Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 10   BOUNTIES - Episode 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 8:22 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 UE_zfOIuOtAgMz7vLtMmKiokLSJpyvmzBPZvegaZhEpTNeOHgfR1UapPz8Wo6KBdwM5r7n3YJonzP0SFm96Gy_JqwXca7f2d-7PWvXnVcxh9t5jsMEOFQYC3_aVfXfWzW8VCO9CI

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Admit it. I am your favorite host and interviewer among all of the Wrestleworld staff. You tune in every week for your daily dose of Bounties, you come to anticipate the Chapters knowing that someone, somewhere, there will be an unlucky victim that would be shaken by my intense stare and sweat-inducing cross-examination… All because I am a reporter dedicated to the truth including tonight’s very special episode! It’s been a glorious Chapter 8, and I personally can’t wait to speak the names of those who moved up, earned a spot, move down and lost a spot. I know what you’re wondering -- “But It’s just a list, man! Why take it seriously?” Well, ladies and germs, this is not just a list or rankings of the Clients of Wrestleworld. Having a name here means that you have a bullseye on your back and that you are the target of many others that desire to make a name for themselves, and all I do is put your name out there so that the public would know who to come after! Isn’t that fun? This is your dedicated host, Jack “The Devil” Develin and this is Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: For those of you who are new here and still need a guide as to what put one’s name to the Bounties list, well, here’s a simple instruction: WIN WIN WIN! No matter what. Last week, after proudly keeping a streak of three wins in his Wrestleworld record, Harry Sterling had a guaranteed spot at the bounties, but I’m sure we were all surprised to know that that spot was number one. I know, I questioned myself too: my judgment, my purpose of living, or if anything around me is real, but no matter which direction I look, he did deserve it. Maverick had an impressive showing at Chapter 7, which immediately boosted his rankings to near the top as he takes on the #2 spot. I wonder where this week took him? Arata Asakura, The Professional, and Havoc, who used to take the top three spot, have found themselves at the bottom three in danger of getting wiped away from the Bounties at any moment, and since a lot of people have had intense matches and meaningful wins in Chapter 8, I don’t think all of them can hold on much longer. We’ll see what happened! And I can hear it from the distance… The questions which only I have the answer to, so what are we waiting for? Let’s jump in!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 OCTGtjnF0_UGvvfkrL60_WBG4UM9-3PMioEYcGlEWlhnvbkkxKHxoiJa7UxoyFKXCcQscWNnDi1kBUcLZ2-V-M0aYSbD-dkjV9f1sl3VodHvFizp85sfkTJMxFJ9xtaGGno-FUyh

Jack Develin: Although I am unimpressed, people seem to think that Puppy has just the right amount of charisma and athleticism. He was able to woof the audience by these and there’s no denying that Puppy here is not the “all bark but no bite” type after winning two consecutive matches that he has by far at Wrestleworld. I swear to you, I am not doing these dog references on purpose, I firmly believe that this guy has mind control that turns any comments made about him into puppy puns. But anyway, we see an impressive star on the horizon, and I have no doubt that he is someone who will make an impact soon! Havoc did not have another match to keep his spot here, but with the heat of the rivalry between him and Tristan Killebrew still stirring, I don’t think a spot at the Bounties should be his priority. And besides, Havoc is full of darkness and hate, we need a guy full of happiness and love, which is why Jack Develin is hosting this show! Well, I SUPPOSE there’s Puppy to fill that role too. But welcome to your debut on the rankings, Puppy! Despite my message to you, I do think that you’d make a great future Champion, just don’t, you know, roll over and play dead right when you get pinned for the three count! We wouldn’t want that.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 ASEDvo33kOW7FiHTMaAZ5vA2hSbBR8OeREdXpXfuMcOqnuKEveAsT2wycxbgWIKOyXtY_3QDncyRRJJD1_6wTeagT6uv7XrnpdJuJ7q4OA-YVDAOThk7Y3sb3eQbMH8aGRDvbN7U

Jack Develin: It was a fall, but it wasn’t too bad of a fall, unlike what this man has done in Chapter 8. He continued Reno’s fine work of going up the railings of Claudia Michaels’ balcony, except this time Maverick took the leap and crashed on his opponents for Badlands! I told you guys! I told you this guy will be a great name! Someone who represents resilience and is not afraid to take risks that could possibly put him at a hospital bed! It’s a good thing Wrestleworld General is a good hospital with only the best doctors and medicine! Seriously, some of these things that you find in their lab are probably lowkey illegal outside of Wrestleworld! We have serums and body regenerating injectibles called the Scientron! Have a broken spine? Scientron! Have a dislocated hip? Scientron! Having a mental breakdown? Scientron! But I am going way off-topic here! Despite not having a match at Chapter 8, The Maverick took action! He took matters into his own hands and sent a message that he is not messing around when he enters that Elimination Chamber and I know that the rest of them have seen and felt that warning. I refuse to believe that they haven’t. Are we looking at a future American Dream Champion? We’ll see about it!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 RkVlI4NgKT_mDg0gAvMgzix3e5T89HYh1BhA1ynRD8TjsOKmKd_stMLfLjzKdeSxd4_T_1-UEEIEjLvlyLw4qBK1XTO-Qow8iEN2Gz_w4fNay54pUFKd7d5nXs5qPKhofnw-Id69

Jack Develin: Ever since The Professional got on the Bounties, he has clung to it and never let go as he made more impressive wins and overall progress in his standing at Wrestleworld. No matter the intentions, I can say that this man has proven that he earned it and that he’s willing to do whatever it takes to do his job in an impressive manner AND do it right for his client, Claudia Michaels. But as many of you have noticed, the longer The Professional is in Wrestleworld, the more The Wild Cards are more than driven to make plans and put their bodies on the line just to have their piece of The Professional with how much he’s screwed up their matches in the past. They’re carefully keeping tabs on The Professional as The Professional is also keeping tabs on them. Both The Wildcards and the newly formed faction Underworld are ensuring that they’re ten steps ahead of the other. I hope they don’t start to forget that they have other opponents in the Chamber too that are more than willing to take advantage of this bitter rivalry and turn it into their defining moment when no one expects! But that’s okay… Who cares about rivals when you’re at the top of your game? For now, The Professional has his place at The Bounties to let the world know that he’s here and he’s not going anywhere until he has Reno and Nobi’s heads on a silver platter.

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 TcRQdJPdzT3HN_TCT65zAMD9NMKM4tIx4yqst7mc_qF5cp1feObDUN1ZhyydUalLsHuWejSX8aVK_zYDzTqXuts9y7AJ_PjVNbio0golx3XQvcanyshlMZDyusq8-8-Su5MaxFLV

Jack Develin: Oh, woopie. I get to talk to this guy again, how fun. I’m honestly out of words. I have a degree in Journalism and Communication and Media, and I STILL don’t have a high enough education to keep talking about Harry Sterling this way. So I will try to compose myself and try to not turn everything into some kind of backhanded insult. Well, there’s nothing much to tell, really. Harry Sterling is getting there… Getting to that place. I don’t know where that place is, but it seems like he’s in the right direction! Whatever he and Liz did, they certainly got the attention of the Campeonatos de Parejas Architects. Drake and Jones got involved in his partner Liz Karlson’s match against Stephanie Matsuda with Drake Jaeger distracting Liz and Tiberius Jones distracting Stephanie in which Liz actually won, so congrats on her debut match! The more important question is though, is why were Drake and Jones trying to get themselves involved, to begin with? It’s a joke, but it involves Harry Sterling so are you even surprised? Harry Sterling dips at #2 because someone else who has a better win record just got another title defense... 

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 3z4cAF_EwbRXYCYs8wZ_tdMa72crAQ_AfbTqCzVT22OcQ92Vh2KZ-bMvMXV9Ss9F8PndeJuIPQ7yb0ZTGoZT9x0SZJwytT3F0TIYTTzcBTHp6vvJFUF5h-42xwT7FFZ6QFwpUz8O

Jack Develin: The number one spot must have felt at home for Arata Asakura. After expressing his frustrations on Jaydayne Pendragon declining him a match, Arata found himself taking all of this energy and anger on Raoul… And I’ll be honest, I think it’s a bit too much! I didn’t think I’d see the day that Arata Asakura would be such a big bad bully… I’ve never been so proud! Jaydayne Pendragon sort of agreed to having a match against Arata in the aftermath of his title defense, and after showing off the reason why he became the Shogun Architect to him firsthand, dodging his attacks. But Pendragon has decided to give Arata another chance to decide, which I’m not sure if Arata even needs after the fact! See, from my point of view, Jaydayne after his glorious stunt, just got Arata even more inclined and more driven to face him, so there really isn’t a “choice” to be made. I think the best way to handle this is to go Claudia Michaels and have Arata face 10 more people in back-to-back matches for the Shogun Title… That’ll teach a guy to take “No” for an answer! But I won’t tell him how to do his job!

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: So there you have it. Chapter 8 has gone out the door, and Chapter 9 is coming soon. Anything can truly happen in Wrestleworld so everyone has an equal opportunity to be at the top. But the more important thing is that we are moving closer and closer to Badlands, and closer to the Elimination Chamber. Keep in mind, there will be Championship matches and people settling their rivalries like Jacob Senn and Chad Kennedy, as well as Team Megalo and Team Akuma. Where will Bounties take our competitors in the upcoming Chapter? This is your host Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 10 Ef-nk0NUJIXwolbzbOjPhkJkfXyyUKBSRL9w4vuw-W17gg_kNBaCjkXlm1ZbvXz0jGhrwPKjlWNjCkekghnUX7emyQDjf4aPlf0JyENukOPlNEATcaDKyegm_NlHzeDil_ETkfjt
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 10
Page 1 of 1