Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Return of the Fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ser Colt
Clients
Ser Colt

Return of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Fallen   Return of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:05 pm

How appropriate is the title ‘Dreamworld’?

Fans of So Cal wrestling would have considered this to be a dream match. Unfortunately, that dream match already took place. Even the loyalest of WrestleWorld fans took notice when the words entered Chapter 16’s announcement.

Colt Montoya vs. King Tristan Killebrew

The match had everything you could want. Both men showed their mettle in this amazing contest. For Killebrew, he was avenging the loss to Havoc at Kingdom Come. For Montoya, it was to be the first of many of the top stars of WrestleWorld that he would vanquish, having eliminated the threat of Jay Jones at that same pay per view. It was to be the momentous night that everybody would rise to their feet, cheering The Last Breathing Outlaw. Finally, he arrived.

That didn’t happen. In a stunning bit of irony, Montoya not only was unable to secure the victory, but suffered his pinfall defeat in the company. While some cheered, many lost their hope in Montoya, leaving them breathless. It was a tragic night.

As a competitor, Montoya acknowledged that he was handed his first real defeat, looking for a handshake from Killebrew following the grueling contest. He was met with a limp wrist, and an arrogant smirk. The King had shunned him.

The events that followed would cement the utter disgust Killebrew had for Montoya. Following a hard fought victory over Devon Ryker, Montoya took over the show. He demanded that Killebrew atone for the sudden change. He was met with lies and disrespect. It led to a near legendary encounter on Chapter 18, when Montoya and Stephanie Matsuda battled Killebrew and April Song. Despite the attempts to further stifle the Outlaw, Montoya was dealt the winning hand, countering the strike that ended his streak, scoring a clean fall over the King.

That brings us to Dreamworld.

The dream no longer became a match of the ages. The dream simply became a matter of correcting an error. A matter of good vs. evil. A matter of life vs. death.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The old rocking chair has returned. It dominates the small room in the quaint cabin. On the table next to the rocking chair is an old book, elevated on a stand. With all the focus being on the book, an old man slowly walks into the room, before taking a seat on the chair. He gets comfortable in the chair, because Fuck Beds..That’s why. He looks content before looking over at the book, grabbing it. Looking through a few pages from where he left off, he finds the perfect starting point.

“Blood on a Throne”

Following the events of ‘Colt The Fallen’, the tale in which a warrior avenges his lost love by vanquishing the Spider and the Snake, all seemed right with the world. Balance was restored in the land of Rofflestomp. Word quickly spread throughout the kingdom about him, how he single handedly waged a personal war on the bastards, coming through with victory. The mystery remained though, all these tales of a legend, yet he was nowhere to be seen. He never returned to his homeland, it was time to move on. Maybe, he never made it out alive.

Living on a legend without the proper channels of defense could lead to disaster, in this case, it did.Despite their prosperous climate and economic success, the Kingdom was at risk. A storm was coming, with declarations coming from the east. Looming threats would emerge, usually empty at best.

This time, The Kingdom of the Reborn were in full force. They surrounded Rofflestomp and their people. They didn’t stand a chance. Bodies were slain, forcing survivors to kneel. In the middle of the town square, dozens of the survivors could only wish for salvation as a sickening human being followed by three massive guards. The foul man stands in front of the kneeling, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

“Hear me, swine. The tears you shed for a fallen kingdom will go unseen. The prayers that you are speaking in hopes of redemption will go unheard. Our King is now Your King, for he will be your salvation, your father in death.”

Panic arises from the defeated citizens. An elderly man looks over at a young brunette, with her eyes piercing at the invaders. She wants to fight these men, and take back their home. The home, unfortunately, is gone. In an attempt to stand, she is thwarted by the old man.

“Not like this..”

The look of defiance is now aimed at the old man, it’s time to fight!

“We can’t do this alone...Go..Get him.”

Shaking from anger, the old man is done with reasoning.

“I will cause a distraction, you run. Find him.”

Like any new King, domination and expansion came to mind. It wasn’t enough to take the reins and become a force on his own. To lead the Reborn to prosperity, it wasn’t in his plans. He wanted to conquer. He looked for anything to attack, and attack with force. Unfortunately, the kingdom of Rofflestomp was next on the pecking order.

The King was respected as a soldier during his younger years. Successfully conquering others on his way to becoming a self proclaimed King of the World. When the citizens of the Reborn turned to him, he made all the promises. He’d a fair and just King. However, it was the tale of Colt The Fallen that swept through his kingdom, and his willingness to take on all comers. The King didn’t like that, demanding his head. His army was impressive, conquering the Shogun kingdom, and nearly conquered the Europeans, but it wasn’t enough. Instead, he turned to the newer, the unknown Rofflestomp kingdom. With his overwhelming numbers, he dismantled and dismembered the weak army. It wasn’t conquering the kingdom that he wanted though, he wanted to conquer Colt The Fallen. Another trophy to add to his collection.

While many may cower to the demands made from the Reborn, some disagreed. The bodies of fallen Rofflestomp citizens littered the town square. Some are willing to fight back.

Remaining in his kneeling position, the elderly man slowly pulls a blade out from his boot. The dusky woman beside him notices this, planning her next move. It isn’t about fighting these men head on, that would be suicide. Instead, she knows the sacrifice that the man is about to make, to ensure the future of the land.

Like a true hero, the swift motions of the elderly man deceived all who thought they knew him. He charges past the kneeling citizens to the guards, raising his blade in an act of defiance. The dark haired woman uses the distraction to make a charge in the opposite direction to find the hero.

Within two feet of landing a lethal blow on the horrible man, a guard drives a spear into the stomach of the elderly man, sending him to the ground. The foul man notices as the dusky brunette has left her spot, running in a distance. He looks at the second guard, instructing him to hunt her down. Two soldiers follow the guard in pursuit of her.

“Go.. Find him...Sweet Jane”

A sword from the disgusting man finishes off the elderly man, leading to horrified groans and screams from the citizens. .

Heavy panting and branches snapping reveal Sweet Jane as she sprints through the woods. Hearing the shouting and charging behind her, she picks up her speed, dodging every tree and limb that comes before her. Amazingly enough, she’s outrunning these men with ease. That is, until she trips over an elevated tree trunk, face planting on the grass. She’s slow to her feet, trying to run again, but her leg won’t let her move at a fast enough pace. The guard and his men easily catch up with her. Keeping a short distance from her, the guard pulls out the spear, and watches Sweet Jane slowly stop, she can’t go any further. She aims her hand towards the guard, physically asking him not to throw the spear.

The spear comes launching towards Sweet Jane. She cowers as she knows that the end is coming. She covers her head in fear, preparing herself.

After moments of waiting, Sweet Jane lowers her hands, astounded that she’s still alive. She looks forward as a tall figure stands in front of her, facing the guard and his men. The spear remains still as if he had caught it before it could reach her.

“Colt? Colt The Fallen?”

The towering man watches the men closely, breaking the spear over his knee before the conquerors charge at him. One of the men swings a sword, as Colt raises part of the spear up to block. The wood shatters from the spear, allowing him to take the spear end, driving it into the man’s heart. The second man steps in, only to be stopped with a kick to the chest, before a back spin of Colt drives the splintered piece of the spear into the side of his neck.

The guard can only watch as two of his men drop to the ground. He looks down at the bodies before being met face to face with their killer. The intense stare of Colt The Fallen causes panic in the eyes of the Guard, who promptly turns around to run, only to slam into a tree!

Sweet Jane slowly stands up, inching closer to the man. Colt turns towards her. That enchanted moment. The two move slowly towards each other ready to embrace.

SMACK!

A loud slap from Sweet Jane caught some chin and cheek of The Fallen. He adjusts his jaw and smiles.

“I missed you too.”

“Where have you been?!”

He turns his head, watching the idiotic guard stumble-run through the woods. It was amusing to watch a man who is supposedly sworn to do the duty of his King, reduced to abandoning his mission by half heartedly running like a peon. He takes after his boss, that’s for sure.

“We have trouble ahead of us. The King of the Reborn has completely destroyed our land. Men and women slain all because of you. How could you do that to us? You become this hero, and you disappear. Worse, you never come. You simply don’t exist to many, as if the believers of ‘Colt The Fallen’ are seen as worshipping a false God.”

“I’m not a God, Sweet Jane.”

“No, you’re not a God, but that’s what people see you as. This unstoppable man who tackles all of the evil in the world. You’ve vanquished the serpents we fear. The vermin that haunt us, and now the worst have come, and they’ve come for you.”

“King Killebrew.”

“That’s right. He’s conquered so many.”

“I’ve seen it first hand.”

The two begin walking deeper into the woods. Birds are chirping as Sweet Jane looks up towards Colt The Fallen. She has so many questions for the man, but the silence met on his end tells a tremendous story.

“Tell me.”

“He was a warrior. Quick, elusive. I heard the stories of his battles, but it wasn’t until he and I met that I saw his skill. Each movement that he would make, it was so fluid. For everything he threw at me, I had an answer. Everything I threw at him, he had an answer. Eventually, he wore me down to the point where I fell to a knee. Like a blade into the back of the head, I felt a sudden strike. He managed to achieve victory.”

Stunned by this revelation, Sweet Jane puts her hand on his shoulder.

“You were defeated?”

“I was. Not since the moment I was christened with this cursed name, Colt The Fallen, had I been defeated. Many have come my way to battle, and many have failed. This one time, however, he did it. He achieved what many thought was impossible. What I thought was impossible.”

She watches him intently, not fully understanding the loss. How could someone so strong and dominant be defeated by someone much smaller than him. Surely this had to be a surprise to him, or maybe deep down he knew that Killebrew was the warrior that he claimed to be.

“We met again. This time, we weren’t alone. He had an ally. A decorated warrior named Song. Knowing that I wanted the battle to be with him, and him alone, I recruited another warrior to counteract Song, her name was Cloud. My intent was clear, destroy him. He found himself hiding behind Song many times, but couldn’t avoid me in the end. I tracked him down, and we engaged again in battle. To say that a man like him had met his match, that would have been poetic. He took advantage of Song’s presence on the field, and went for that striking blow again. I was ready, and reminded him that what once worked may never work again. He retreated.”

Not every story has a happy ending, as it appears that Colt The Fallen has found a new symbol of importance. With each loss on the battlefield, one seeks redemption. They will meet again, very soon.

“They’re coming for you, Colt. The army of the Reborn wants your head, and will do anything to give it to the King. We need to hurry.”

“I do not have my horse, Sweet Jane. There has to be a way to the Kingdom.”

Sweet Jane walks along the path while Colt The Fallen gets an idea, and jumps onto her back. She isn’t a horse, but perhaps this might work.

“What?!”

Sweet Jane simply falls over, bringing Colt down with her.

“Why are you ambushing me?”

Without even a hesitation to ask if she is okay, Colt rises to his feet. Something in his instincts gives him insight as to the direction to the Kingdom. He pulls out a leather pouch, removing the cap as Sweet Jane slowly gets up. He takes a drink from the pouch before handing it over to her.

“You had that the whole time?”

“I always fight drunk.”

She hides the pouch as they continue walking. She can’t leave this to chance, Colt The Fallen has to be at his very best to even stand a chance against the King. Over time, they walked for such a long distance upon reaching the village of the Reborn. Just outside of the town square was the castle. The King has a habit for hiding when he feels a threat is coming. Tonight is no different.

Upon reaching the gates, they are met by the putrid man and ten of his men. Sweet Jane looks apprehensive, while Colt The Fallen finishes off the pouch of booze. She looks at him, astounded that he managed to finish the drink off.

“Wait, how did you get that back?”

“Plot devices.”

She shrugs, giving a bit of a smirk at him.

“Time to have some fun.”

“After all you’ve drank, you can’t possibly aim tha..”

A knife flies out of Colt’s hand, right into the heart of one of the men. Sweet Jane simply watches in amazement as Colt charges the men, using quick movements to evade strikes from them. One of the men pulls the knife out of his deceased comrade, gripping it with both hands to strike Colt, who’s attacking anything that moves. The untrained fool tries sneaking up on him, only to be kicked in the knee by Colt, who turns around and delivers a stiff knee strike to his hands, forcing the knife to enter through the bottom of his jaw.

“OUCH!!”

Dispatching of the remainder of the men, Colt is met with a knife aimed at his neck from the gross man. The two engage in combat, before the disgusting man gets the better of him. Colt The Fallen looks for his knives, but they are busy being stuck in the hearts and brains of Killebrew’s men.

“Any last words?”

“You got something in your teeth. I didn’t want to say anything, but since we’re doing this, I thought you should know.”

“What?”

An arrow blasts through the sky, hitting the disgusting man directly in the eye. He falls over while Colt steps back, looking at Sweet Jane, who has successfully avenged the elderly man’s death.

“Wow, turns out I’m pretty good at this.”

She casually walks up to Colt The Fallen, as he looks at her in confusion.

“You couldn’t aim for his mouth? I told him that he had something in his teeth!”

“You should have said his eye.”

She pulls the arrow from his head, revealing an eyeball stuck to the end. The grossed out look tells it all, but Colt The Fallen doesn’t even look in her direction. Something has his attention. It’s King Killebrew standing on the second floor of the castle, staring down at Colt The Fallen. The two have their eyes locked on each other, out of pure anger from both men.

“Finish him off, Kingslayer.”

“Don’t ever call me that.”

“Why? It’s catchy!”

“It’s also overdone, The Fallen will work, that’s exactly what his Kingdom is going to do.”

They slowly walk through the gates, ready for the epic battle of good versus evil. This legendary showdown between the two will commenc…

The book slams shut.

“Did you really think I was going to give away the spoilers? Come on. Colt The Fallen, the Last Breathing Outlaw, Colt Montoya is set to end the tyranny of King Tristan Killebrew, and you honestly thought I was going to tell you what would happen? If you want to see this legendary showdown so badly, tune into Wrestleworld presents Dreamworld, live and only on Pay Per View.”

The old man slowly gets to his feet, putting the book aside on the table. History has already been written, while the future remains uncertain. Colt Montoya enters possibly the biggest match of his career with one thing in mind. Destroy The Crown.

Back to top Go down

Return of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: