Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

What is your point, Amber?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Raab
Clients
Jake Raab

What is your point, Amber? Empty
PostSubject: What is your point, Amber?   What is your point, Amber? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 9:07 pm

What is your point, Amber? Oh, and a tournament for Jakeo to win twitch.tv shoot by John Harold (On-Camera)

"With the stunt you did on Jakeo, Amber, despite yes he is an archer in his spare time outside the ring, it still proves nothing as to why you tried to target Jake with the arrow. Sure, you and Jakeo lost the Hybrid tag titles at Arcadia PPV, but are you still annoyed about the whole thing that happened months ago? It's pretty sad. Is this either to get Jakeo to talk to you or face you again? He won't speak because he isn't attractive on the microphone at all. I make money when it comes to speaking his videos for him.

I make money in the bank break because I'm entertaining on the mic. Jakeo will do something about you, so watch out in your match against Nobi because you know what the saying goes. Karma is a bitch, and it will come to bite you sooner than later, more so with this being a tournament match as well. Payne is what you will receive from Jakeo shortly.

But moving on, we haven't got a whole lot to say about Travis Murphy since he hasn't wrestled for a month now against that religious freak Ares. Still, there isn't anything bad to say about him because he's a lot like Jakeo from what I've heard of Travis, respecting the wrestling business and training hard to be ready for matches. However, you called your loss in the tag match a fluke. Now Jakeo never makes any excuses for his losses, and nor do I for him because he works what he needs to improve on, even if Amber Payne is playing fuel with fire right now.

He doesn't want to take all of his anger out on you Travis, you've done and said nothing terrible to Jakeo at this point, and likely won't say very much about him. However, with this match, Jakeo needs to send Amber a message that he's not to be messed around with, as I don't say bitch as a swear word. Jakeo has been busting his butt and hasn't had a loss since against Michael Bishop a few weeks ago, and that was because of Amber, costing Jakeo to win against Michael.

It's all going to come down with Jakeo coming out with such virtuosity and anger so bad that you will likely be left destroyed to be sent to the medical facility, and it's not your fault. Blame Amber for lighting a flame right in his eyes and going all out, messing you up, especially when a spot for a title contention match is on. King Of The Ring tournament all begins, and I doubt from the way you approached the match a month ago, you'll be less likely to be ready. You have done a lot of great things, and Jakeo does respect you as a wrestler, but it's all because of Amber that it's forcing him to unleash his anger and go all bombs and blazing. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Fiery Target when he pins Travis for the three count or makes you choke out to his submission move."
Back to top Go down

What is your point, Amber?
Page 1 of 1