Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Angel of Debt
Clients
The Angel of Debt

DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret Empty
PostSubject: DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret   DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 11:06 pm

We once ushered in the age of dynasties. Once, the word of a Lannister and the opinion of a Vendetta was seen as gospel, a tier beneath that of a deity. Once, this industry could not escape the decree of these two houses.

...But how the times change. Now, the only person that cares what happens to you is Lannister himself. Everybody else is gone, buried, withered away to the extent of irrelevance. And now it's just us that must meet that same tired fate. But not until Lannister is given what he's owed, the wrath of your despair. The Lannister Vengeance.

The old adage always stated, that time can heal any and all wounds. But it has only manifested, bastard. You still remain on trial in Lannister's heart, and your admission of guilt only manifested the hatred that grows within the bloodlines. It is true, that it is the guilty that prosper in this world. But Lannister will not rest until that guillotine swings for what you've done. You thrive in this storytelling, don't you bastard? This role you've carved for yourself, as the ultimate nemesis they'll write legends about. Lannister can't alter your life course - the fulfillment you've already received from the carnage you've caused Lannister's family. You have already done your worst...

( Lannister pauses )

...So the burden befalls upon ME... To ensure you see the worst that Lannister himself has to offer.

For too long, Lannister has been imprisoned by that moment in which you speared Athena and forever altered our outlook on the world. For too long, Lannister has been imprisoned by his own regret, his own sorrow... his own remorse. Lannister has accepted his role in this unfortunate fate, that way Athena never had to herself. Lannister will never be free of your torment, that much is certain. But you will pay the debt, one that carries the weight of the dead, the weight of our past sins. You have crippled Lannister's very pride, his essential sense of being. Nobody will ever pay a higher price than Lannister himself, but it doesn't mean you are free of your own, bastard. The line in the sand will be drawn at midnight, when the hourglass has no more specks to spare.

Nowhere left to hide... no more time to plot, scheme, and filter your own filth upon this world.

You are apart of this now, bastard. You are apart of Lannister's core, a sickness that he will not be able to rid himself of, even after you perish. A burden Lannister will have to carry the rest of his days... a memory that will never relent. But that's ALL you will be, bastard. A memory, a token of thought. You've done your worst, you can do no more. Even you have to understand fate's next chain of events, the crusade of justice. Lannister knows what must be done, even if he himself is caught as collateral damage. You have been nothing but a travesty to this industry, a depth of ruin for anybody that dare walk in your war path. But Lannister is not one of your heralded victories, a name you can add to your shrine of victims. No, bastard. Instead, what you see in Lannister when you cross eyes in that squared-circle is your eternity. Even though there now lies a void in these eyes, that pales in comparison to the rubble that will be left of your shade. For too long, has the day of reckoning been put on hold for House Vendetta. But no longer... no, you cannot escape Lannister's age of redemption.

While you relished in seeing Lannister in despair many, many moons ago... it is you, bastard - you Vulture of filth - that will die in this storm that brews overnight. No, that's not a threat. Because win, lose... life, death... there is no more for you to offer to this world without Lannister, bastard. In you, Lannister sees an opportunity at salvation, vengeance to the highest regard. But you? You are nothing without Lannister... nothing without Lannister keeping you relevant. You would choke on the depths of this world without Lannister. It almost brings Lannister shame, knowing you would gladly rescind to the hands of Lannister himself, as that's the storybook ending you've envisioned for yourself - giving you what you've always wanted. A proper send off, a battle to bask your legend in...

( Lannister sighs )

...But there is an art in seeing you choke upon the embers of the fire in which you created, regardless of your fractured intent. Lannister can dull the flames, and he will. He will.

This storm, shall it be the last great dance that your presence remains. It doesn't have to rain all the time, but it surely has rained enough already. Lannister knows he can't make you dread your sins, no - you aren't capable of regret, Lannister knows this to be true. But Lannister will consume your dreams to defile and void House Lannister to the barebones, and spit out House Vendetta to the point it is ridden to ash. There will be no resurrection, nobody to carry the torch for generations to come. There is nothing ever worth the wait... but Lannister cannot wait to count down the seconds in which you finally scream for an ounce of mercy. But you are not a man worth pity, no... and you will have no eulogy. Fitting, isn't it, bastard? Where we meet for the final time at a place coined "Dreamworld" - because that's where your bitter mind has always thrived. It's always taken center stage in your inner core, under the guise of control. You've never had control, bastard - you just knew how to undermine it.

But you can't undermine this.

You can't undermine fate.

You can't undermine Lannister...

(Lannister's tone manifests... )

For there is a price to pay. And you will pay it in full.

The currency in which it is redeemed matters not. Just the principle that you have finally paid the price Lannister himself has.

Life. Substance. Peace.

Lannister has accepted his fate, a man who is now just a shell of substance. And now, you must accept yours, bastard. A man who resembles not even that of a shell, or has any sense of substance.

At Dreamworld... Lannister shall make that a reality. And may it forever transcend your family lineage.

Power be dare, bastard.

...In this game in which we play.
Back to top Go down

DREAMWORLD - The Manifestation of Regret
Page 1 of 1