Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

My Destino: To Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle
Clients
Emmanuelle

My Destino: To Fight Empty
PostSubject: My Destino: To Fight   My Destino: To Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm

I don’t really cry that often. Not because I’m frigid or anything like that..it just takes something that I really care about to get me going, y’know? That’s how much I cared about winning that match for the Shogun Championship. I don’t have anything really against Cynthia, shit I barely know her, and my feelings towards Christopher are…complicated to say the least. I respect him for pushing me so hard, but I hate him for taking that title that meant so much to me away and keeping it at arms length away from me. No matter how hard I train, no matter how good I am on a night he’s better. That hurts. That stings. But what’s even more insulting to me, more frustrating, is for some people to think that I want to be handed something. 

Emmy stormed backstage with an anger and fury that few had ever seen before. Eyes were following her. Cameras were pointed at her, but she didn’t care. She saw someone trying to shuffle towards her to do an interview after what had happened during and after her Shogun Championship match. 

“Emmanuelle….”

“Leave me alone, I have no comment.” 

“But…” 

“I have. No. Comment.

The interviewer tried, as professionally as she could, to be sympathetic and give Emmy her space. The cameras were flashing, all these people getting close to her with microphones and recorders and everything…and for the first time in a long time Emmy just snapped. 

“WHAT PART OF I HAVE NO COMMENT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!? LEAVE ME ALONE!” 

The small crowd of press just stood outside the room as Emmy slammed the door shut of her dressing room and it didn’t take long to hear furniture breaking and Emmy screaming in a profane mix of Italian, English and Japanese swears. There was only one person brave enough to enter the locker room while Emmy was on such a violent rampage and Sonya nearly got a steel chair against her forehead for her trouble, ducking just in time for the chair to smash against the door instead. Emmy didn’t like it when people saw her like this. Everyone was used to seeing the hypercompetitive, super-confident beauty who could do no wrong. She didn’t like people seeing the soft underbelly of her personality. The violent rages, the coarse language, the need to be alone. Most importantly, she didn’t want them to see the tears. They weren’t tears of sadness or despair…just a feeling of uncontrollable anger and rage that even with all her rampaging Emmy couldn’t find a way to process otherwise. Sonya had seen this before and knew that Emmy would fight anyone or anything getting too close to her right now but she ventured forward anyway. She and Emmy were staring at each other for a moment in silence before the statuesque young woman spoke. 

“You’ve got to let it go.” 

More silence for a moment. 

“Just for now, let it go. You made the right choice, but because of that choice we don’t have a choice in how we have to fight this battle. You may not like the World’s Finest, but right now you need to work with them. Now that you’ve spurned them, the Ghost Organization is not going to stop until you’ve either joined with them or you’ve been broken by them. That’s where your focus has to be until this war is over.” 

Another tense silence. Sonya could see that Emmy was still not completely over it and wouldn’t be for a while. Her eyes were red and still welling with tears and her fists were clenched as if she would take a swing at any second. Much to the taller woman’s surprise, however, Emmy nodded her head in agreement. 

“I know……” 

I grew up rich. I mean there’s no getting around that fact, it is what it is. I grew up getting all the Christmas presents I wanted. There was nothing that my mom and dad couldn’t get me if I asked for it. While for most people this sounds like a dream come true…I can tell you from personal experience that shit gets real old, real fast. That’s one thing that drew me to athletics and eventually professional wrestling. Even in professional sports where sometimes extreme gaps in wealth can exist…you can’t just buy a championship as you please. There’s a reason why teams like Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain have not won the Champions League yet. Not because they’re not good enough or haven’t spent enough money…they haven’t earned it yet. 

I have worked hard as an athlete because I knew for sure it was the one place where no one would give a shit about who my parents were or how much money I had. Hell, in a lot of situations my status made me a TARGET. But I suffered with intent. With purpose. I suffered whatever because I knew whatever I earned in athletics, from winning a few conference championships in basketball when I was younger to earning a scholarship to play water polo for UCLA….that couldn’t be bought. That couldn’t be taken away from me. 

I view the Shogun Championship in a similar vein. You see, I won that title on my own merit and lost it due to my own hubris. Win or lose, it was my efforts or lack thereof that granted me the title or lost it. I didn’t have other people trying to use me as a political chess piece on their sick board game. Do I like people like Christopher Sabertooth and Cynthia Rose? 

Not really. 

But you know what I like even LESS? No, do you want to know what I flat out fucking hate? People trying to hand me a championship as if I would be satisfied with such a thing. Money can buy a lot of things in this world and given my family’s background I understand what it means to have good friends in high places. But this is personal to me….I can’t just be given the Shogun Championship and be satisfied.

If I don’t earn it myself, then that title is as worthless to me as April Song’s American Dream Championship.

Are you picking up what I’m putting down, Jack Ranger? I’m not going to call you Sarge or harp about your service or any of that other bullshit that most other people do. You’re not a soldier anymore. You’re just a punk in a suit swallowing orders from people above you, a fucking mid-level executive with no balls and no sense of self. You think that just because you guys have a weird logo, some Lex Luthor ripoff pulling the strings and have tag lines like “Obey” that someone like me is supposed to just fall in line and do whatever the hell you say? 

Did any of you motherfuckers watch the show before you came to WrestleWorld? I say and do whatever I want to whomever I please. I have no need for a trinket title, a paper championship. I’m good enough to be on top by my own merits. I’ve accomplished plenty on my own here and everywhere else I’ve worked. The Ghost Organization isn’t about giving people opportunities. It’s about control. It’s about turning people into mindless slaves to serve an agenda. Did you not think I wouldn’t notice this from the beginning or something, because I did. And I want no part of it. Not now, not ever. And the dreck that you’ve been able to dig up to stand up and face me, Chris and Cynthia doesn’t trouble me too much. 

April, you’re disgracing your legacy. While I understand that the title wasn’t HANDED to you, claiming the American Dream championship then shamelessly attaching your lips to the ass of the Warden and to the Ghost Organization as a while is something that I would expect from lowlife scumbags, not one of the best technical wrestlers in the World. Did Stephanie Matsuda and Claudia Michaels warp your mind so much that you were willing to do absolutely anything to step out of their shadow? Where is the woman who came to WrestleWorld and was one of the best as soon as she got here? Where is the person that had integrity, toughness and was willing to lay it all out there?  I don’t know. I don’t care. What I do hope that you do is retrieve what little honor and ability you have left in that nearly 40 year old body of yours to Destino so I can show you what it is to be a wrestler again. 

There’s one person in this match that I have absolutely no beef with, but I’ve been waiting for another shot at for a long time. Hana. It’s been a while since you and I wrestled, hasn’t it? Do you remember how much you tried to make me look fake, lame and all this other crap when you couldn’t do anything without your mentor or your boyfriend holding your hand? Or your guardian drunk April Song carrying you to a tag team championship here? yeah ….I’ve seen the improvements. I’ve seen how far and how low you’re willing to go to earn recognition and glory. I saw it in you and called you out on it when I first came into contact with you. But, as with most things, I pick up on how fake people are before most others do. 

Of all the people in this match, I think you actually need the Ghost Organization the LEAST. You’ve been a world champion without them. You’ve been tag champion here without them. And I at least see what April got out of the deal. She’s got her belt, she’s got the protection that comes with the Ghost Organization and she’s got you and the Warden in her back pocket. Why do you, after spending so much time trying to chart a course for yourself, be it as a singles competitor or being with April, why do you trade your individuality and your honor for lies and bullshit? I don’t understand your logic. 

But this isn’t about logic is it. This is about a fight. A BATTLE. That’s what we’re going to Destino for. Am I fighting for the Ghost Organization or World’s Finest? No. but I’m going to tell you who I’m fighting for: 

Myself.

For the fans who still believe in WrestleWorld.

For all the other Clients here who are not quite strong enough to resist the pulls of the Ghost Organization on their own. I’m fighting for the people who can’t fight for themselves. I’m fighting for everything that WrestleWorld used to stand for. Was I the biggest Jaywalker fan? Hell no. Was I a fan of the Architects that oversaw this place before that idiot director and his wardens? No. I clashed with Pendragon daily. But what they did do, even Claudia Michaels in her own twisted way, was help this place grow. 

What has the Ghost Organization done to help this place grow? Install an aging champion after their previous pet champion got what was coming to him? Merging Dominion with the other half of the roster? What did they do that was so great, so worth my time to join? 

Not a damn thing. 

Because I didn’t wish to become Judas, I have to fight like my life depends on it. And believe me, boys and girls, Emmy is about to fuckin’ fight. If you think that me getting pissed off after I lost my Shogun Championship was terrifying, then Jack, April, Hana…you have no clue what you’re in for at Destino. 

My destiny will never be in the hands of others. My success will never come at the price of my soul. And my hands will be stained with the blood of anyone foolish enough to try to stop me from living my way. 

I don’t know much about “real war”.

But I know very much about beating someone down who deserves a good, thorough ass-whipping. 
Back to top Go down

My Destino: To Fight
Page 1 of 1