Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

BOUNTIES - Episode 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 Empty
PostSubject: BOUNTIES - Episode 13   BOUNTIES - Episode 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 8:24 pm

(Quick flashing imagery of jail cells, gallows, and old, worn “Wanted” posters are shown. The camera cuts to the site of someone creating a new Bounty sign; putting the final mark on it as they brand it onto the sign with a hot iron. The camera cuts to a shot of the sign as the theme for “Bounties” - a piano rendition of “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi - begins to play)

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 UdZaSChtY_W7xpEPlS4R7-fxKjxNzSiDdXj0yIYIJoWVR2Zk0NpHvNi2r8dpOHOYMWLu7McgiA1aX2DewFEDz_xNgNcR0zhtJwyzuOudWv18n1DKUB89USZ0K8pR-WrS-UdicpmR

(The camera pans away from the sign to the left to reveal a shot of the inside of Wrestleworld Studios where Jack Develin is standing next to a large TV screen wearing an expensive black suit, still with the same usual smirk on his face. He raises an eyebrow and stares into the camera.)

Jack Develin: Hello… Hello… Hello! Ah, yes, you guessed it! We are back in Bounties with a new fresh episode straight from the studios. Deciding on the positions of our clients in the Bounties list is tough… You have to consider wins and losses and any outside factors that may have influenced how they stand in this company...  and then there’s the scare of the pandemic that has affected the world… I know what you’re thinking: Did anyone in Wrestleworld get it? Was it the reason Puppy wasn’t feeling jumpy? Was it why Stephanie Matsuda let her guard down? Did The Professional taking off his mask make him vulnerable to viruses? Well, fret not! Because to this day, Wrestleworld has absolutely no CoronaVirus, so you can expect it to be a non-issue until further notice. The only Corona that we’re interested in talking about is the King of the World crown which had just WIPED OUT nearly half of its competitors in Round 1 of its tournament, and some of them in an unpredictable fashion so expect that most, if not all, of last week’s Bounties are at risk of falling off of it completely. My name is Jack “The Devil” Develin, and this is Wrestleworld Bounties.

(Jack Develin turns to the large TV screen behind him to show the previous week’s Bounties)

Jack Develin: 13… What a lucky number. It’s our 13th episode at this time, and lucky doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel right now to be presenting this. Last week, Arata Asakura climbs to the top again as Wrestleworld’s most wanted after his spectacular performance at Badlands against Shogun Architect Pendragon, he has shown nothing but consistency and excellent sportsmanship which is exactly why since he was put on the list in Episode 1, its a good thing to note that he has never left it since! Congratulations, Arata, we should have a special shelf for you somewhere in the studios and have your face plastered in the middle of a bullseye because that’s how much of a target you are becoming right now! Haha! But I have to be honest with you that not having a single match at Chapter 10 while there were a list of matches with impressive wins puts you at a bigger risk at losing your place, and this applies to Havoc too, and Harry Sterling who was barely hanging at #5! But what’s more of a letdown once again is Puppy losing his own match. How much leeway can we give this guy since he was distracted by Aoi Akuma’s so-called coaching? And then there’s Stephanie Matsuda who has tried to mess with the American Dream Architect Claudia Michaels and with many people being included in the Bounties, her spot is also at risk too. Oh, the storm has hit and it hit hard! Let’s check on the aftermath of the calamity, shall we?

(The camera pans to an opening prison cell and zooms in, revealing the first wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 YcXhwgM7JkvxkxM61Yfkp2eSj4u4cVhGpEGh3aG-_9M5z5HYvrJUJuwqkWEGxAdtLBYpMDZ8ImgGP8qezPu2QyIPbtWai6g37dzc0fsrkJ4OAyNDDavT1ikbG5dETxX_2eJfooab
Jack Develin: Look at that smile! Look at that big smile! That smile has “Future King of the World” written all over it, and Jimmy Johnson is already making his mark in his big return by defeating “The War Queen” Stephanie Matsuda in the first round, someone who everyone believed could make it through to the finals. If you guys remember at Badlands, Jimmy Johnson made his return by attacking Aoi Akuma, a masked figure that everyone just assumed was Jimmy that whole time. Jimmy came in to the Divide and Conquer match with a purpose and that one repulsive act nearly cost the Akuma Alliance by having its own leader eliminated. There has been an exchange backstage about this, and so many questions have still been left unanswered but I’m sure that later on, those two will cross paths again. At Chapter 10, Jimmy Johnson had an electrifying match against Stephanie, and I will admit that it kept me entertained, but a decent match can still get you in a really tough spot when you make enemies with the wrong people, and that’s exactly what Stephanie Matsuda endured in the hands of Claudia Michaels’ comrades in The Underworld, which pretty much kept it going for Jimmy Johnson. Despite the circumstances, a win is a win and he has a chance, a very real chance to become King of the World. Can the same thing still be said at Chapter 11 as he takes on newcomer Alyssa Grace? Will Jimmy Johnson make use of this momentum to elevate his status in Wrestleworld?

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 Wdn_yGi-0b2PtUOYdK8Er6Ibhrb7bTRHTfbyn9ZanaCdMR0G9xmZGf3mKAKsVXwP0tX05275VN3umY9HdxlacIqFbZg6_gm9uheUd0jusoT3Ba5VbkBGkYFsS7W_PaOCJn0IIUNP
Jack Develin: If you didn’t expect Jimmy to be on the list, well we got Megalo here too! What happened to Havoc? Well, Havoc had to be cut from the Bounties list because not only did he not have a match at Chapter 10, but we also have to take note that these two have had notable victories because they also defeated people that were at the Bounties, Stephanie Matsuda and Puppy! Puppy was higher up the list, which means Megalo takes this spot higher than Jimmy And ladies and germs, this is the beauty of the Bounties… It’s the satisfaction of taking someone else’s hard work and value and making it your own, and that’s pretty much the game everyone’s played time and time again.  But do you know what will be a big issue? We also have to think about the possibility of Megalo actually making it to the finals and becoming KING! It’s going to be quite the task if we have to think of a fancy way to make it all gender-neutral, but hey, it doesn’t matter. Megalo seeks to rule no matter what the cost, and he will have to work extra hard because all of his upcoming opponents are undoubtedly some of the toughest guys in Wrestleworld. Here’s to hoping Megalomania lives on. Here’s to hoping they do not get overwhelmed.

(The camera then transitions to the next prison cell door opening, it zooms in revealing the next wanted poster.)

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 R3PbnhSNVI08rnoUArS7hqGfxW-eUtHpDWevDkkrSEV_puHf5eoxDMvx8Ld5Svs5IPWjHUMHau0Dr8EJKEuEvTirsfiehKJywX2dpZ-Di4hcWsakGiyB5y_tsCaQuhCPcYneKoRI
Jack Develin: Oh, thank Christ. This man is about to give me a heart attack. I thought for sure he was gone, but here he is, alive and well! Welcome to Bounties once again Arata Asakura, it looks like the impact of your previous wins and number one spot keeps you afloat. Thank god for that right? Arata Asakura may be one of the best people here at Wrestleworld, and I at first will admit I had some doubts but look at him now. Still Champion, still with honor. But there is a big question mark about all of this, especially knowing who advanced in the tournament. How will Arata Asakura deal with April Song? And more importantly, how is this man dealing with April Song’s tag team partner, Hana Nakajima? Look, I am not gonna plant doubts in his mind, but come on! What do we really know about Hana? The fact that she’s a cutie patootey? The fact that she’s such an innocent rookie making a name for herself? She could be a rose filled with thorns for all we know! She could be plotting to give away free tips and tricks to April Song to impress her! Arata Asakura could be walking into a death trap without even knowing it! But hey, whoa, hey! I’m just joshin’, Arata! I may be a serious unbiased journalist, but it doesn’t mean I won’t mess around! I’m sure Hana, and April for that matter, aren’t like that. I know for a fact that this will be a match like no other once it happens, though. So be sure to stay tuned and see if Arata Asakura pulls through and becomes King of the World.

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 -enkrxYI3gqmFyO4BHO01HuJCuBdBfSuHxM5aWwZhNIkFHFCPWqbv0oNC9Ku2yP61ct3v-EDTWaoLglTeHfBqBDU_FabCHLKo-pBfQ4Cn3dus1k2xk01inJire5WhgR1HdAqQvaI
Jack Develin: Hey look, before you protest, let me just say that April Song’s merch has been selling like you would not believe! This woman is trending EVERYWHERE! The Swan Song-Fever has been spreading like a global epidemic! … Wait, too soon? Well, anyway, this woman has gone through hell and back in her stay in Wrestleworld, and especially during her chase for the American Dream Championship. April Song has certainly built up a momentum which pretty much disintegrated during The Professional’s unmasking at Badlands, and it’s no surprise that ONE match was all it took for that momentum to be within her reach again. I am personally a fan of The Professional and his mission to ruin Nobi’s life, but I suppose April Song isn’t too bad. Stephanie Matsuda earlier in the night had her match tainted by the Underworld, ensuring that she doesn’t become an actual “Queen of the World” in the tournament, and as Claudia tries to do the same in April Song’s match, Stephanie Matsuda, despite the history she had with April Song, wants to ensure that no one else goes through the same thing, and she did so by fearlessly attacking the American Dream Architect. The match was all kinds of twisted, but it ended with April Song securing the win. The question now is… Will April Song defeat the Shogun Champion on Round 2?

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 3aEbbwhl2EtHzI9wM65U1KVp5UL-BYIfOUGCDJhE22TNWrxkgRo43zOfPiaF3uK0kFFcb93T-rEY3-wzB0rOVC2NlEsfdO8jI5km7dMaI4IprK4kVErDPQpCD4DWOXdIXa8KUfLg
Jack Develin: What a legend! I’m sure many of you have expected this but Jacob Senn has snuck his way to the Most Wanted spot three weeks after detaching himself from the Chad Kennedy stress! Oh, man he was stuck in there for so long, and if he stays there even for one more minute, he’s gonna get paralyzed and lose a limb, but NO. Jacob Senn has gotten crushed the boulder and is now exercising his abilities. He didn’t waste any time showing what he truly can do, and now he has a well-deserved spot at the number one after winning twice in a row since Badlands. I keep telling you, ladies and germs, wins and losses do matter here at Bounties, and you’re only as good as your last performance in this company. If you want to stay in the game, win more matches and crush your enemies if you have to. But that’s not new for a guy like Jacob Senn. He has been faced with difficult challenges throughout his career. He has the experience and the name that everyone respects. He defeated Raoul in Chapter 10, and while they both gave a great performance, he made sure that the world knew that he’s here to become King, and that he’s only getting started! 

(Jack Develin stands next to an HD Monitor with the usual smirk on his face as he shows the current rankings for The Bounties)

Jack Develin: Welp, better luck next time to those that didn’t make it to Round 2 and always remember that tournament or not, there will always be people that you can step on to make your presence known in this company. So quit being a coward. Quit being a wimp. I am giving you a list of people to target, and the next step is all up to you. Chapter 11 is just right around the corner, and besides the King of the World Round 2 matches, we also have a special 4-on-4 match set up that may also change the direction of Bounties. So stay tuned! Ladies and germs, this is your host Jack “The Devil” Develin and this has been Wrestleworld Bounties. 

(Jack Develin smirks once more before walking away as the camera focuses on the screen that displays all of this week’s Bounties while the Bounties theme plays before fading to black)

BOUNTIES - Episode 13 O-nSX7OfKeiDiqT_fZnPMhyjw3kJRnRuDbuZjGks3I1LOWoaw79l1bm-Zg9e4GHvWiWtd8S3eVYUBSayAMZoVjUoyq1zzbeo44wrEXaeYG25kHvD0VMP4ev0nw6AVixyPPxeU0R0
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

BOUNTIES - Episode 13
Page 1 of 1