Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Loose Ends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Clients
Stephanie Matsuda

Loose Ends Empty
PostSubject: Loose Ends   Loose Ends I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 11:58 pm

Chapter 19 Promo #1

"Loose Ends"

Loose Ends Mia_yim_nxt_womens_champ_png__by_bwinter101_ddd162r-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD05ODciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8xZWI0Y2YzZC0xODU1LTRmOTAtYTkyZC04ZWQ3YzRlMTNiNmJcL2RkZDE2MnItNmZmMjVjZDktODA5NC00MThiLTlkNjQtMjU5YjU2ZDkyYWM2LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD04MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

“I’m not going to lie. When I won the American Dream Championship, it was one of the biggest moments of my career. Not only did I get to defeat Claudia Michaels, but I got to accomplish a months-long campaign where I chased after the AD Championship while encountering every obstacle imaginable. I’ve had the entire Underworld thrown my way, and with the help of World’s Finest, we shut them down time and time again. Dreamworld saw a paradigm shift in the power structure from the moment the ref counted three in the main event. The reign of Claudia Michaels was no more. The Professional was dispatched by Nobi, and though Maverick ghostbusted Wraith, it cost him the energy needed to help Claudia retain. Then to add insult to injury, Violet and I sent Cash and Sakura back from whatever hole they crawled out of. It’s been a great summer for World’s Finest. Despite the odds stacked against us, we came out stronger than when we started this war with Underworld. We didn’t win every match we were in, but my allies are still ready to give it their all.”

“Heh, this eight-man tag match is kind of like some kind of fallout. Maverick got some kind of growth spurt and has leveled up from a prince to a king. Stealing a briefcase doesn’t make one a king, but whatever sweets, do you. Alongside him are the Simps of the New School, Jay Jones, and Drago Santiago. Now I’ve heard they were promised a title match for this very strap that sits beside me, but I wonder if Claudy’s gonna agree to that. She might hate my ass, but do you really think she wants Jay or Drago to have that belt? Despite her feelings at this current time, she knows what I bring to the table. Speaking of which, my allies in this match have the same fire burning within themselves. April is definitely disappointed about not winning this belt. Now while she still might hate my guts, she’s going to definitely unleash her anger upon your sorry asses. As for The Wildcards, these guys are great at what they do. After getting revenge, Nobi is feeling a lot more balanced than he did before. He may have sacrificed a part of himself during his feud with Andy, but I’m sure he’ll be back to his old self again, sooner or later.”

“The biggest curiosity in this match is my old friend, Ares Vendetta. This is a man who left us hanging dry at the Trial of Seven Match and then refused to put his hands up against Lannister in the biggest mindfuck I’ve ever seen. I can’t claim to know what his true aim is. Ares has always been one of the biggest mysteries in this business and nobody’s going to solve that enigma any time soon. But if I can beat the ass of Robbie’s son like I did his wife...heh, like I did him, then so be it. Throw in the times I’ve beaten Roxy and I pretty much made the whole Vendetta clan my bitch, huh? Heh, It’s fun to be The War Queen after all.”

“No matter what kind of tomfoolery Claudia’s leftovers may have planned for this match, nothing can take away the fact that it’s a new day for Wrestleworld. Book 2 is a time where we can rejoice and feel glad that we don’t have to put up with no more nonsense in regards to the American Dream Championship. Now it’s just a matter of tying up loose ends before World’s Finest can move on to the next phase of our plan: securing the rest of Wrestleworld’s titles. We may be good guys, but wrestling is a competitive sport. We’re not just here to save the world...but lead it into a golden age. Know it. Understand it. Believe it. This has been your Blasian American Dream Champion. Have a good night everyone, and see you in the arena. Cloudy, out.”
Back to top Go down

Loose Ends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: