Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Lessons learned and that old familiar sting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon Slayton
Clients
Devon Slayton

Lessons learned and that old familiar sting Empty
PostSubject: Lessons learned and that old familiar sting   Lessons learned and that old familiar sting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm

{The screen lights up to show a black leather chair in a dark room somewhere and sitting in this chair is none other than the newest member of the Ghost Organization, the bearded madman himself-Devon Slayton. He is dressed rather formally in a black suit that in a dark way echoes back to the days of his time in the Dominion, his chin resting thoughtfully as he regards the camera with a stern expression}

Devon: You know I am actually a little bit disappointed in El Landerson of all my opponents for Destino in just a few hours time.

Shocking isn’t?  

But then you have to stop yourself and ask the question of “why, why is Devon Slayton disappointed in El Landerson”?

Well the answer to that one is actually quite simple if you sit down and watch his promo for our match and the answer becomes quite crystal clear within two seconds of the promo beginning as he simply does not understand the reality of his situation.

{Devon lets out a very bitter sounding “laugh” before he rolls his eyes for a moment, his icy gaze returning to the camera}

Devon: Landerson, you failed to understand a word that I said in my promo where you are concerned, you snobbish little shit. Just like you failed to understand why I attacked you just a couple of days ago over in Pro Wrestling Nova. You have this erroneous view of yourself as some kind of great and mighty hero, fighting for what you think is right and righteous is nothing more than one lie that you tell yourself and your family time and time again.

The question then becomes how do you look at yourself in the mirror as you tell one lie on top of another atop of another and so forth and on?

The answer is simple isn’t, Landerson….you are able to handle it by hiding yourself behind a mask..and yet you call me the fool?

{Devon raises his chin off of his hand as he leans forward in his chair, those icy blue orbs peering into the darkness of the camera, filled with nothing but the purest malice for his masked opponent}

Devon: Landerson, I have been many things throughout my long and storied career. I’ve been the hero and the villain..I have been a champion more times than you have had wins *anywhere*...but never have I been a “fool” as you have called me and at Destino, as you strut like a cocky little rooster down to that ring, I am going to savage you like the rabid wolf that I am.

And it will be then that I will reveal you for the lie that you are, because once I rip that mask from your broken and bleeding body, Landerson, I’m going to toss your limp form in front of your family and then I’m going to give them a choice to be free of you or to enjoy being bound to a lying, cheating, little *BITCH* of a man who cannot provide for his own family and who chooses to continue living a lie time and time again.

That lie is that you are some kind of great hero and a Luchadore, Landerson.

Because the truth of that reality is that you are *NEITHER*!!

{A small smile slowly crosses the face of the former “Anti-Hero” as he then leans back in his chair, crossing his legs as he becomes much more comfortable}

Devon: You have no idea the amount of pleasure that I’m taking in knowing that very soon, I will be ending a problem not only for my uncle Chris who has grown ever increasingly sick and tired of you constantly calling his phone and demanding that you be given title matches and proper opponents who should just lay down for the “Great King, The Landerson” and all that bullshit…but also, I take great pride and pleasure knowing that you will be the first to enter my very own Hall of Pain as I take back all of the respect that is due to me, a member of pro wrestling royalty.

{The smile then disappears from Devon’s face}

Devon: But you see Landerson, to be apart of something great means that you have to constantly prove that worth to your own family and when you are apart of a wrestling dynasty such as the Slayton family-one must always keep up the tenets of the founder of this august house in being not only the best bastard in the entire promotion…but you also have to be ready to tear down your opponents in the most inhuman ways possible and at Destino, while you think that you can instantly win the match because you are a “Luchadore”...you will find yourself in reality the fool that you claim all of us are when suddenly you find yourself caught in mid-motion before you see your vision start to swim as the very air is snatched from your lungs…

…and the last thing that you will see before your world turns to *black* is the look of total disappointment on the face of your soon to be *FORMER* daughter as she realizes the truth of what you really are, Landerson.

A Fraud.

A Freak.

A Pathetic, little man who makes the very word “Father” a disgusting emotion like a flood of maggots to her perfect little lips.

*THAT* is what I will leave you with as you wallow in your own misery, Landerson, the realization that not only did you fail in your arrogant boasts that you will leave with a championship shot at Destino…but also your only child will see you as a disgusting little troll, unworthy of anything more than the total and utter disdain that you are due!!

{Devon then leans forward once more, the smile now stretching from ear to ear as his gaze never leaves the camera}

Devon: That is what I will leave you, Raab, and the rest of my opponents with at Destino…to be left wallowing in your own pools of sweaty disgust as you all learn to OBEY the Ghost Organization, because we are simply your betters-in terms of both training or genetics, it simply does not matter what the source is in the end.

But in the end, you all will be forced to take the fucking knee or you will simply be left behind in the dust of ages.

Landerson, be seeing you.

{The screen then fades to black}
Back to top Go down

Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Page 1 of 1