Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Poor ego. - vs Maverick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hana Nakajima
Clients
Hana Nakajima

Poor ego. - vs Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Poor ego. - vs Maverick   Poor ego. - vs Maverick I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 5:20 pm

Poor ego. - vs Maverick AKDJwWR
Poor ego. - vs Maverick Ed5f5aa0bf83cb432dcaac2ae50def19be34c217

DOMINION #5 Poor ego.

24.05.20 Detroit, Michigan

*Despite the fact that Hana didn't really have a business to appear in Detroit, she decided to trust Arata and go with him to get a close look at his title defense against Maverick. Maverick, with whom Hana herself is going to stand face to face  during upcoming DOMINION as the representative of the World's Finest. At first she thought that her presence there didn't make much sense, because just being there would not help her in preparations at all, but watching the match, she understood quite a lot. Not only when it comes to the weaknesses or strengths of this man, but also how valuable competitor he is when he is not pinned with the chain to the golden throne of Claudia Michaels. However, this saddened the young Japanese lady even more, as the sight of wasted talent is not very pleasant, but should she care so much about someone, who caused so much harm to innocent people? After all, The Underworld started this war, and there is no room for sentiment in such a circumstances. However, it was not so easy to understand for someone as sensitive as Hana. It was hard for her not to feel sorry for the fact that Claudia was destroying Maverick's career for her own needs, even if this man did a lot of bad things to her friend or herself. The longer the young Japanese woman thought about it, the more she felt that her head was about to explode. This struggle between her way of life and a common sense, who rather said to not care so much about enemy, was not easy to win. However, Arata came in time, saving her from these difficult dilemmas.

The man was sweaty and looked tired due to the fact, that his match had finished not so long ago, so Hana did not want to irritate him. For some time they walked in silence towards the locker room, but Arata surprised by the really calm behaviour of his student decided to take the first step to explain it. The blond pulled her arm to stop her and as they stood in the middle of the corridor, he spoke to her, raising an eyebrow questioningly.*

Everything is okay? You look like you're about to cry.” Hana only nodded as confirmation that she was okay, so Arata tried to find the reason for her strange behavior on his own “If you're worried about your match on DOMINION, you're probably exaggerating a bit. Maverick is good, but you have already been with him in the ring and you know, that he is not someone impossible to beat... just take him out of his comfort zone and you can see very clear that he is lost, as he was tonight for more of the fight. However, even if your situation is a little different, it doesn't change the fact that you can take advantage of what I said, kid. Go your own way in this match, catch him with what you feel the most comfortable and do not worry about stipulation. I'm not saying that you have to ignore it, because it would be stupidity, but focus on the task and how to gain an advantage. You don't have to always play according to certain rules. Actually, there is no rules, but you know what I'm talking about, Hana. Just be creative in what you do, instead of trying to repeat match patterns at all costs. You have to learn to be a little more versatile and I know you are trying, but just trying is not enough.

*His words were not meant to hurt her, but try to show her, that it would be better to use her submission background, instead of going into a direct brutal clash with Maverick, who would feel very comfortable in this. Hana would probably be in a losing position in this case, and Arata wanted the best for her.*

I don't worry so much about the match, rather about what is happening around, but thanks for the advice. Coming back to what I was talking about, look at all this confusion. Not only The Underworld members are even more aggressive, but the relationships in my team aren't very good either, and they don't seem to improve. April is so angry at Stephanie-San, that I feel like she's close to finally hit her. First, she yelled at her for what happened to me at the last chapter, and now, because of her she lost the chance to regain her championship. This looks very bad, Arata-San.

*Arata sighed heavily, before speaking again to the worried girl. He knew that this situation was difficult for her, but he also wanted her to understand the reasons of her teammates.*

Don't get me wrong, but I'm not surprised by Stephanie's behavior. I understand that April is your friend, but on the other hand, Matsuda is a captain and it is her responsibility to ensure that her team will be in one piece at Kingdom Come. You watched this match, Hana, you saw how crazy April was...Stephanie had no choice.” The man combed his wet hair with his fingers, before continuing “Besides, they are both professionals and even if they do not like each other, I am sure that their hatred for The Underworld is bigger. As they say, the same enemy unites people. And this is probably the reason why Ares Vendetta came to Wrestleworld.” At the sound of this name, a strange expression appeared on Hana's face “Oh, I guess, you don't like the way in which he came here.

*Hana shrugged her shoulders and then responded with pretty quiet and soft tone of voice. *

I wouldn't do that, but I'm not saying Claudia didn't deserve such treatment. The Underworld did too many bad things, so how can I judge badly one of my teammates, that he was a bit too harsh?

*Arata smiled slightly to Hana, then headed towards the locker room. The girl was not alone for a long time, as a moment later she went to look for April and see how she felt after her match.*

27.05.20 Wrestleworld Castle

*The video takes place in the headquarters of Claudia Michaels, where the fifth episode of DOMINION is supposed to be located. During this show Hana is obliged to face Maverick again, this time in one on one competition. Due to the fact that there is not much time left, the girl's already dressed in her baby pink ring attire, which is complemented by a white choker with a heart-shaped pendant, and white knee pads and wrestling boots of the same color. On Hana's face you can see a delicate makeup, that emphasizes her delicate beauty, while her straight hair are tied at the back into a low ponytail in such a way, that only a few strands of hair are left to surround her face. However, due to the fact that there is still a few minutes until  DOMINION starts, Hana is still wearing a white hoodie, in whose pockets she holds her hands. Swaying slightly back and forth, the girl begins to speak with her pleasant voice.*

I'm not going to lie that I feel comfortable in this place, as in fact, one of The Underworld members can jump out at me from nowhere, but I'm here because that's my job. But is it that easy? Well, I don't think it is just about duty, but another cheap shot prepared by Claudia Michaels. Of course, you could expect my presence in the castle, since Ms. Claudia is the host during this episode, because we all know that she will do everything to gain an advantage at Kingdom Come. As everyone, she knows that I am not one hundred percent ready to compete after what happened at the last chapter...so what's the plan, Ms. Claudia? Are you going to injured me even more? Are you really so scared of the little girl, that you think I am? And even if so, why don't you try to finish me yourself, instead of making Maverick get his hands dirty? However, what is most important is why you think, that he is a person who can finish me if someone much bigger than him hasn't managed? I was powerbombed into steel steps...then into a commentary table and I'm still here to take part in your little game. Do you think what Maverick can do to me? Will he hit me with a chair or throw me into the table? Worse things happened to me, but it was never enough to stop me from coming back to the ring. Perhaps you do not understand this, because you are always hiding behind a million other people, but I am a warrior and no matter what is your mysterious plan to get rid of me, you will still see this sweet face during the Trail of Seven.

*Hana pauses for a moment to catch her breath and calm down the tone of her voice, which has become a little too emotional. Well, it can be said that Claudia makes the young Japanese girl so annoyed.*

But why am I still talking about you? It seems to me that it has become a habit, because you are the main culprit in this whole situation, but at the same time, we all forget that all these people are on your side because of their own will. I still don't understand why they want to be used, but it's probably not my business. Let everyone take responsibility for their own mistakes, and Maverick's biggest mistake was when he came back and attacked my friend from behind. It was a clear sign, that he had signed a contract with the devil and became a member of The Underworld. I even tried to justify his choice for a long time, because he was in a difficult situation, he had just returned after an injury and his career didn't look very good lately. However, at some point I realized, that it makes no sense to look for excuses, especially for someone, who doesn't even regret his deeds. Well, don't you tell me that you're sorry that you hurt April? Well, you are not going to look me in the eyes and say sorry for being coward and attacking me after our match at King of the World? Even if you were to say all these nice things, you probably don't think I'm stupid enough to believe in it. Everyone has already known, that you not only can cross the lines, but you are behind it so far, that you can not even see it. And you think that makes you a prince, because you do what you want? Mav, that's how a spoiled kid behaves, not someone who wears a crown. People say that I am childish, because I am very young, but I have never behaved in this way in my life...I have never considered myself better than others just because...Actually, why? Sometimes I get the impression, that it is only to comfort your poor ego. I guess you know what I am talking about, Mav, and you will not tell me that this is not true, because with each of your major failures, you are more and more absorbed by your rudeness. And this is not just about attacking me or April, but about sending stupid letters to Arata's girlfriend, or even putting on your ring attire the faces of his family, just to make him annoyed. Don't you think it went too far? Mav, despite the fact that our relations are not very good, I always thought you were a good competitor and it seems to me, that you don't have to use such cheap shots to win the title. If you do not feel confident, you can always practice more, instead of writing more and more insolent ideas, about how to cheat, in your diary. Don't you think that if you were a little more focused on your work, then maybe you would be a double champion in OWA now, and possibly you would even add the SSW belt, for which you were competing with Mr. Kai? It would be really easier if you base your success on your skills, not all kinds of farces, because as you can see, when you have to deal with real talent, all your dirty games don't matter anymore.

*The young girl takes her hands out of her pocket and pulls the sleeves of her hoodie to her elbows. A moment later, Hana continues her statement.*

However, I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, because I know myself what is this nasty feeling of wasting the chance for the title...well, I can say, that we both didn't have a good Sunday. I'm saying this, because I want you to understand that you can do things completely different. Wasn't that what my Sensei's goal was during your match for the Spartan Championship? He wanted to help you, he wanted to show you that you can do better without the so-called help of Ms. Claudia, but you didn't listen. However, it is not too late, Mav...You can always look at it from a different perspective. Even if you don't care about any of us, do it for yourself, because you probably don't want to be considered as someone's hound for your whole life. I think you decided on this industry to make a name for yourself...to hear people chanting your name, when you win an important title, and what are you doing now? Well, nothing that could even bring you closer to this goal. And you had the audacity to say that I am April's project, while you are only a living shield for Ms. Claudia and her business. I would even understand it if you was paid for your loyalty, because people are quite susceptible to temptation, but since you have been serving her, she has done nothing for you. But you know what, Mav? Why am I repeating myself? I said that a million times to you or the rest of your group, and as you can see, it didn't work. If you want to be treated like this, it is your business, but what is mine is how you treat people here. To be honest, I don't care about your reasons...it could be because Ms. Claudia has a grudge against our director, or maybe she's just bad woman, it stopped matter...it stopped matter at the moment, when you all did so much harm. Do you think playing with feelings is okay, Mav? Do any of you think so? Because more and more often I get the impression, that you are forgetting, that you are hurting someone by treating him or her like a trash. And speaking of people's feelings...You know what? At Hardcore Havoc, when I saw your sad face, I even felt sorry for you....I saw how hard you tried and thought that I finally saw this human side of Maverick, but then I reminded myself everything you did and now you know how I and April felt, when you and you buddies attacked us before the match against RZD. Well, with the difference that you lost your match fair and square, and we thanks to The Underworld were in a losing position from the beginning. That's why when I think about it now, you deserve to learn a lesson, even if it will have to wait until Kingdom Come. However, for now I'm just going to represent Team Cloud the best as I can, because I don't want to disappoint her again...I don't want to disappoint her, because I know she deserves the best team to go into this war with The Underworld. You know, Mav, a real queen must have the best warriors, and you'll find out tonight why I'm part of this army.

*After these words, Hana winks towards the camera. A moment later the recording ends and the screen fades black. The young Japanese woman decides to use the remaining time, before her clash with Maverick, to warm up a bit.*
Back to top Go down

Poor ego. - vs Maverick
Page 1 of 1