Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Don't Count Me Out Yet...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmberJenkins09
Clients
AmberJenkins09

Don't Count Me Out Yet... Empty
PostSubject: Don't Count Me Out Yet...   Don't Count Me Out Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm

Wrestle World Presents Destino

Neutral Rules

Amber Payne vs Grim

Promo: Don’t Count me Out Yet…

[Scene Begins]

Screen fades in with the song “Separate Ways Remix” fades in as well. We see photo of Amber Payne:

Here we stand
Worlds apart, hearts broken in two, two, two.

Photo then breaks apart with two version of Amber Payne. One version Amber Payne that debut in WrestleWorld. The other version, The Huntress …

Sleepless nights
Losing ground, I’m reaching for you, you, you.

Another photo appears with Amber Payne distracted, given up. The look on Amber faces she may have her last time here in WrestleWorld…

“That’s me. Amber Payne. The woman who lost her Hybrid Tag Team Title, women who continuous lost match after match here at WrestleWorld. That person at that time felt “Should I give up and take my leave from this company?” Did some of you already counted your chips and think she needed to leave? I could have just walked away and never return.”

Feeling that it’s gone
Can’t change your mind
If we can’t go on
To survive the tide
Love divides…

Video now showing Amber standing in Wrestle World ring. She is looking around the arena dress in street clothes.

“I may have fallen so many times in the past but that won’t stop me from doing what I love. That is stepping in this ring and being the best, I can be. I may now come back as the underdog…the forgotten…the person no one thinks will rise in this company. You know what, I thrive on those doubt.”

Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you.

Video fades out and now we see Amber standing down a long hallway, seeing her breaking shackles around her wrist as she now looks more determined than ever.

“I am coming back stronger than ever. I am coming back to prove to myself once again that I have what it takes to be here in WrestleWorld. I am going to show everyone here in this company the real Queen of Strong Style. The woman that will never give up, will never step down or step aside for anyone anymore. I will show everyone why I am strong woman and can step toe to toe with anyone that steps in the ring with me. I still have a destiny that needs to be fulfilled here. I may not know where it will lead me, but I will give it everything I have. I am done being the steppingstone for everyone else here. Its time this Queen shines in the spotlight once again. And If I get pushed too far, well then, I will just open that little box of mine…”

Amber leans her head down…

“Well then I will just let out that side of me that wants blood…”

Amber then lifts her head up with an evil smirk. Eyes glowing purple and lips now black…

One night will remind you

Scene changes to Amber walking up close to the camera. Purple bandana around her head holding up her hair. Black bandana now around her neck as she smirks at the camera…

“Sorry Grim. You may think your going to walk into Destino for an easy win from me. Not a chance. I won’t give you the satisfaction of enjoyment or going over me. I am coming back to get this win. I won’t give you and easy fight because I am going to come at you with everything. I won’t let you get anything from me. The only thing that you will see… Is the Queen of Strong Style stepping over you and walk a new path and destiny here in WrestleWorld. You… you will be another win for me.”

Amber pulls up the black bandana over her face…

How we touched and went our separate ways

Amber holds her left palm open as she takes her right fist and punches her left hand…. camera fades to black.

[scene ends]
Back to top Go down

Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Page 1 of 1