Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? Empty
PostSubject: If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?   If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 9:59 pm

Pretty self-explanatory, but feel free to add any other details you want about it.

If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? 1652571998
Back to top Go down
Chad Kennedy
Clients
Chad Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?   If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 10:24 pm

"THE Chad's Casting Couch"

Back to top Go down
the consigliere
Clients
the consigliere

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?   If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 5:12 am

The Castle. For giving tips for a lot of things -- work out routine, make up, mental health -- that would turn your dull life into something worth a million bucks, just like Claudia. Bonus, it would help you degrade and bully your children to make them build a strong personality/character, like Claudia did raising Roxy!

Heart Beat Gal! Where do broken hearts go? The former "Heart Break Gal" has turned a new leaf... She is no longer known for heart breaks and dead children! She is now happily married to her husband Mr. Robbie V, and they have such a healthy marriage! She will ship the fuck out of you and another person until you just pretty much decide to date each other. She introduces this talk show/dating game that will have lowlife guests to make fun of, give dating tips, and we will find them a suitable match no matter what! Like a talk show tinder!
Back to top Go down
El Drake Jaeger
Clients
El Drake Jaeger

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?   If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 12:54 am

As specifically Drake, I think at one time I wanted to have him do a Talk Show called "The Jaeger Bomb", so probably that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?   If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your character had a Talk Show, what would it be called?
Page 1 of 1