Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
This ends now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

This ends now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Becksploder
Clients

This ends now! Empty
PostSubject: This ends now!   This ends now! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 11:50 pm

It had been only one show since the loss and already, Saria was happy about not having to team with Pinchy ever again. In fact, she could finally rip him limb from limb. As she is seen, she no longer has glasses or braces and is now sporting blonde hair and a scowl on her face. She then speaks.

“Now hopefully, this is the LAST time I ever have to talk about that racist piece of shit, Pinchy. The only reason he talks in spanish is because I’m latin, which is racist. For months, he’s made fun of the former me for being a game show lover. And I said former, meaning that Saria is dead. I have seen the light and that showed me that I need to refocus. Now hopefully, when I beat the tar out of him, he will understand that I never liked him. I never wanted to team with him. So the fact that he stole my pin last week is no skin off my nose. It rids me of those tag belts and this partnership.”

Saria was sick of her treatment recently and she was about to take it out on someone. She was now sporting trunks and a black and red top with flames on it. Her trunks also sported red flames, like her top did and her boots were all black. She was also sporting a hood, concealing black and red eye paint. Saria was about to go to that dark place if she was put in another match like this one.

She was sick of this shit and wanted to be on her own, not constantly tagging with some loser crab. She was about to say something that would probably rub management the wrong way, not that she cared. She was beginning to get the urge to blast anyone in charge as they had misused her since they signed her. She was a big star in her mind and deserved to be treated like one. She was a talented individual and again, deserved to be treated like one, not constantly being put in comedy matches alongside a fake crab.

“I have no idea what these people don’t get. I don’t tag. I’m a lone wolf. The fact that they FORCED me to team with a joke, is already against my own morals. But someone cosplaying a crab? Please. From now on, there will be no more rematches. I’m going out on my own. And management, if you’re listening, I dare you to find me someone else other than a damn crab, if there’s anyone else talented enough to face me. I don’t care if it’s Mav. Nobi. April Song. Stephanie Matsuda. Anyone but this damn crab. I’m better than that and more talented than that. And you’re wasting my talent by forcing me to face people lower than me. So as of now, I’m calling out anyone on Dominion that isn’t Pinchy. I want competition, no I DEMAND competition. And this promotion is giving it to me or I quit on the spot. I didn’t come here to be embarrassed by a damned crab.”

Saria had morphed into this near demented, more aggressive character and was beginning to exhibit that as she had way more rage to get out of her and this match was her way of doing this. But she wanted to get the message across to staff that she was not one to be fucked with and that in her mind, was what they were doing by constantly pairing her with Pinchy, who she didn’t care for one bit and wanted nothing to do with. To her, Pinchy was a joke that didn’t belong in a ring, hell he barely deserved to be alive, and Saria could see to it that his career die after everything he had put her through.

“So Pinchy, realize one thing. After this match, I’m done with you. I’m moving on. You can take that title and shove it up your ass. I want nothing more to do with you ever again. You’re a joke, just like this brand. I bet you anything no one on this brand even takes this seriously, outside me and Jensen. And Pinchy, I’m going to break every bone in your body. And if I have to go that far, I’m going to kill you. After all the shit you put me through, you no less than deserve to be boiled and eaten. But you know what, I’ve said enough about you.”

She stated. She had clearly seen and heard enough of this and wanted clearly to move on ASAP. She wanted real wrestlers as competition, not crabs. Crabs belong cooked at Joe’s Crab Shack, not being in rings. She wanted to boil this idiot and expose him for the fake crab he really was and she was going to do just that[She stated, frustrated at what was going on. She wanted so much to move on but it was as if Wrestleworld didn’t know how to use her talents as she had multiple talents. She was sick of being used as a comedy relief talent which was why she wanted to get as far away from Bitchy, I mean Pinchy as she could, as soon as she could. But she first had to break him in half. As she lowers her hood, revealing her face paint, the scene finally ends with her letting out a war cry before leaving the scene.
Back to top Go down

This ends now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: