Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 17   BOUNTIES - Episode 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 6:52 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 Il7VKE4bE63TckacYC0oHhptuXBWn3HUayoEj6DZIi6B3dNgx9Tc3R-_21cyrGczwM6rlzrm37OODbeo2CxsvATrF2h0npiy3aF0A40sKtr846ICV1Fp5BEkQ8btrjkel8Kl4N-R

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.).

Jack Develin: Hello, hello, hello… We have very exciting things in store tonight! First things first, I must apologize for the late edition of Bounties for I was taking care of some business. And by that, I literally mean business! I am excited to tell everyone that I had just opened up a men’s fashion store at the Wrestleworld Capital where you can buy the best quality suits that you need on the daily! Sources say The Professional comes to it from time to time to get his custom-made suits that could protect him even from the worst conditions whether it is wrestling his silly sadistic opponents or enduring a freakin’ tsunami! But anyway, enough of the free advertisement and let’s go back to what we have in store for this week. You guys have seen Chapter 13: “World War”, right? You guys have witnessed the matches made specifically for the Underworld including the American Dream Architect herself, Claudia Michaels? What about in DOMINION where the best tag teams clashed? Sweet Melody took on The Red Zone District, which turned out to be a hell of a match! Well, there indeed has been some twists and turns that caused a significant shift on where our clients stand on Bounties, but don’t you worry your pretty little head because some of them kept their position and were not yet kicked out, and we have me to thank for my unbiased reporting! I am Jack “The Devil” Develin and welcome to Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: The last edition of Bounties was great! It was wonderful! Mostly because I reported it but I suppose we’ve witnessed our little friends perform to their fullest whether they’re on a normal Chapter or a DOMINION episode! Tristan, of course, has kept his top spot since in case anyone is forgetting, he had just won the highest honor of all of Wrestleworld -- becoming KING of the World! Jacob Senn has clung to the #5 spot after winning the Emerald Briefcase at the Feast of the Fallen… Such a great accomplishment for such a great guy, and I’m not just saying that because he scared the piss out of me during his interview! Meanwhile, #4 was taken by none other than Wraith who has been gathering wins left and right before capturing the Sapphire Briefcase in the same match! #3 goes towards the European Champion who scored a victory after a punishing contest against Babayka. Havoc certainly brought his best, but I do wonder if his recent DOMINION performance has affected his standing. And what about Hana Nakajima who was at #2? What do you think happened to her after the tag team showdown? Looks like we’re about to find out!

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 W9t79Hi1UpFPLLCBeqTgoOU7il--xIFdL4xBqbmahR7TTaNU4aBlgrtRs-LqoMNrFT0vJlq8js9klDKHu3ULA7LXY3-xesfK2kcFIsD_n7zThtzKu9ZGKw4I-uTc5ZyxoJReq5ym
Jack Develin: Well, looks like the War Queen has brought herself back into the Bounties! She wanted to let her anger out and give the Underworld a piece of her mind and that’s exactly what she did at Chapter 13. Keep in mind that Jaywalker has banned any Underworld members to be at ringside for their teammates’ battles, and while The Professional and Maverick handled their business in their own way, Stephanie Matsuda just wasn’t having it. She and Alyssa Grace battled the newest recruit of Claudia’s army, Cash Corleone and Wraith who was on the previous Bounties edition! Stephanie Matsuda has been bouncing back from the loss she had endured from American Dream Architect and seeing as she gets another chance to battle her in a 7-on-7 match at Kingdom Come, she obviously wants to pick herself back up as soon as possible in what could be the biggest war in these 14 people’s lives! Claudia is yet to announce her 7th member at EpiCenter, but no matter who it is, I’m sure Stephanie Matsuda WILL be ready!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 DxC0OBSeO5NkNbJqBzUW-0HeWb60nbWIukUXAU0VdBhfkou27XaIPt2UH3A_LOXTSSpNECt2D_E7mijKHg5xkv0sQ3k4tfcMiA1VS4S0zMinNjsLzIZdwhm0aWRNPJObYRPmLm4F

Jack Develin: Now that Havoc has finally proven that he is indeed the rightful Champion, he is taking steps to ensure that he gets one final battle against Tristan Killebrew as you have seen in Chapter 14. I have no doubt that it’s the only thing on his mind right now, and while he’s had a sort of impressive match with AJ against Shogun Champion Arata Asakura and Raoul, Havoc just simply walked away with his European Championship belt in hand. Now, I don’t know if the audience is impressed or pissed that we only got a controversial finish in what could have been a match made in heaven, but what I do know is that The Nightmare King has a different prey in his mind… It’s become apparent when he interrupted the formal coronation of Tristan Killebrew, and I do believe that they might be facing each other at Kingdom Come, possibly for the title… so that’s something to look forward to!

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)
BOUNTIES - Episode 17 W2Id5y7BNXr9nVVlXsjLpy_9FZAFpaK7EzGVARbL1Suqz2vXwck5Yt01UPyjE64qxA9p1HVf0VnkFn8zog0O4FdpDd3_IgrvsqLw3bt3Ll6N3aX-_292C-f5RqwDlidwxjCuHrEZ
Jack Develin: Whatever this guy’s problem is, he isn’t even trying his best anymore to keep his composure. Jacob Senn just wants to prove how deadly and unpredictable he is, and he did exactly that in his match against Kenneth Ishikari. Out of the two winners of the Feast of the Fallen, Jacob Senn is the one that remains on Bounties, so I personally congratulate him for a job well done! It’s never easy to keep your spot and even Champions are not safe from this mess! But I suppose another challenger arose with Senn, that person being Kanaida Sharpe who was skeptical of Senn’s promise of becoming the Shogun Champion. Sharpe went so far as to question if Senn even is holding a Shogun contract, which if he is, I’m sure he would have been proud to show us but… I suppose he wants to keep it to himself.  But the situation did nothing but piss Senn off, and it looks like he’s about to teach Kanaida a lesson… Keep in mind that Kanaida Sharpe also has been quite serious in his approach lately, so I doubt this Chapter 14 match would be easy on either of them. 

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 KcidGtefd7N1zSu2trd67f1JRHsvMfc9gZu6yJOXKDpdiWA9D0FYO79LyeZk3whuqhW0h-dJV2vbn8aSZWy61NFeKfebAwz9XwHxfsF5XTGhr-0eeg66O02Q0NFWdtauGGiU85Ai
Jack Develin: Now THIS… this is a huge boost for the Red Zone District! D’Angelo Monk did not only make it to Bounties, but he took Hana Nakajima’s spot for himself! The Red Zone District or the “RZD” as we all like to call ‘em are not wasting any time making a statement. D’Angelo Monk in particular though has picked up the wins for his team starting from beating Harry Sterling at King of the World to scoring the deciding pinfall against Sweet Melody at DOMINION. What a way to welcome this guy to the list of elites that Wrestleworld has to offer! I think there’s a good chance that he and Zaire Ogden are ready to come for better things, they did express interest in pursuing the Campeonatos de Parejas which makes sense! And now he will be facing a promising newcomer Reiji Takenaga on the next edition, meanwhile, Zaire Ogden will be facing one half of the Campeonatos de Parejas Architects Drake Jaeger, and I personally cannot wait how this all goes! Will Monk keep his MVP status for the Red Zone District? Guess we’ll find out soon!

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 OYnOJaobKyJYyPwCd4Q-tN4vcZWqFXoP4HD6D3IQ4bqozRsjAHpsTYHrSpMnCz56LbRLaBBMlRxGyCosqQLciTGKQnUjI7PGMZLDmRskmQiE9P5PFiw5lKkn6gSUsxTwKH5s1EWm
Jack Develin: Yeah, yeah I know.. Tristan did not have a match last time but he still gets to keep his spot at #1, it’s not like our clients are picking up any significant wins either to top what this beautiful man has done! So if you have a problem with this decision, simply contact Jaywalker to complain because I honestly couldn’t care less if you disagree with my correct opinions! But anyway, Tristan Killebrew did not have a match, he did, however, have a coronation which in the end, basically sealed his path to facing Havoc for the European Championship… One more time. Possibly one last time. This rivalry was forged as far back as Violent Delights during a ladder match! And what better event can we have THIS final showdown than Kingdom Come, the PPV that is literally dedicated to the European Division? Will Tristan Killebrew live up to his name as King? Will Havoc still keep his European Championship? Will there be special stipulations? Oh this excitement, this craziness! This should all be fun!

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: Thank you ladies and germs for joining me in yet another successful episode of Wrestleworld Bounties! Chapter 14 is right around the corner. American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels will be in action again in a trios match teaming with The Professional and new member Maggall against Stephanie Matsuda and Sweet Melody. We’ll also witness the Big Dog Raoul take on The Saint AJ Jenkynx and making his Wrestleworld debut, Reginald Dampshaw III. Oh, and don’t forget to tune in to DOMINION where it is hosted for the first time in the Wrestleworld Carnival with the main event the European Champion himself Havoc taking on a Prince on the rise, Maverick. There’s so many matches this upcoming weekend and you know what that means right? It means we get to kick out a lot of people next time! And I seriously am looking forward to it. This is Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 17 SLrZNIZnIuyclkCFSLotCoGrijLRnbI6chqdrzNNPI7TKQfJhKXO8tXIPf6OnFQ2WnGN3twVQV_G2rzrm4kxTbtzS2lphugJ7fnAgboidWr_OUKyV1sFS9draEI8-8hYI2ANtzso
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 17
Page 1 of 1