Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

A Golden Chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoCalBeauty
Clients
SoCalBeauty

A Golden Chance Empty
PostSubject: A Golden Chance   A Golden Chance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 3:01 pm

(Beauty Melanie is at the SoCal's House of Wrestling dojo with her face covering cleaning up and suddenly Mallory Montana came in thought she's one of the students but she's just here for the interview.)

BM: Sorry we're close toda~ oh! Miss Mallory, I didn't expect that you stopping by. Pretty sure that you here for the interview about the World Domination Match?

Mallory: Yes and about your student/partner Alice Gamer and her partner Senor Pinchy~

BM: Hold on, Hold On! I know what you thinking that Alice can trust Pinchy after winning her first title? In fairness..I don't trust that crab and neither has Alice! But when it comes with the Hybrid Tag Team Championship, what choice does Alice have? But I'm gonna promise this, if Pinchy ever think about turning on my Alice, i'll see to it that i'm gonna have Seafood for dinner and Pinchy will be a main course!

Mallory: Well I know that you care about Alice, after the everything that she's been going through but I pretty sure that she'll be ready against Payne and Thompson. But let's talk about your match, you'll be represent Team Shogun in the World Domination Match, what this match means to you?

BM: World Domination Match, I feel like there's a opportunity for everyone, I mean getting the World Cup is one thing, but a Championship Opportunity of there choosing at ARCADIA? That's big if! I mean look at Team Shogun right now we got RD3 current Kingdom GM in OWA, Christopher Sabertooth one of the most decorative talent in history, Hana Nakajima The Baby Yoda of Pro Wrestling who had the impressive showing at OWA Civil War, and Xavier Grimwood a guy that just wanted to make a name for himself in this business. However we don't know who is the last person in our team that's joining us but I pretty sure that whoever it is, better know what he or she in for.

Mallory: Well regarding of the championship opportunity, do you know what title that You're going for? And Clyde Livingston stated that everyone in Dominion has a responsibility, care to comment on that?

BM: Well to put it plainly Clyde Livingston is right, the war is upon us, is not beautiful when people get sent in the War and not knowing what to expect. But i'm ready for anything! And fars as the championship, what i'm gonna choose after i'm win, well you gonna wait after the match to find out.

Mallory: Well good luck in your match Melanie and thank you for this interview.

BM: Anytime.
Back to top Go down

A Golden Chance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: