Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Lashing out against death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Clients
Animus

Lashing out against death Empty
PostSubject: Lashing out against death   Lashing out against death I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 pm

🕸Once again under the blood moonlight, Animus is found, seated cross-legged before a chair he normally sits in. The chair being snapped at its right leg rendering it unusable makes it mere background decoration. As per usual, Animus is not looking happy.🕸

It was only a matter of time. It always is. Oh sometimes it’s very quick, sometimes it takes a very long time, and intertwined in all that is that it’s often routine like the arrival of Fall. The severing of bonds. Untimely demise. Death.

At some point, things always go wrong.

When I was a child, I grew up believing in things as many children do. I believed in the storybook tale of two loving parents working through the American dream to provide their son with a better life in the future than the one we were living then. I’d go to university, they’d pay me through my degree, I’d end up being a famous astronaut and make sure my parents would never work another day in their life, that’s how we all use to talk. It was so swell until the crash, took mom and dad in one fell swoop. They say my father was under the influence that night, but who knows what concoctions can be brewed when the chief of police’s daughter is on the other side of it, and a story needs to go away. Don’t act as surprised as I was, as you all very well know I’m no astronaut and I’m definitely not in the state of mind to be paying anyone else’s bills. Nah, we can’t have nice things, these days we can’t even have Havoc and instead live with Christopher Sabertooth. The only higher education I’ve ever got was in the school of hard knocks and I’m not going up on high above the clouds anytime soon. Even after I breathe my last breath, upwards is not going to be the direction I go, sorry ma, sorry pops. You left me alone since before my number hit teen, and I haven’t been a very nice boy. I guess I let you down as much as you did me.

But I still was promising, all on my lonesome I became a fan of people who got to overcome it all by fighting in that ring and getting their aggression out for money. What a novel idea, making money hurting people? That sounded great for a twisted little brat who was growing more and more messed up as the ages passed. I became a fan of some of the most violent wrestlers in the world. Carlos Rossos, who’d be able to smash people’s face into pieces with their fists alone. Or how about Kevin Devastation and his Blackhand spreading terror in the business? Can’t forget GI Styles, he was a miserable son of a bitch, made depressed angry edgelords like me feel we had a place in the business to spread our misery. And of course, the big man himself, the head honcho Jaywalker! Cruel as can be, getting away with slitting throats and bullying just about anyone, what a role model. Best of all, he got it into his head to run a whole talent agency and invest in a whole slew of stars even before Wrestleworld, and I made the cut. First time I was picked for anything. Man the selling pitch was great, we’d train at this private grotto, we’d get to mold our own identities, and we’d get welcomed into the same violent place that made Jaywalker a Hall of Famer! A legend! And just like with everything else in life, I was let down, I never walked amongst that promised land

Everyone knows, Mr Jones is the last of the generation who even got a glimpse of that promise. Jaywalker seems okay with this, he moved on. Everyone in my generation can’t even pretend to care, not Ms Stone, not Ms Jonae, and sure as hell not Mr Pendragon, but I’m Animus. I am the spider that clings to the decaying and dust-filled corners of the mind that does not forget the past. That’s what hatred is, something that never lets go of the past. I am the representative that strikes against change, the others may let things go, but I’ve come to Wrestleworld to lash out.

And lash out I have and lash out I will in this Outlaw contest.

Outlaw rules, that’s just an Americanized way of saying extreme rules, where the J-Dynasty began and what I was robbed of when our glorious leader left the old world behind. It was only a matter of time until I faced our demons, ironically against a man who is trying to let go his own as he has awoken from the slumber the Nightmare King had left him in. Unlike Sabertooth, I am not in search of answers or trying to find my path without the demons of yesteryear, I am here to wreak havoc and succumb to all my vices in this blasted match of bastardization and American exceptionalism. I am here to show that I am not about to let go of what is my destiny, I will reach the stars through brutality and the J-Dynasty brand way. Because there are somethings that can’t be erased, unlike the Nightmare King that vanished with washed away face paint without leaving any ashes that he was ever here now that see his pitiful vessel on his own. Nightmares may be fleeting moments of time that die as people awake, but real life is constant suffering where only our hatred can follow us wherever we go, undaunted and unrelenting. But isn’t that beautiful in of itself? I think animus is the most human trait of all, and I think there’s a reason it’s tied to the concept of man at our most base nature. It’s the thing that dies with us, we go silently into the night with animosity still in our hearts if you ask me. We dress it up, we hate the right people, we hate for the right reasons, and some people even excuse it by saying it’s all for entertainment, but we always wear it, either clearly on our sleeves like me or in the back pocket like most others.

Christopher, you’ve always held your demons back, pulling out Havoc when you needed him and now burying him away by trying something new with yourself as the first sign that he was in trouble. You’re one of those fools who believe in death and rebirth, or at least you act like it, as if man is like the changing seasons. While we share Fall, unlike the seasons we do not share in the cycles, once our leaves wither and die as blown out embers….. we never come back. The problem with you is that everything you attempt to do is unnatural Christopher, there’s always some angle to your actions and you never just let it be as your emotions wash over you to take you where you ought to go. So forced. No wonder Havoc was weak in the end, he was a mere puppet used by a man who let him out in desperation when being the last real wrestler in the world just wasn’t cutting it for you. That’s another reason I can’t bring myself to look at you, Christopher, you take up such a mantle of cherishing the past and being the last of a dying breed in your mind, yet you’re willing to throw that all away at the drop of the hat when it’s convenient. What happened to the great legacy of true wrestlers when the last one left decided to take a vacation and be the worlds’ favourite sideshow act of frights and superstition? A man who truly clings to the past wouldn’t be able to let it go as easily as you have done time and time again, and therefore you don’t know true hatred. You could never feed Havoc the true dark energy he needed, because you lack that inner beast. You can’t even be the hero you’re out to be now, not if you ask me, your far too shallow to truly grasp at the hearts of the people as anyone can see through you. You can’t beat Layne; you can barely beat back the flies out to eat the last vestiges of Havoc’s corpse, which is all you are. I have to fight you, I have to take my pound of flesh, but that’s just fine, I’m used to fighting death, so facing off against the dying is right in my wheelhouse.

Some people rather let go, walk towards the light, that’s death, that’s what you’re willing to do as you’re always willing to give in and give up Christopher. Or “change” as you would say, all to become a "hero". But I am filled with life, fighting this fight we all end up losing one day, in the most human way possible...with pure unchanging spite.

🕸Animus grabs at the snapped leg of the chair and begins trying to force it back into place and wrap it up with tape he’s pulled out, as the blood moonlight goes to black. 🕸
Back to top Go down

Lashing out against death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: