Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

Royal Return : Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marchand
Clients
Marchand

Royal Return : Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Return : Chapter 1   Royal Return : Chapter 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Royal Return : Chapter 1 3EKO

”I did it, Wrestleworld. I came back and put each and every one of you on notice. I made sure you all knew that I still existed. The last time you saw me, I was in a tag team. Estrella had to go get up the duff. She is gonna be on the shelf for a while. Time for the Queen to resume her reign.

Ya see, I am the baddest bitch on the roster and this week I begin proving it all over again. I came out here on the last Dominion to solidify my place amongst the stars. I put Myojin on notice. I put the whole bloody roster on notice.”

Kennedy Matthews is seen sitting on her bed. She puffs on a cigarette as she continues.

”That is when Danse Macabre had to stick his bloody nose where it doesn’t belong. He had to come out with his jazz box and try to win over the crowd, try and take away MY spotlight.

Danse, trying to take away from MY time isn’t smart for ya. It is the dumbest mistake you could ever make. You overstepped your boundaries and over stayed your welcome and for that I must beat your arse. You may have been able to do that bullshit before I came back but my time is MY time and you do NOT interrupt the Queen when she is speaking or posing for the cameras.

You made that mistake. You made it so I already don’t like you. When Kennedy Matthews doesn’t like you, it could potentially be the end of the world. When you cross me, I don’t forget. Ask Ozymandias. Ask Lissie Hope, if the bitch isn’t dead again. When you cross me, I continue to be a thorn in ya fucking side. I continue to hassle ya until ya can’t think straight. It is in me blood.

You need a little history lesson. The Queen isn’t just a moniker I gave myself to seem cool or to seem like a big shot. My mum was the first Queen of the Kingdom, Nanny Matthews. She was simply the best in the ring.

When mum retired my sister, Sadie Matthews, became the Queen. Just like the monarchy we are, she ascended to the throne. I began training for my stay in the States and I became the Princess. I knew my time would one day come.

Sadie’s career was cut short by an accident in a match and thus the current Queen was born. I proudly wear the crown that my sister, God rest her soul, wore to the ring. I am proud to carry on my legacy.”

Kennedy stands up as she stretches a bit and paces the room. She smirks as she continues speaking.

”Danse, what is your legacy? Is it greasy hair and a piece of shit guitar? Do you think you are going to make a name for yourself by interrupting me? Think you are going to make a name off of the fucking Queen of the Kingdom?

Think I am going to allow that, do ya? You aren’t the first to try. You can try to kick the football into the goal but I am going to block you like my name is Allison Hart. I will make sure you don’t get a goal. Keep taking the chance and each time I will slap you back to reality.

Maybe you thought, by interrupting me, you would be a big man and maybe get my attention. Maybe you thought your little pork sword would be suffice as you came out here waving it for all to see, yeah? Here is the thing, I need a real man. I need someone who has manners and class and that is obviously not you. You had the audacity of interrupting me and I will not give ya a pass, I will not let it slide.

I am going to hurt you Danse. I am going to ruin you. I am going to completely make you wish you never came out of the back to interrupt me. Nay. I am going to make you completely wish you never started wrestling.

What happens, Danse, when I tear your whole world in two? What happens when I make you regret every choice you have ever made in your pathetic excuse of a life? What happens when you cross me?”

A devilish smile comes across the face of Kennedy Matthews.

”Then you will call me the Queen of Hearts because it will be OFF...WITH YOUR HEAD!”

Kennedy pops the head off of a Barbie doll as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Royal Return : Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: