Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Answer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layne Driver
Clients
Layne Driver

The Answer Empty
PostSubject: The Answer   The Answer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2020 3:11 pm

[Deus Xavier Machina is shown seated in a chair with nothing but an orange background behind him as he smiles knowingly.]

Hello again, my friends.

Once more, for those who may only now be tuning in to our story, I am Deus Xavier Machina, and I am your Narrator.

We all need something that we can relate to. Perhaps it could be the thought of stepping into a pool of water late at night when you know very well it will be quite chilly. So, of course, you do what most will do in that very situation, and you ease your way into it. You dip a toe into the cold water to get just a small sensation of what you’re about to enter so that your body is more prepared for it. As you ease ever so slightly into the pool, suddenly it isn’t quite as cold as it felt before. Suddenly the task isn’t all that daunting as your body adjusts from the baby steps you’ve taken to get there. 

That is what we are in the process of as Layne Driver competed in a victorious effort at Wrestleworld’s “By The Sword” Pay-Per-View Event. While some of you may yet still be unfamiliar or even cautious of what Layne offers to you, worry not. That is to be expected. We understand that it may be difficult to abide by a hero that was chosen not by you, but for you. However, if you will look into history - your own included - you’ll see that the books you’ve picked up, the television programs and films you’ve watched all feature heroes that were not chosen by you, but for you. They were placed into your consciousness and it was up to you to decide if they were worthy of your acceptance or not.

That is where we are in our story. But as the Narrator, I know where it’s headed. I know where it will go. I know that in due time, you will find that all of this was only just a toe dipping into what seems like water that will bring you a freezing death. But once you ease more into it until you’re finally submerged, you will see that it’s actually quite comforting. You’ll see that you never had anything to fear in the first place. Layne Driver will no longer be a stranger, but a part of you. The vicarious part of you that wishes to travel along with him on this journey.

So relax, because I assure you... the water is just fine.

[Deus snaps his fingers.]

The Answer CsLrBMtww32RxfiPx-mFQC8r0gjQR9gVV2vACxKdOn-8MfW9R7JOB47W6mg0qNS4MkSj-GjTXAK3xEuV1oxWJ5sPpkWCDKjlICmBD0pZjQcCLp1ENjJi6bd8jwLqcGffvFnENGy7

Questions, questions, questions. Anyone else have a question? Anyone? Show of hands, who has a question that they’d like to ask me? Oh, you too? How about you? And you as well?

Everyone’s so fucking inquisitive nowadays, aren’t they?

Whatever happened to the days where you did your job, and the fans who got the privilege to enjoy it simply said “Thank you”? That’s all I want out of your mouths. “Thank you, Layne”. “Thank you for doing Wrestleworld such a tremendous favor, Layne”. You know, I have feelings just like the rest of you. I’m a human like anyone else. I’m flesh and blood and bone and muscle, so don’t go thinking for one second that it doesn’t hurt me when you people have the audacity to question me!

See this? This is what happens when the environment adapts to the people inhabiting it for so long. When the stage is occupied by ingrates, guess what the audience turns out to be. That’s right, they become ingrates as well. They start to adopt all the toxic little traits left behind by the people that they’ve been brainwashed into believing are their heroes! Are you Goddamn kidding me? I mean, look, I get it, I knew this place was going to be a fixer upper. I knew I had my work cut out for me. I knew above all that when you’re starving and dying of hunger, you’re gonna eat whatever you can to nourish you, even if what you find to survive on happens to be disgusting junk food that might keep you alive, but at the same time it’s gonna shorten your lifespan in the grand scheme of things. And while so many of you are just completely ungrateful to all I’ve done already, I know how to show my gratitude. I gave so much credit to Christopher even if it left a bad taste in my mouth. I could taste bile at the back of my throat with every sentence, but I pushed forward because he earned at least a small piece of respect out of me. I’m grateful for people like him that managed to somehow keep Wrestleworld alive and kicking for over a year now, but no more! No more feeding this audience with candy without any caution! Without realizing it’s going to rot their teeth out! It’s going to make them into fat pigs! It’s gonna permanently destroy their health and it’s gonna be ME dealing with them while they’re dying a slow, painful death of Type 2 Diabetes! Because of these PEOPLE. So no more. No more, no more. It’s time to eat something healthy, boys and girls. It’s time to learn that this isn’t the wild fucking west anymore. Order needs to be established, and I’m the guy to do it. You won’t like it at first, sure. You’ll curse me. You’ll hate me, because I’m giving you something less “fun”, but you’ll thank me for the crusade I’ve started. And while criminals like Christopher Sabertooth are wasting away in an unmarked grave, I’ll be forever remembered as a statue in the middle of this place and you will know who did you right and who did you wrong.

So no more questions, alright? No more from any of you. In fact, the only one who should be asking the questions around here is me. I should be asking why on earth some idiot thought it would be a brilliant idea to give Christopher another crack at me after he was thoroughly humiliated at By The Sword? What sense does that make? When you crush a bug and wipe it off of your boot, you don’t ever expect it to somehow come crawling back for round two, right? Because that would go against everything that makes sense in the world. That would be completely illogical. It goes against my new established order, and I don’t like that. So here’s what’s going to happen, Christopher, because I know that you’re tuning in right now like the rest of Wrestleworld is. I know you’re still fuming because I exposed you for the fraud that you are. It’s burning you up to know that you’ll never be anything more than a villain pretending to be less of a clown just because you took off that stupid fucking facepaint. I want you to listen to me and listen clearly… You will not get a second chance. Not in this life or the next. You’re done. You got your Chapter in this book, congratulations. But it’s done and over now, so be on your own. Hell, do us all a favor and don’t even bother to show up on Sunday. I have no further interest in you. And you know what? Part of me just WISHES that I could muster up the energy to humiliate you all over again. I really do, Chris, but unfortunately I won’t be hurting you again. I won’t be smacking you around again. Because you’re nothing but a ghost and my hand would go right through you. Don’t make it harder on yourself than it needs to be.

But I can’t be too mad, now can I? Look, I’m an eternal optimist! Absolutely the most positive guy I know, and it’s not even CLOSE. I mean, you have to be to lead an entire company, obviously. But it’s not something that I just picked up like a skill I had to learn. It’s embedded in my very DNA to look at the glass half-full. That’s why I may look at this match at Chapter 22 and question it when it comes to this company expecting me to celebrate Halloween by being a Ghostbuster for our dearly departed Chris Sabertooth, BUT… He’s got himself a partner, doesn’t he? See, what I did for the sake of Wrestleworld at By The Sword was knock down an obsolete, old, and frankly detrimental pillar that held up this company for all of Book 1. And yeah, it held it up, but that doesn’t mean it passes any code. It’s was still a huge liability and it was a problem, so I solved that problem. I’m The Landlord of Wrestleworld, and I may sure everything is perfect. I make sure rent’s paid when due, and I make for absolute CERTAIN no one stops me from doing my job. But I think anyone who’s ever fixed up a place knows that it’s never just one problem that needs fixing. That pillar may be gone, but then there’s another just like it.

And there he stands. Majestic as ever with his pretty little Title! So ashamed of the way he looks that he feels the need to bleach his hair blond like he’s a teenage girl. I gotta hand it to you, Arata, you bring something different to the table. In fact, unlike Chris, you’re not just some hasbeen waiting for death with nothing left to do, are you? No, you’ve actually got possession of the Championship that’s made you a star here. Hey, I’ll clap for that. I’ll give you the round of applause you deserve, Arata, because I’m all about giving credit where credit is due. You’re an extremely talented individual that took this place by storm when nobody had a clue who the hell you even were. Sure, Daniels was well past his prime and Jaydayne was never good in the first place, but you overcame them both all the same and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are the undisputed Shogun Champion of this company. THAT’S special. It’s just a shame that you’ve had to do it while pretending like you carry some sort of honor. Like you bring actual prestige to it. Believe it or not, I actually tuned in to watch Dreamworld, Arata. I watched you parade around with your family. I watched you send your love to them while they sat at ringside and watched their patriarch handle his business. You’re their hero, aren’t you? Isn’t that sweet… Does it feel good to get the sympathy of everyone by using your family as your personal mascots? 

Today’s all about questions, so let’s give you an impromptu questionnaire, Arata. How does it feel to be willing to hide behind others for your own gain? You bite at Jaydayne Pendragon’s hand even though he coddles you like the golden goose you are to him. Oh, sorry, it was “Golden Dragon”, right? And then you seriously involve your family in all of this to garner even more sympathy? Arata, I know this might sound a little mean-spirited, but while the world was gasping in horror at the sight of you being beaten within an inch of your life by Animus, I was laughing. I laugh when bad people get hurt. I laugh when karma comes back to bite. I thought it was a joy to watch, but it’s not enough. Clearly nobody got the job done, so I suppose I’ll have to do it myself, now won’t I? I don’t know Animus nor do I give a shit about Animus, but he’s my partner and he’ll serve his purpose. But you, Arata, are the one I’m gunning for. You and you alone. For the past year, you’ve been a pillar no less detrimental than Chris. You’re both alike. Poisonous. A cancer to Wrestleworld is what you are when it comes down to it, and it’s a shame to know I’m the only one that sees it. But it doesn’t matter, because I’m the only one who can do something about it. I don’t want your precious Shogun Championship, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get off that easily. I don’t plan to let you walk away without punishment. In fact, I don’t plan on letting you be able to physically walk anywhere again. You’re nothing more than a criminal, just like your partner. Ask Chris what it’s like to get on my bad side, if he still has anything of value to spit out. You’re a little man that’s bought far too much stock into his own hype, so much so that you’ve already forgotten what it’s like to fall from grace. I’m gonna remind you, because I’ll put you there and make sure you don’t ever come back from it. Bring the family too, Arata. I’ll happily give them some autographs. But you know what? More than anything, I think I just want them closer so they can feel what you feel.

Every. Single. Agonizing. Moment. Of. It.

Any questions?

The Answer CsLrBMtww32RxfiPx-mFQC8r0gjQR9gVV2vACxKdOn-8MfW9R7JOB47W6mg0qNS4MkSj-GjTXAK3xEuV1oxWJ5sPpkWCDKjlICmBD0pZjQcCLp1ENjJi6bd8jwLqcGffvFnENGy7
Back to top Go down

The Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: