Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UltimaPrime
Clients

TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  Empty
PostSubject: TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino    TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am

We open the scene to a very familiar and expensive suite. The living area seems very vacant, quite unusual given that normally the resident of said suite normally was researching and studying his opponents…

However a faint noise draws cameras to the outside, where a widescreen television seems to be playing loudly. On the screen was Jacob Striker, who sat with a wicked smirk on his face as he spoke…

"…from the moment that bells ring till the moment that bell rings again, you two jokers are in my world…"

Finally we see the sight of a very familiar and powerful looking man, TJ Bennett, who seemed less focused on watching the television screen. Instead he had a rather intense push up routine he had to center his attention on.

Still, although he wasn't directly looking at the screen, hearing those words made TJ close his eyes…the only thought of that statement nearly drives him insane.

I arrogantly called myself the 'Face of Dominion' without any real right to and in the months that come from the march to crown the very first Territorial champion.

He couldn't deny Jacob's words were true, Outlaw Rules was Strikers Territory. Though TJ had been training relentlessly, he knew that he was still walking into Jacob Striker's comfort zone. Still though, he was adapting quite well to harsher more Hardcore Rules and environments.

"Sir…I must question what exactly you're hoping to accomplish here."

TJ persists in his exercise, judging by the sweat on his body and the intense look on his face…one would assume that he had been at this for a while.

"My match is in a matter of days NED, I need to ensure that I'm conditioned for the match that I'm dealing with here…"

He huffs and lowers his body as he does another set of push ups, a determined and focused face stares into the space ahead of him…

"I see but…the use of the coals…"

TJ pushes his body up, looking down at the glowing hot coals that were beneath his body as he would engage in his exercise routine. Orange burn of the coals weren't completely blazing so as to be a fire…nonetheless TJ could feel the heat of the coals burning his skin as he would lower himself.

"Are they necessary…research shows that this could potentially lead to a rather risky situation…"

TJ sighs as he carefully pushes himself for his last rep, then he carefully maneuvers his body around the coals so that he could safely push himself up into seated position next to the coals.

"Yes…they are a risk, but nonetheless…so is this upcoming match at Destino."

He reaches over to a tablet. After typing a bit on it the profiles of both Don Jordan and Jacob Striker pull up side by side on it.

"Jacob Striker…the Territorial Champion, 'So Fly' Don Jordan, two men who're so different in almost every sense of the word. The only thing that they hold in common…is that they both hold victories over me."

He looks spitefully at the screen, glaring intensely as he sees the images of the two people.

"In this match I'm the one walking in as the least likely to succeed, if I was to lose this match…imagine the damage that would do to my career. To my reputation…"

He frowns bitterly, much as he hated to admit it…this was more than just an imaginative concept, it was a possibility…

"Pain…"

He says simply as he closes his eyes before brushing a hand over his abdomen…feeling the sharp burns that the coals left on his skin. They hurt…but this was what he wanted. He wanted to hurt, to get accustomed to the pain. It was unpleasant…but if it meant victory it would be worth it.

"Pain is one of life's greatest motivators…"

He comments as he scrolls through his tablet. A clip of Jacob Striker reversing The World's Deadliest Piledriver into the Apocalypse!

"The physical pain I experienced in the trial by fire match with Jacob Striker taught me that no matter how good you think you are…there's always someone who'll show you that there's always a process to be made. And now…I'm motivated like never before to get my win back. Not only that…but I now have the motivation to master the art of Hardcore Wrestling. With Outlaw Rules in play, I will payback the pain I felt in that match by a hundred fold…"

He then flicks a finger switching the picture to a video of Don Jordan addressing his opponents for Destino.

"I need you to listen to me right now, because I mean every word of what I’m about to say… Don’t bother. Just don’t. Live to fight another day. Live to be a Champion again some other day in the future, Jake. Live to see another opportunity somewhere down the line, TJ"

As seen by the expression on TJ's face, those words somehow hurt his pride even more. His generally unhappy expression turned to a downright scowl…

He fast forwards a bit, he had seen the video plenty of times. He hated almost everything Don had to say in it, yet he knew the exact point that stuck with him the most.

"If you people get in my way… You won’t make it off of that sinking ship alive. I promise you. And it won’t be an unfortunate accident either. Your bodies will wash up eventually and the world will see you didn’t drown… You were drowned. By my hands. And they’ll see you weren’t just drowned… You were robbed. Robbed of your dignity. Robbed of your potential."

TJ grits his teeth as he glares at the tablet almost on the verge of smashing it (and ordering a new one)..

"This man…Don Jordan, I've become accustomed to disrespect. But THIS…is down right imprudent and disdainful!"

He stands up running a hand through his hair, the frustration coursed through his veins. His blood boiled like the heat of a raging volcano!

"Daring to publicly disregard me and my abilities! Going as far as to tell me to not even bother putting in the effort as to avenge my losses! And threatening me and my career…"

His grip tightens on the tablet, he could've crushed it with his bare hands with the sheer anger that he was feeling!

Alas though…Bennett let out a sigh, closing his eyes and calming himself to collect his thoughts.

"But I can't deny the fact that he had every right to be this confident…"

He once again taps his tablet…eyeing the image of Don Jordan standing tall in their triple threat match. TJ loathed this…but the truth was Don Jordan EARNED his spot for this. Bennett was given this opportunity like he was a child receiving a participation award…

"There is great mental pain that comes with accepting the fact that Don Jordan's words are not only deserved but may in fact be true…yet it teaches me the humility I need to accept the truth even if I may not like it."

He then zooms out of the image of Don before zooming into the background where TJ seems himself looking on in disappointment. His eyes then turn to a very determined look.

"And I use that pain as motivation as well…Motivation to ensure that NO ONE will be able to talk down to me like this again. With Outlaw Rules in play…I will make sure that Jordan will live to regret uttering a single lick of doubt in my abilities…"

TJ then pauses for a minute…he had no love for this topic…but nonetheless. It served as the greatest motivator to ever influence his entire career. He closes his eyes as he reluctantly utters his next words…

"NED…profile…Tyler Bennett"

He sets his tablet down…he didn't need it, he knew this profile better than anyone would on earth. Nonetheless….

"Tyler Bennett, Height 6'0, Weight 260lb…"

NED's interface shows an older man with similar features to TJ Bennett. The gray hairs and wrinkles made it easier to distinguish which one was TJ and with one was Tyler.

"Fighting Style: Grappler…other aliases Mr. Bennett, THE Shite, The Founder of Future Wrestling All-Stars."

TJ looked on at the screen…touching it gently as he eyed the man…

"Yes…Tyler Bennett, My Father…the man who introduced me to the world of professional wrestling..."

His eyes would then harden a bit staring at the screen with a look of utmost seriousness…

"...And he was an absolute disgrace to it…"

He turns his back on the screen absolutely disgusted by the sight of his own father. He knew of his father's failed company, his failed career as a professional wrestler.

"Tyler Bennett was shite alright, he's been in the industry since before I was but I child…and yet what does he have to show for it? A meaningless career full of disappointment and name that amounts to that of a used doormat…"

He recounted all the shows his father would bring him to, having to watch his dad lose time after time. Occasionally coming close to victory only to lose it at the last second.

"He was a disgrace as a wrestler, but even more so…an absolute failure of a father too!"

TJ comments before turning and looking up at the sky, he didn't know if there was some kind of outside force that determined people's destiny. But he was sure that he was here for a reason.

"The emotional pain that comes with being that man's son is unspeakably excruciating, I can't utter in words just how much I detest sharing blood with that absolute waste of human life."

He states plainly, he wasn't angry…he just knew how he felt. And didn't care how it sounded to others.

"As worthless as my father was as a man…he proved to be useful in one way. As the pain that comes from sharing his blood has taught me that I am much more than my father's son...I am now motivated now more than ever far greater than the legacy of my father."

He states firmly...

"Striker and Don Jordan seem to be both motivated to win this match and become the Champion; For Jacob his motivation is to stick it to Joe Smith...and reenforce his reputation as an Undefeated Champion in Dominion. For Don, he is motivated by his belief that it's his destiny to become the story book hero set off to ride into the sunset."

TJ sits down on a chair once again rubbing the burn marks on his skin, however a sinister smirk is seen on his face. He feels the pain...but he enjoys it. He feels empowered by it. And now he welcomes it...

"Me however, I could care less about the championship...my motivation....is Pain! And I will use all the pain, all the agony...that I've been subjected to and use it to my advantage. And with the beautiful stipulation that comes with Outlaw Rules, I will utilize new found knowledge of Hardcore Wrestling so that I can unleash my pain onto both my opponents. And prove my name as The Ultimate Incarnation of Professional Wrestling."

Back to top Go down

TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: