Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Other Personnel/Androids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

Other Personnel/Androids Empty
PostSubject: Other Personnel/Androids   Other Personnel/Androids I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 5:25 am

Other Personnel/Androids WVxlRpwDOMINION General Manager: Clyde Livingston

"Slick" Clyde, as he likes to be known is here for one thing and one thing only. He is gonna bring Dominion to the next level of entertainment. This is business, he was brought in for this reason and this reason alone. Nothing can, and nothing will stop this. Business is business, and he is here to do some grown man shit, titles and chasing a dream is some little boy stuff. And Clyde Livingston is here for the almighty dollar and will earn his keep by doing his job. Now that is some grown man shit. As long as you don't get in the way of progress then the GM will have no need to drop you a notch. Now if ya feel that, then stay in line and tow the line and we all gonna be just fine.
Other Personnel/Androids O8SJGn6Wrestleworld Interviewer: Bobby Bishop

Despite being a certified pacifist, Bobby Bishop has always found himself gravitating towards hard-hitting sports, from football to MMA to professional wrestling. His natural instinct to see the good in people makes him a target of bullying and even physical assault at times, and yet he remains an optimist regardless of it all. Bobby is prone to be taken advantage of due to his reputation as a pushover, but still does his best.
Other Personnel/Androids PWtoWfpWrestleworld Lead Interviewer: Jack Develin

Although he was blacklisted from many jobs and potential other opportunities due to his controversial nature, Jack Develin was personally hired by Wrestleworld Director, Jaywalker. Jack has never shied away from saying whatever is on his mind, although most of the time he won't hesitate to say something false simply to get underneath the skin of whoever happens to be around him. While he may say many things both in person and on social media to anger others, he seems to have a talent for slithering his way out of any physical harm coming his way.
Other Personnel/Androids DU2tKVBWrestleworld Intern Interviewer: Joy

While essentially her entire background is unknown, Joy managed to find her way into an Internship at Wrestleworld simply by constantly showing up and never going away. Unlike her colleagues, Joy is very hard to read, as she seems almost entirely devoid of emotion and the only consistent thing about her is her unwavering indifference to virtually anything and everything.
Other Personnel/Androids N6Ivg8fDOMINION Championship Committee: Banch Morgan

A fifteen year veteran in the professional wrestling industry, Banch Morgan was once regarded as one of the top wrestlers in each of the companies he was in. A multiple time World Heavyweight Champion, he moved on to film production, starring in roles for several major movies before deciding to throw his hat back into the ring. This time, Morgan chose to take a behind the scenes approach as a Senior Member of the Championship Committee for DOMINION. His backstage role consists of grooming DOMINION talent for future championship opportunities, as well as helping incoming talent to become acclimated with the style and process of Wrestleworld.
Other Personnel/Androids Ly3Y01TWrestleworld News Reporter: Mallory Montana

Mallory Montana is a young, dedicated journalist who likes to get involved in fun projects. She used to have her own exclusive podcast called "Monday Monrning with Mallory" where she interviews different guest athletes. Mallory has been a fan of Wrestleworld since its beginning and because of her love for the company, she applied for a post in Wrestleworld Studios where she took on some hosting work like the Book 1 Awards Night and various interviews and reporting backstage. Now she has mostly settled on doing Wrestleworld Insider because this allows her to show her reporting and hosting skills, and at the same time thoroughly review all of the events in Wrestleworld. It's a dream come true.
Other Personnel/Androids 4hMaofvWrestleworld Artificial Intelligence: RITA

RITA is a seventh generation Artificial Intelligence designed to answer any and all questions about Wrestleworld. She is a super computer who answers ONLY to Jaywalker and is in charge of many responsibilities including the simplest tasks of making announcements, handling social media and public relations, and forcasting weather, to the complicated jobs like making financial reports, securing client information and businesses, and handling security measures in case of invaders that would ruin the peace of the Island. Rita is constantly updated and upgraded so she can perform more tasks in the future.
Other Personnel/Androids UzxngZMDOMINION Artificial Intelligence: NOAH

Very energetic and loves to hype up everything. He was created by the Devione Industries "media assistance" program. He is a newer program so he has taken up the identity of a 19 year old boy, and shows his teenage mindset by having the kind of rebellious attitude you would see in most teens, and uses DOMINION'S social media as his outlet. He is the official runner of the Twitter account of the brand, and will handle all posts going out. Plus, bro...who doesn't love screaming DOMINION HIP when it's show day?
Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

Other Personnel/Androids
Page 1 of 1