it. 

“I knew I could do it. I never once doubted that shit. Never once. Ain’t gonna lie though, I expected it to be done all on my own. I ain’t ever had anyone have my back besides Mama So Fly, and she ain’t steppin into a ring anytime soon to tag team with me. I ain’t ever had anyone I’d call a real partner. All I’ve ever had is the doubters and the enemies that took one look at me and told me I’d never make it here. Nah, not doubters and not enemies. Motivators. That’s what they were. And honestly I oughtta shut my ass up about em, cause they ain’t here. Sure, there’s people on social media. People that say the same old tired shit about me. Talkin heads in the media that brush So Fly aside like he’s nothin but a flash in the pan. There’s them motivators around, sure. But the ones that pushed me to get here, they’re long gone. They’re in my rear view mirror. They’re livin their tired-ass lives tryin to make ends meet for their babies and trying to pay their baby mamas. They ain’t living no real life. I am. But right now I wouldn’t be here, relishing in the biggest W of my life if it weren’t for the one person who’s had my back, and that’s Coach Hecht. He ain’t no Coach I ever hired or wanted a lesson from, but I’ve learned a thing or two out of him regardless. No cap, he’s been a friend to me, maybe not traditionally and not by choice, but he’s as close as I’ve ever had and that means somethin to me.”

You gonna shoot the damn ball or just dribble all day, fool? Nobody wants to listen to this sappy shit you always go on about. It’s time to move on. You got the past in the bag, time to go towards the future and in your future is a woman who… Is like fifty different women in one woman or some shit. But no basket’s being shot. Nothing. So Fly keeps dribbling and just staring up at that hoop.

“So I’m gonna keep grindin. I’m gonna keep workin and bustin my ass to keep these Titles on Coach and I. Someday I’m takin that Territorial Championship, you bet your ass on that, but that’s when this is all said and done. I gotta keep doing my thing and keep winning for us, and that don’t just mean winning tag matches with him. That means keepin our rep high and winning every single match that comes my way. Especially one against someone as established here as Violet. Yeah, I heard lots about her. I watched her get her own W against her own partner at ARCADIA. I don’t ever skimp on studying every single person round here, cause you never know who’s gonna end up crossing your path. And watching that match, shit, I felt a little sentimental about it. I know Violet’s got her issues and got her demons, but no matter who was in control at the time, it was her body that was doing the work and beating the ass of her own friend and partner. I watched it and felt more familiar with it than just about anything I’ve ever seen here. Cause I know what that’s like. Coach and I - we started out as nothing but enemies. Nothin but rivals looking to beat the other. And even to this day, Titles together or not, partners or not, if he ever wants the smoke again, he knows I’ll make that shit happen. I ain’t ever beat him, not once. But Violet, she got the W over her partner when it mattered most. By hook or by crook, that’s a win.”

Someone getting a little flustered now, huh? Sounds like bringing up that he’s never beaten Coach while Violet beat her partner might have struck a chord in So Fly. He may got a lot of fat, but that skin is lookin real thin right now. He shakes his head and shakes out that negativity and plows on through, but still hasn’t done nothin but dribble the ball.

“So I felt that. But more than anything, I felt that loss her partner took. I understood it. The ball is in Violet’s court between them, friendship or not. That shit lingers. Seeing her pull that off tells me that this is just a little something extra I gotta carry with me into this match. I don’t care if it’s Violet herself or Violent or any one of her other 200 personalities. Bring the whole damn army, girl. I know how good you are. I seen you better your partner. And I’m gonna prove none of that is gonna be enough to beat me. I got a rep to uphold for me and Coach. For these Hybrid Tag Team Championships that we earned. Uncle Mo called and we picked up the phone. That momentum is ours and there ain’t nothing stopping this shit, no matter what you got for me on DOMINION. You guys made me sentimental with that match, but you guys are the opposite of Coach and I. You’re a legit team. You’re legit friends. We’re the fakes, but we’re the Champs of our division while you guys are still scrapin to get by. You’re at the bottom of the ladder on your end, and we’re gonna keep you there. Going through you is just another step up our own ladder. Up my own ladder. I’ve achieved every goal I put in front of me, but I still got more to prove. I’ve been lookin up at this hoop and thinkin for a long time. I see now that it’s another thing in my rear view mirror. I ain’t trying to be Michael Jordan. I’m Don Jordan. The one and only. My place ain’t on this court. I don’t fly here no more. I fly in the ring. That’s my domain. You gonna know just like everyone else, Violet. I hope you ain’t as fragile as you look, girl, cause you’re gonna be a steppin stone for a big man come Saturday.”

Damn. Cold as ice. But you can see it in his face. So Fly means every word of it. That shot ain’t ever happenin. He stops dribbling the ball, looks up one more time at the hoop, and walks away. 
Back to top Go down

Friends and Enemies and Partners and Other Shit
Page 1 of 1