Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

New DOMINION Q&A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrestleworld
Admin
Wrestleworld

New DOMINION Q&A Empty
PostSubject: New DOMINION Q&A   New DOMINION Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 5:32 am

For those of you who read the Book 1 Awards, you already know that DOMINION has obviously gone through some significant changes for post-Dreamworld in Wrestleworld. However, I think more needs to be clarified so I’m making this Q&A to adequately clear up any misconceptions and to help people understand how it’ll work. If there’s anything I missed or any other concerns, feel free to message us on the forums or on Discord about it.

Q: What is the new DOMINION and how will it differ from the old?

A: The old DOMINION was simply an extension of the Book 1 Chapter Shows as a way to handle the growingly bloated roster we had as time went on. People needed to be booked and it simply couldn’t be done on one show with so many people, so we created DOMINION as a unique secondary show to do that while still keeping to the concept of Architects and Territories that Wrestleworld has. The new DOMINION, however, will run more like its own entity, similar to how NXT operates for WWE. It is there to develop people, but also to give those same people and others a platform to thrive.

Q: Will Book 2 and DOMINION have their own rosters?

A: Yes, but this isn’t what we would necessarily call a “brand split”. There won’t be a Draft held to place people anywhere, and while those on the shows are exclusive to them for the time being, it’s not something permanent. People can be moved to Book 2 or DOMINION if need be for whatever circumstance. For anyone wondering who is on what roster, make sure to check out the new “Book 2 Clients” and “DOMINION Clients” sub-forums under the “Genesis” category.

Q: Will clients from Book 2 still be able to appear on DOMINION and vice versa?

A: Correct. There will be times when competitors will remain clients to one side while appearing on the other. Tag Teams, for instance, would be one example as someone like Hana Nakajima is a Client of DOMINION but as she is in an official tag team with April Song, she can continue to appear and compete on Book 2. On the opposite side, there are other exceptions like the Champions of the specific Territories appearing, as well as Book 2-related contests taking place that will be called “Showcase” Matches. However, Showcase Matches may be a rarity due to the amount of Clients on both rosters.

Q: How are people selected for DOMINION?

A: DOMINION will primarily consist of newer clients, people that we feel could make good use of the platform with how busy Book 2 is, and alts (alternative characters that handlers in Wrestleworld have). Which character is selected to DOMINION depends, but we feel that it’s wise that since in Wrestleworld you’re allowed to have 2 characters at most that one of them is on a show opposite of the other for various reasons (though some exceptions are made where both of a handler’s characters are on the same show). If you’re not a newer client and not an alt that’s been placed on DOMINION, it’s because you were specifically selected as someone that we believe is sure to make use of the new environment and Championship opportunities.

Q: What are the Championships on DOMINION?

A: DOMINION’s two Championships are the Hybrid Tag Team Championships, which is contended for among what we call “hybrid” tag teams consisting of competitors that are NOT an official tag team in Wrestleworld. Official tag teams will not be eligible to contend for the Championships, obviously. Another stipulation to the Hybrid Tag Team Championships being that while the partners in a team may differ, they must together agree on what rules they will defend the Championships under for the remainder of their reign (Shogun Rules, Lucha Libre Rules, Submission Rules, Outlaw Rules). Once chosen, the rules cannot be changed for the rest of their defenses. The other Championship on DOMINION is a singles Title named the Territorial Championship. This Championship can be contended for by any singles competitor, but it comes with its own unique stipulation of adapting to the rules of whichever Territory a defense is hosted on.

Q: Will DOMINION stick to its 4 Territory/Show cycle?

A: It will, but that will also change in its own way as now DOMINION is capable of hosting its own special Supershow events at the end of a cycle the same weekend of Book 2’s Pay-Per-View, much like NXT Takeover. There may be some exceptions to this as we go along with certain shows like ARCADIA, but that remains to be seen.

Q: How many promos are required for DOMINION shows?

A: At the moment, we will be sticking to 1 promo per show. We’ve considered upping it to 2, but for now it will remain at 1 promo.

Q: When will the deadlines for each show be now and when will the show take place?

A: Currently, the deadline for DOMINION shows is on the Thursday night the week of the show. The shows itself will now be taking place on Saturday.

Q: Will the shows remain summarized?

A: Weekly shows are up to the discretion of the writers, but at the moment they intend to write full shows. Championship contests and Supershow events, however, will always be written in full.

Q: Who will be operating DOMINION?

A: The show will be supervised by the Wrestleworld Board (Robbie V, Claudia Michaels, Jaywalker, Lannister) but it will be run and co-written by Colt Montoya and Kevin Devastation, who have been writing it since post-Kingdom Come. They have done an excellent job thus far and we have full confidence in them to bring to you this exciting new show. Lannister will also be joining the writing team as well.

Clyde Livingston, MYƌJIN and ElMacabre like this post

Back to top Go down
https://wrestleworld.forumotion.com

New DOMINION Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Discussion :: Wrestleworld Discussion-
Jump to: