Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Welcome to Wrestleworld! We offer here a world unlike any other you've seen before, led by Director, Jaywalker, and the Architects he has assigned to manage the 4 Championships of Wrestleworld that each represent their own culture and wrestling style! Feel free to look around and explore before joining, and enjoy your stay!
Wrestleworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Countdown
Last Event
Wrestleworld Presents
DEATH SENTENCE 2022

Twitter Feed
Latest topics
» HaVeN
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:36 pm by HaVeN

» Desdemona Luciana
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm by HaVeN

» Phoenix Lestrange
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 4:26 pm by HaVeN

» TJ Bennett explains his motivation for Destino
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:02 am by UltimaPrime

» Anarchy unleashed
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 12:00 am by Mr.Horror

» Smarten Up and OBEY
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:46 pm by April Song

» Don't Count Me Out Yet...
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 pm by AmberJenkins09

» My Destino: To Fight
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Emmanuelle

» Lessons learned and that old familiar sting
The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 pm by Devon Slayton

Book 3 Chapters Champions
Under construction...
DOMINION Season 2 Champions
Under construction...
Discord Server
Wrestleworld Partners

The Final Answer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth
Shogun Champion
Shogun Champion
Christopher Sabertooth

The Final Answer Empty
PostSubject: The Final Answer   The Final Answer I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 7:51 pm

The Final Answer Coolte10

A defeated Christopher Sabertooth walks through the curtains after a difficult loss to Reginald Dampshaw III at Chapter 25. A sense of disbelief mixed in with disappointment. Ever since his return after Dreamworld, Sabertooth hasn’t had the best of luck. Apart from his return party being interrupted by Deus Ex Machina or whatever that old bastard calls himself along with the returning Layne Kurobane, taking a new identity as Layne Driver. Not only did he feel cheated of his big moment, but Driver went on to beat him at By The Sword through nefarious means. And now, like the rest of the business has done before, he has leveraged that loss for a title shot, challenging Stephanie Matsuda for the American Dream Championship. Meanwhile, Sabertooth finds himself in a tough spot. Riddled in losses since his return, Sabertooth is finding it hard to believe in himself again. All his life he has been told that he needed Havoc to make something out of his career and this was finally his chance to prove the doubters wrong-- but so far, it seems like they were right on the money. His current loss to RD3 stung the most considering how he viewed the former Shogun contender in comparison to himself. 

He sulks at the sight of cameras following him as he slowly makes his way towards the locker room. Finding a bottle of water, he pours it over his head, coming to terms with the cards he has been dealt. RD3. Animus. Layne Driver. These were only a few of the parties involved in making his life miserable over the past couple of months. All his accomplishments over the last couple of years have come under the banner of Havoc. It was the Demon he has every right to be called a prizefighter-- a belt collector. While Sabertooth has always just been a common man with high aspirations but little to no results. Announcement about his participation in the monumental World Domination match does appear to be an opportunity that Sabertooth has been craving for but the self-esteem and confidence are certainly running low in the Sabertooth camp. The camera points at the broken man, who struggles to look himself in the mirror.

“This isn’t right…. This was supposed to be my come up. The moment where I finally step out of Havoc’s shadow and show the world that I am fully capable of achieving the biggest of things by my own accord. I wanted to show the world that Christopher Sabertooth wasn’t all talk. He wasn’t a fucking punchline in the wrestling community. But the joke, that is my career, keeps on giving. Loss after loss. Whether it be my fault or not-- I do not want to make any excuses. Animus hasn’t made anything easy for me but it would be easy to blame him for all my misfortunes. I know that I would never improve if I were to take that stance. These past couple of months… They haven’t been easy. My body hasn’t fully recovered from the sadomasochistic escapades of Havoc. He put my body through the wringer to satisfy his blood-lust… And my mind? I haven’t stopped having fucking nightmares-- And these aren’t the supernatural kind of nightmares that you can label as fiction and breathe a sigh of relief. No. This is based on the fact that a literal demon took over my fucking soul and now has gone MIA without any particular reason to go by. I don’t have an answer-- even though I have been desperately searching through every morsel of data that I can get to make anything out of it all. I don’t get it! What happened at Dreamworld that cast him away and how was it any different to anything else. I need to know if I have TRULY gotten rid of him. That I don’t need to worry about my sanity on a regular, thinking that he could come back any moment and take away EVERYTHING that I have built over the past couple of months. I have been rekindling with my peers. Understanding my own emotions. Trying to make new connections that I never thought would be possible because I never believed that he’d leave me alone. Imagine being given a new chance at life-- A chance to maybe have a family one day. A chance to maybe have a legacy of your own to remember by, ONLY to be snatched away in an instant because of something out of my hands. That’s the fear that I live with on a daily basis. That’s the fear that I live with when I make friends. That’s the fear that I live with when I get closer to love. Knowing that it could be destroyed in an instant is TERRIFYING! I fucking hate it! I don’t want to live in fear anymore but each fucking day, I am constantly reminded of my past. I am constantly brought down to fucking tears when people say that I am NOTHING without him. They want me gone-- They want HIM! They want a fucking demon to run my life. They want him to take over again because my happiness DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER, does it? Do I not deserve to lead a normal life for once? Do I not deserve to make connections as I have never before. Do I not deserve a chance at love?!! Then why do I keep asking myself if I can really do this-- I can go out there and wrestle my heart out and actually fucking win something for a change. That I can BE somebody in this world. HUH?! Why do I have to keep asking myself if I am sane-- If I am still ME?! YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS? DO YOU? Nobody fucking does. My whole life is a lie-- My career… IT’S A FUCKING LIE! I need help but nobody would fucking answer. They’re all afraid of me. Afraid that I’ll be that monster again. WELL, I AM AFRAID TOO!! WHAT ABOUT ME?! HAS ANYBODY FUCKING CARED TO ASK?!” Sabertooth pulls back on his hair before looking himself in the locker room mirror. Almost as if he is scared of his own reflection, he strikes the mirror with a straight right, smashing it into pieces. Blood trickles down his arm, but Sabertooth doesn’t seem to care. Shattered beyond repair, smeared in his blood, the camera zooms in on the broken pieces-- looking into the broken reflection of the man sitting opposite it. 

-x-

The Final Answer Cbd98-10

The camera zooms out of what appears to be a shattered mirror. But right as the camera pans around, it appears to be inside the residence of Christopher Sabertooth. In the broken reflection, you can see Sabertooth doing pushups by the floor, trying to rebuild his strength from the ground up. He makes sure he maintains good form-- only to notice something peculiar in the reflection of the broken mirror. Sabertooth shudders and quickly backs away in fear, to find a familiar face seated by the bedside. With a demonic smile on his face, he finds the Demon himself, Havoc, staring right back at him. 

“What the fuck are you doing here? A--and how is this possible? You are supposed to be gone!! NO! Please! Go away! I don’t need you in my life! I do not! I want to live! Please! PLEASE!! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE!!!” Sabertooth exclaimed that got a chuckle out of Havoc. He looks over at the shattered mirror and shakes his head in disapproval.

“Look at you. What a fucking broken mess you are. Shattering the mirror… What is that going to bring you? Do you think you’ll stop seeing me in your reflection? Do you think you’ll ever get rid of me?! How foolish! I was intrigued to see what you’ll do without me. After all, I thought you learned some things from me. I thought you were better now than you were before I met you. Before I took over and made things right. But look at you now! How disappointing! Every passing week you find another way to disappoint me and the rest of the people who have a sliver of respect left for you. You promised a grand return. You promised to change your life for the better. And what has that gotten you? When was the last time you even won a match!? Against Jensen Lane? Let’s just say if you had lost to Jensen Lane, you should have retired. So good on ya for getting the easiest win possible. What about the rest? You’re a fucking joke, Christopher. You always WERE a joke! ALWAYS! You were NOTHING without me. All your accolades? They’re not yours, are they? They’re mine! I got them for you! I was the reason you are even at the position you are at. You’re not the former European Champion, I AM!! Now that you’re back to being the bottom fodder talent whose only job is to make other people look better, do you finally realize how important I am for you? I MADE YOU! Not the other way around. You need me! YOU’RE NOTHING WITHOUT ME! You need to accept that. You need to let me in. You need to give up on your fucking ideals and realize that you need me more than I need you. And I’ll get you anything that you ever desired. All the titles. All the fame. All the attention. Give up, Christopher. GIVE UP!!” Havoc screamed as Sabertooth tries to cover his ears. He doesn’t want to believe in the words being said. That couldn’t be right. This was all an imagination. Havoc wasn’t here. He wasn’t talking to him right now. This was just a game being played by his mind. He tried to close his eyes and open them again but the spitting image of his own self, wearing the face paint, stared right back at him. Sabertooth is shaking his head in disagreement with the words being thrown at him. He wasn’t going to let Havoc take over again. He wasn’t going to throw his life away just for a little bit of attention and short-term success.

“NO! NO! I am not going to deal with you again. You ruined my life for a better part of three years. You took everything away from me. My friends. My loved ones. My family! You turned them against me. You made them hate my guts. My peers thought that I was crazy. Thought that I was going through a manic episode. But you were real! And only I could feel the pain that you brought me. You fucking wanted me gone… forever! You wanted this body for your own agenda. You don’t fucking care. You never did! All you do is manipulate people to think that you have their best interest in mind when all you care about is yourself! You only care about your own image. You only care about what the people think about you-- If they praise you as a messiah or not. You never cared about the people, did you? It’s all a fucking act. Your way of getting what you want and being praised as a fucking hero for doing the vilest things. I hate you, Havoc. I hate what you stand for. I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU MADE ME DO! I am not you. No matter what the people say. No matter the narrative going around the industry. I am not you, Havoc. And I am glad! Cause I’d rather be dead than be you again. Leave me the fuck alone! I don’t want you back in my life. I tried and tried to run away but everything-- everybody keeps reminding me of you. I can’t even fucking look in the mirror anymore because I am afraid. I am terrified that I’ll see you in the reflection.” Exclaimed Sabertooth with a flurry of emotions flowing through his body. He is trying to fight his inner demons-- He’s trying to conquer them and move past them. But Havoc doesn’t want that. Havoc wants his way back in. He wants to manipulate Sabertooth’s weakness. He wants to use him for his own agenda. 

“You’re weak! That’s what you are. You are weak without me. You can deny my movement. You can deny my ideals. But you can’t deny the results I got you. I made you the Wrestleworld European Champion. I made you the OWA World Champion. I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE! All the hype that surrounds you is because of me. Your reputation derives from MY actions. So don’t act like I took everything away from you. I gave you a career. I gave you the success that you always wanted as a wrestler. You wanted to make your friend proud, didn’t you? You wanted to make his last wish of becoming a superstar in the wrestling world become a reality. He gave you another chance at life-- So, you wanted to honor him by fulfilling your collective dreams. I MADE THAT HAPPEN! You would have been wrestling in all those no-name companies for a change, barely making it by the day, instead of living in this fucking mansion. I brought you the success, Sabertooth. And I can take it away. You’re not the monster, eh? You want me to tell everybody the truth? The truth of how you found me? Of how you let me in-- Because YOU needed me. You prayed to fucking demons that I’d come back when your career was going down the shitter. You WANTED Havoc back. It wasn’t me who attacked Finnegan Wakefield and wiped his blood over your face, was it? YOU DID THAT! You made that choice. You made the choice of letting me free when Babayka wanted to see YOUR true self. That’s right. I am the REAL you, Christopher. YOU are the monster-- I am just your inner evil personified. Layne Driver was right-- You are trying to change the narrative of your own past to suit your persona now. You claimed to be a changed man-- yet here you are talking to me. Shattering the mirror won’t hide the truth, Christopher. You call yourself The Truthseeker? You wanted the answers, didn’t you? I heard you fucking beg at every opportunity that you got, looking for these so-called answers that you don’t have about me and our connection. LOOK DEEP DOWN, CHRISTOPHER. Search into your own feelings. Look into your heart and find out the truth for yourself. YOU are the monster. You are no hero, Sabertooth. You are no different than me. You say I want to be seen as the messiah-- WELL, I AM! I helped the people with no fucking place to live in-- I gave them a fucking roof. I gave them three meals a day. I gave them a purpose-- I GAVE THEM A VOICE! What have you done to be warranted as a fucking hero, eh? Oh, you won the mental battle against a fucking demon? WELL, YOU CREATED THE DEMON IN THE FIRST PLACE. You were born with it. You were born to be ME! Not boring old Christopher Sabertooth. I WAS your purpose. I didn’t choose you-- YOU CHOSE ME! All of this is your doing, Christopher. And now you can’t take it back. You can’t run away from your past-- Now, that you deem it immoral. You can’t run away from your mistakes and just label them as mine! OWN UP TO IT! LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, CHRISTOPHER. OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES! Screamed Havoc, trying to get into Sabertotoh’s mind. Chris was struggling at this point. He was struggling to block away from the noise that Havoc brought. He was struggling to pay heed to his words. He was struggling to not break down. Everything that he had worked for, was being presented as a lie. All the answers that he sought, were supposedly in front of him. And this supposed truth was harsh to the ear. It was a difficult pill to swallow. And Sabertooth clearly expressed that through his emotions. 

“Y-you’re lying to me! No! This can’t be! You made me do those heinous things. It was all you! I would never do something that would jeopardize another person’s life. You took advantage of how weak I had become. You’re not wrong about that. I was-- and still am to an extent, weak. Weak-minded. I was desperate. I truly was. You showed me a glimmer of hope and presented it as the most fruitful experience of my life. You presented it as an eye-opener. A life-changer. But what you didn’t tell me was what would happen to ME. You never told me that! You never told me that I wouldn’t be able to see another light of the day. You took over my body without my consent. Sure, it did bring me what I wanted. I won’t lie. At some point, I did seek success. I did seek an alternative to the constant boring life that I led. From one match to the other. No progression. Nothing at all. I was good-- but I was never good enough. But you changed that for me. You made me brutal. You made me into a fucking psychopath. And there you have it-- It helped. It brought out this sick, demented side of me that I never thought existed. And I was able to achieve all my greatest desires. I was able to get what I always wanted. Talk about selling your soul to the devil-- Well, I had become one. I didn’t want that. I never wanted to be a bad person. You promised me that we’d change the world-- Well, nothing has changed Havoc. The only thing that has is the title-- that isn’t around your waist anymore. You commanded respect because of the accolades that you earned-- But where are they now? This platform that you spoke of-- Was desperately trying to kick you out. It was trying to get rid of you. And it succeeded with Ozymandias--” Before Saberooth could finish, Havoc interrupts him. A devious smile appears over his face.

“And where is he now? This Ozymandias that you speak of. He ended me, right? So, what has he done with this monumental victory? What has he achieved by dethroning the Nightmare King? Did he take the European Championship to newer heights? Did he make an example out of his opponents, as I did? Because from what I remember, I dominated this match for the longest time. He was barely able to stick any offense into the mix. I was TOYING with him. I broke him down-- And all he did was use his undeniable brute strength to get a momentary advantage out of me. He cracked that body real good-- So much so, that you still feel the effects from it. But what about the damage that I caused him? Why does nobody talk about that?! He was touted as the next big thing. The guy to hold the European banner down for times to come-- but here we stand with him ALREADY got the same label as you. A FORMER champion. He was beaten. And honestly, he was beaten that very night. That temporary victory was just delaying the inevitable. He was never the same since the day I was done with him. And now, he stands across the ring from you again at a similar crossroads as yourself. Trying to get his former dominant self back. Well, I don’t know if he’d ever get his true strength back-- But I do know that you can. You’re staring right at him. All you have to do is let me in and I will bring you back to the place where WE left. Heck, I’ll take you to even bigger heights! Ozymandias is a broken shell of his former self because of ME! Colt Montoya didn’t beat him-- I did. The very same day he won that title from me. I beat him. I broke him down. All Colt did was pick up the pieces. And it has been clear-- The dominant Ozy that everybody remembers from before our match is nowhere to be seen. He now relies on Disqualification victories that YOU hand him for any moral victory. Heck, he even got his captaincy status stolen from him and all he did was gnarl for a bit. That’s not the Ozy I remember. That man tried to KILL me to get the better of our situation-- And he can’t even muster up the strength to take down Animus. What a shame-- It truly is. A beautiful battle between two monsters, trivialized by the now clear, unfortunate, outcome. I was only barred by the restrictions that YOUR body set me-- That’s why we don’t hold the gold right now. That’s why you are desperately clinging on to any fabric of success that you can find. And unluckily for you, Christopher-- There isn’t anything to cling on. There isn’t a place in this society for a failure like you. There isn’t a second chance lying around for you to harp on and make the most out of. It is OVER for you, Christopher. You HAD your shot. You HAD your opportunities. It is time for you to let it go-- These past couple of months, all you have done is fail. All you have done is sully the brand that I built for YOU! Nobody takes Christopher Sabertooth seriously anymore, because you give them no reason to. And I don’t blame them. You’re a fucking mess, Christopher. And you’re weak and pathetic. You have no chance in this World Domination match and you know it. This very well might be your last shot-- And you are blowing it. Move on, Christopher. You are not built for this world. You will NEVER recover. You will NEVER succeed as long as you choose to do it on your own. If you don’t want me-- Then accept your fate. Accept that you’re a failure. Accept that you will never amount to anything ever again. SAY IT, CHRISTOPHER! I FUCKING DARE YOU! He commanded Sabertooth, who was shocked by this different approach Havoc had taken. It’s almost as if he was letting him go-- But at the same time, shattering every single dream that Sabertooth has ever had as a young child. Sabertooth wanted to be a wrestler. He wanted to be a name that everybody in this business could rely on. He wanted to be a brand-- bigger than wrestling itself. And now, he was being exposed as a failure. And for the most part, it wasn’t wrong. He was one. He had failed on countless occasions. He had failed to make his mark ever since his own return. He had failed to be the Sabertooth of old. He was done for. Or was he? Could Chris let it go? Let his dreams die with his career. Let his ambitions run dry as the biggest match of his career loomed upon him. There was a clear choice to make. And Sabertooth wasn’t sure if he was ready to make that choice. After giving it a long thought-- He finally breaks his silence. 

“I accept…” Sabertooth whispered.

“Really?” Havoc questioned, almost with a look of disappointment. “So, that’s it? This is the REAL Sabertooth. A fucking loser. What are you going to do next? Cry me a fucking river? So, this truly is the end of the road.” Havoc pondered as Sabertooth was failing to make eye contact with his inner demons. 

“I accept that I am a failure. I accept that I have done nothing but fool myself over the past couple of months looking for answers that I already knew. I tried to blame myself-- I tried to blame these other pieces that really fit the narrative that I had been screwed. I tried to play the victim card. I tried to farm pity from all the people watching, who’d give me a hint of attention so that I could latch on to it to be relevant again. I did all of that. Maybe, I am broken. Maybe I do need help. Maybe I am NOTHING without you, Havoc…. But. I don’t want to chase success anymore. I don’t want to define my career-- my legacy by the titles that I won. I don’t want to define my legacy by what the media or the world sees of me. For once, I want to base it on something trivial. Something that I should have chased, to begin with. Something so ordinary that you would laugh at me. I want to be happy. I want to live a normal life. I want no drama. I don’t want to embark on epic journeys that will lead me through plenty of battles and wars of my own. I don’t want to be the voice of the voiceless-- for I barely recognize my own. I don’t want to be a messiah that tells people what’s right for them-- A messiah that promises change. I don’t want to be a fucking hero like Layne Driver. That’s not me. It never was. And I am not perfect-- And I never claimed to be. I want to be the young kid who looked at his TV with his best friend and thought to himself that he would want to be a wrestler just like the larger-than-life personalities he saw on his TV. I want to experience the harsh realities of this business, that it waits for nobody-- But I want to deal with failure. I want to deal with moments that would define me for years to come. I want to do all of that… as Christopher Sabertooth. I accept my fate. If I am to never win a championship again, I am content with what I had. I am content with the life I have chosen for myself. I want to be happy again. I want to start a family someday. Maybe even have kids-- I don’t know. I want to teach them how to wrestle-- I want to pass on my years of experience down to other young and upcoming wrestlers. I want to die… knowing that I was Christopher Sabertooth. A wrestler with big dreams out of Aberdeen, Washington. Thank you… Havoc. As surprising as it might be, I wouldn’t even have the opportunities that I have now without the things that we did together. People wouldn’t even care for my existence if it wasn’t for you. I thank you for that. And I also thank you for showing me the answers. Maybe, I’ll finally be able to look myself in the mirror-- not having to question who I really am. I know that now. I am Christopher Velez... Or Sabertooth, whatever most know me by. I had a dream all those years ago to become a wrestler-- And I brought it to fruition. I dreamt of being successful in this business-- And with your help, I made it into my reality. I am sure O’Shea would be smiling down at me if he was watching it all-- And I hope he is. I thank you, Havoc. From the bottom of my heart… You saved me. I was spiraling down into a dark place in my head that I don’t know if I could have recovered from. Thank you… for everything.” Sabertooth muttered to the absolute shock of Havoc. For once in his life, Havoc was taken aback. He didn’t know how to react to the situation. He was being thanked for all the harm that he caused Chris. He was being thanked for the YEARS of torture that he made Chris endure. For once in his life, Havoc felt fear. He felt like he had lost his control over Chris. The light shone brightly behind Sabertooth as he lets out a smile as he looks at Havoc-- who just happens to take a step back. 

Sabertooth stepped towards Havoc and placed his hands over his shoulder-- as Havoc twitched by the mere sensation of touch. The area where Sabertooth held him had started to disappear. Christopher Sabertooth looked at Havoc with a smile on his face as tears rolled down his cheek. For the first time in his life, Christopher Sabertooth had accepted that he was Havoc. For the first time, he didn’t blame the world for his problems. For the first time, Christopher Sabertooth was himself. Havoc’s demonic body began to disappear as he wailed away in protest. He tried to attack Sabertooth but as if a protective barrier had formed around him, Havoc couldn’t lay a finger on him. He was being broken down into pieces, just like the mirror behind him. As his body completely disintegrated away from existence, Havoc’s helpless eyes cried for help. He demanded his former vessel to save him. To give him a chance. With a final glance upon his captor-- Sabertooth proudly looks at The Nightmare King.

“Goodbye… King.” With that last phrase, Havoc completely vanishes from existence. The mirror behind him has magically been repaired. The walls don’t look as gloomy as before. Sunlight is pouring into the room as a confident Christopher Sabertooth wipes away his tears and looks at his reflection in the mirror. The brown hair-- His hazel eyes. His confident smirk. His popped up collar. Sabertooth had finally seen himself in what seems like years. He nods at himself -- as his eyes burst wide open. Christopher Sabertooth is now seen lying in his bed in that very room. He looks at the mirror-- And it still appears to be shattered from when he broke it. Had it all been a dream? Had he lost his mind? But somehow-- someway, it had been just the thing that he needed. Christopher Sabertooth was feeling better than he had in months. He was confident. Even if it had been a dream-- His questions had been answered. With a look of determination, Sabertooth put on his joggers and sweatband and started tying up his shoes for a morning jog. Without a moment of hesitation, Sabertooth starts to heal physically as he had mentally. He wanted to be a better version of himself and for that-- he would put in the effort. Sabertooth left his room in a hurry to start his day with a morning jog, leaving the scene. But the camera panned around the room and to the bed-- to reveal black and red paint marks on the white beddings, exactly where Havoc was seated. 

The Final Answer Disint10

-x-

The scene begins at a gym as the camera pans around to reveal Sabertooth practicing his strikes with a practice dummy. He is throwing kicks at it with vigor, just as another figure appears on the side. It just happens to be that Hana Nakajima, his fellow Shogun partner, and also his current life partner happens to be practicing with him. She has been a phenomenal emotional support to him throughout these tough times. An unlikely pairing at first sight, but Hana’s overbearing positivity has brought a wonderful change in Sabertooth’s demeanor. He is finally being himself again-- he is finally happy. And while Hana and Sabertooth might end up standing across each other as opponents in the ring, he appreciates Hana being there for him. 

Sabertooth, gassing out, looks at Hana as they both sit down by the bench to catch their breath after their workout. 

“That’s good. So, this is what Arata taught you, eh? Quite impressive. Looking at you, I couldn’t tell that you could actually hit that hard. By the way, I don’t know if I have thanked you for what you have done for me--” Sabertooth continued but Hana put her finger by his lips to stop him.

“Don’t be ridiculous! I am not doing this out of favor-- This is what people who care about each other do. They are there for them when they need it the most and I will be there for you if you need me again, as I am sure you will be there for me. I know, we are still new to this relationship of ours, but I feel like we have a connection that goes beyond our time together. I feel like I have known you for years. When I saw you upset over stuff that happened over the last couple of months, I felt your pain like it was mine. I didn’t know how to deal with the whole Havoc situation-- But I don’t think anybody really does. It was weird knowing that you were Havoc-- because of the whole Frontline and Ashes thing…Hana gestured but Sabertooth nodded his head in understanding. “I don’t really care about your past. That’s not why I am with you. You’ve made me feel special, Chris. You’ve made me feel loved. You’ve made me feel like I am the only girl that matters in the world and I love you for it. We kept our relationship a secret for a while knowing the public reaction wouldn’t be as understanding as we are. But I am happy to see that people have respected our privacy. And I am going to be here with you, throughout your journey of self-improvement. I am so glad that you’re feeling better.” She completed, with a soft smile on her face. Chris appreciates how understanding his girlfriend is. In fact, Hana Nakajima is the first true human connection he has made in years as himself. And Sabertooth wants her to know that he appreciates her.

“That has some part to do with you… Well, quite a lot of it. Honestly, I feel like I can be a better version of myself-- now that I can move past the whole Havoc chapter. I was so stuck up in the past, digging for unnecessary answers that never needed to be uncovered. But now that I have done that, I feel like I understand my position in this world. Whether that be through the wrestling telescope or the grander scheme of things. I think I understand my value. I understand what I need to do to be a better person. I am no longer seeking to be the perfect hero-- The man on a redemption arc, who wouldn’t stop till the whole world loves him. I understand the acts that I committed as Havoc. I understand that it is not easy to earn trust-- it will be a gradual process. I don’t expect people to forgive or forget my sins. As they should! I would probably have done the same in their shoes. But in retrospect, I feel like I have a lot more to learn as a person. My wrestling skills may be top-notch for the most part-- after all, you can’t take the wrestling out of a wrestler. But my social and personal skills need a lot of improvement. I need to understand my own mental health-- I need to understand the manic episodes I go through are just that… And I have you to remind me that it does get better. There is light at the end of the tunnel. There is a way to change. I am not doomed to be that demonic creature that ran rampant in wrestleworld and left a path of destruction in his wake. I want to be the wrestler’s favorite wrestler-- the man who practices his craft since his early teens to be good at something-- It’s the only thing I know, Hana. It’s the only thing that I ever cared about… before I met you, of course. This brings me to an interesting crossroad-- War of the Worlds is right around the corner. We happen to be on the same team. The Shogun Team. But our relationship might get an early test if it does boil down to the Shogun Division-- which I think it will. If it comes down to the two of us, would you go easy on me-- or not give your best?” He questioned with a sense of intrigue on his face. Hana didn’t take too long to think about it. 

“With a heavy hand on my heart, I would have to kick your ass.” She giggled as she completes her sentence leading to Sabertooth breaking out into laughter. 

“I wouldn’t have it any other way. At the end of the day, it’s our job to give our very best in that ring. I don’t think it’d be fair to all the fantastic competitors in that match if we were to hold a bias against each other. Don’t expect me to go easy on ya-- But you will be the first person I celebrate with when-- if I were to win.” Chris said playfully as Hana signals otherwise.

“Listen, mister. Don’t you think for a second that I am out of this competition! I am very well amongst the top competitors in this matchup and I won’t hear otherwise. I am going to give you some tough competition!” She exclaimed, with confidence.

“Speaking of our competition, it almost seems like the Campeonatos de Parejas and American Dream teams bit the short end of the stick. I will be the first to admit that I am not awfully familiar with what happens down at Dominion. Oh. I misspoke. I didn’t mean to talk down on Dominion-- But looking at MOST of the talent they have to offer, they appear to be a group of comedy acts putting on a circus show. Without names like Lillie Saint, MYOJIN, Violet just to name a few-- I don’t think that the competitors have any actual credibility in the ring. They certainly don’t have the pedigree to match their brash mouths from what I have been seeing. While April Song and Jay Jones are two fitting choices for captains-- There’s only so much talent to go around in those teams. Cynthia Rose and Crazy Violet stick out like a sore thumb will the others don’t do much for me. “So Fly” Don Jordan is a new face-- A big guy, for sure. But he seems harmless to me. Jimmy Johnson, although very entertaining, has about as much of a shot as MINORI or Coach Hank or Daniel Horror. Danse Macabre and Kimberly Chase are interesting options because they do have the potential to succeed-- But so far, they’re unproven commodities. In the case of Kimberly, she was just an eye cand for Colt Montoya until she decided to be something more than that. She has a lot more to go when it comes to being an in-ring technician, so to speak.” He said while trying not to immediately discredit most of his lesser-known competition.

“Oh, you don’t have to beat around the bush. These people are not going to win. Period.” Hana suggested without any remorse.

“Well, I was just trying to be nice. As for Cynthia-- we recently shared the ring with her and she does have the goods needed to be successful in the business. She beat Nasir Moore, for fucks sake. It’s no easy feat-- Trust me, I’d know. Along with you and Lillie, she happens to be one of the female talents that have genuinely piqued my interest when it comes to in-ring competitiveness. Violet is also a unique case-- A wildcard, so to speak. We don’t even know what we are getting with her and her different personalities. Honestly, it’s weird looking from my perspective, knowing that I had my own fair share of split personality drama to deal with. It nearly ruined my life-- so it’s nice to see Violet keep all of hers in check. As a competitor, she may not be as impressive as you lot-- but her unpredictability and explosiveness certainly add to the entire package. She could be an interesting opponent at War of the Worlds.” Sabertooth completed as Hana nodded in agreement. 

“And then we have the captains. Well, I won’t say much about April, knowing your connection with her. Also, you’d probably kick my ass if I muttered a single bad word about her, not that I have any, to begin with. But April is a pillar in the wrestling world-- A true badass, so to say. I am not going to lie, Sweet Melody is probably one of my favorite double acts in all of wrestling. The chemistry that you two share is incredible-- And no! I am not jealous! Although, I am interested to see how you deal with the possibility of facing her in the ring. I know it won’t be the first time-- but with a stage as such and an opportunity as big as this, there will certainly be some sparks flying. I have always wanted to share the ring with April, so I welcome the challenge. But Jay Jones on the other hand-- Oh boy. That man has been taking my name a little bit, hasn’t he? He was quick to dismiss me as an opponent because I am not Havoc. First of all, thank you for seeing the difference because most people don’t. They just label me as the same person-- same actions-- the same everything! But Jay Jones could see the difference… Not a good difference. He appears to be a fan of Havoc’s work but seeing my current performance in Wrestleworld, I am not surprised that he has chosen to talk down to me. Having years of experience over him, I’d know better than that before disregarding anybody. Sure, I haven’t shown anything of interest so far into my return-- But this is barely the beginning. I have just come to terms with Havoc benign a thing that happened, and it truly isn’t easy getting over something like that. It takes time-- You don’t heal years of mental and physical scars overnight and I am not surprised that so many people got the better of me in these last couple of months. But that is exactly why I have been working as hard as I have over the last couple of weeks. Thanks to you, babe, I have found the motivation to be a better person. To be a better version of myself. And I feel like I have done that! So before you say things that start annoying me Jay, you should really pay heed to the business. After all, it’s all about business, isn’t it? While he has been killing it, almost becoming an honorary-- or dishonorary in this context, member of the Underworld for doing Claudia’s bidding. Of course, he failed to take the title from the great Stephanie Matsuda-- but hey, haven’t we all? He has kept his confidence and his chin held high and I respect that. But at the same time, before you say the things that you do-- learn to respect your peers. I may not be as dangerous as Havoc was-- But I am lethal when it comes to the ring. Watch it, boy. Or you may face the consequences of it--” He said while talking about the young man. Only to realize that he sounded a little bit like his former self, hence trying to lighten the mood as Hana worryingly laughs along with him.

“Anyway-- We head to the European Division. Oh boy. What do we say about the Euro Division, eh? A championship once held by Havoc-- which is still the standard for a dominant champion in Wrestleworld. Ozymandias almost appeared to be the new flag bearer for the upcoming era in the division-- but it all fell apart, didn’t it? I don’t want to echo anything Havoc says but it does seem like a part of Ozy died with him at Dreamworld. What was seemingly the come-up of a new monster in the business, turned out to be the biggest letdown of the year. What a disappointing run with the Euro belt, isn’t it? It’s not hard to see that Ozymandias is a credible threat. After all, despite all the beating he took, he still vanquished the seemingly inconquerable Havoc. But it’s a shame to see he’d bend over backward to relinquish his captaincy to somebody like Animus. And Hana, you and I both have a lot to say about Animus. So, I’ll get to that later. As for the rest of the European Divison? It is seemingly quite stacked. Lillie Saint and Kennedy Matthews being two names that have impressed me over the past couple of months. While Lillie has had quite a rise as a competitor in the ring, she has also tried her best to grow out of her brother’s enormous shadow. Lillie is quite a menace in the ring! I know, you don’t particularly like her babe but just cover your ears for a couple of seconds, will ya? As much as I appreciate your compliments about my appearance-- Trust me, I haven’t forgotten about the Twitter spat you had with my lady. But that is for her to speak on. I didn’t appreciate the tone you took when talking to her about me-- I don’t know about you, but blaming Hana for looking out for me is similar to blaming Colt for giving a shit about you. Also, it’s quite hypocritical of you to complain about participating in the DreamScape match seeing that the winner is now getting a title shot against the great Arata Asakura. That COULD have been you, but here I keep hearing about the Japanese table match that should have had you-- And your friendship with Violet? That’s all fine and andy but dare Hana have a boyfriend or just somebody that she cares about-- that’s not her business all of a sudden? Either way, I do like the confidence that you exude. But like the other budding talents of this industry, you have ways to go before you can get to my level. Yes-- Even in my semi-broken-former-shell-of-myself form, I am better than you. In fact, I am better than most in that ring. And I don’t plan on you getting a victory over me or my team. There Hana. You can listen now!” He finished as Hana comically lets go of the earmuffs that she made with her hands. She makes an unassuming face, knowing that Chris probably commended her newly former rival, shaking her head in disgust. 

“What about Jensen Lane or Neutral Coomer, huh? You don’t want to talk about them?” She jokingly suggested as Havoc chuckles to himself.

“Oh. How could I ever forget about the great Jensen Lane-- Oh I am sorry, Jensen Kidd-Belmont. Listen, she has a hard time remembering my name or the matches that I have been involved in-- Even going as far as claiming victory over me that never happened not too long ago-- But I digress. I am sure she’s not a bad person. It appears though that she might be a bit delusional if she thinks she has a sliver of a chance in this matchup-- And that’s coming from me! As for Coomer-- Eh. Silly name. I don’t really know or care too much about him. But I know who I do care about. Somebody that has been a constant thorn in my path over the past couple of months. Somebody who just can’t have enough, can he? I know that he betrayed your mentor-- But he has been trying to break me down further into madness every passing week. It was a hard enough pill to swallow having lost to him in a one-on-one contest-- but knowing that a constant threat is looming in the background whenever I am in that ring, is annoying to say the very least. Animus may have his reasons to do so-- At first, I thought he was being a buddy-ol-pal with the dastardly Layne Driver-- but that connection seemingly ended ever since Layne moved on to torment Stephanie. As a man obsessed with betrayal and deriving his strength from spiders of all things-- It seems like he truly has become a pest that I seemingly can’t shake off. Now finding himself in a match where he will most likely target me throughout. He’d want me out. He’d want to beat me again-- But I won’t let it be that easy for him. He should have learned by the end of Chapter 25 that I am not going to take his constant shots at me-- and his consistent obsession in interfering in my business lightly. I had no reason to hate Animus, to begin with. But the past couple of months has changed that. I do not like him. I do not want him to succeed. I do not want him to leverage my past and make a mockery out of me in the ring, week after week. I know I can say that with experience Hana, but Animus has crossed the line when it comes to this business. I don’t care about being a broken fucking mess anymore. I don’t care about the losses that I have been dealt with by my own incompetence. If it is the last thing I do, I will make sure you DO NOT win this match. I will make sure that your run as captain of the European Division is as embarrassing as Ozymandias’ reign with the belt that Havoc made famous. Animus, I do harbor hatred for what you have done. I do harbor hatred for the unnecessary pain that you made me deal with. You nearly pushed me into the levels of insanity that made me turn into Havoc in the first place. If it wasn’t for my rational thinking and Hana being a constant source of motivation-- I probably would have fallen down the deep trenches, and this time-- I wouldn’t have made it out of there. You NEARLY ruined my life, Animus. You NEARLY took everything away from me-- You made me into a laughing stock in Wrestleworld. And I can’t have that. I can’t let you get away with that. And at War of the Worlds, I will show you exactly why you shouldn’t have messed with me, to begin with. Sorry babe, but I have to say this-- I am not Arata Asakura. I will not let you be a constant hindrance to my career any longer. Your reign of terror ENDS at War of the World. And that is a Christopher Sabertooth promise. I may no longer be Havoc-- but I can be just as sinister if time asks for it. Don’t make me stomp you like the little spider that you are. I will tear through the large web that you have laid for me-- I am not falling for it any longer. Fuck you, Animus.” Sabertooth finished, blowing with emotions as he speaks of the man that has been screwing him over every passing week. Hana can sense that Sabertooth feels his battle with Animus is personal-- She understands that Chris wants to be the one to end his run at War of The Worlds. And she supports him in his journey for just that-- She takes him by his hand and nods in agreement. 

“Fuck him. No matter what, I won’t get into your business with him. You can deal with him yourself, as I will deal with Lillie. As for our team-- We don’t have too many bad apples in the bunch. As much as I don’t like Reggie, he has been a constant top tier wrestler in the business over the past couple of years. He gave Arata a run for his money-- even put me through the wringer. I know, that you two don’t exactly on good terms, but for the benefit of the Shoguns-- we have to work together!” She exclaimed, knowing that Chris wasn’t about to agree with her. But maybe her cuteness will make Chris reconsider this unlikely alliance with RD3.

“Listen. I am not particularly happy with what happened at Chapter 25. RD3’s win was cheap-- But a win’s a win. I will give him the credit for that. He also happened to win the four-pack lumberjack challenge between the four capable captains-- So, it is impressive to say the very least. This is the best he has looked in months. But having seen what he has done with the Shogun division, I am not sure he has anything more to offer. Sure, he could pick a different title to challenge for, if he was to win-- But knowing how persistent he is, he’d probably waste no second wanting to curb stomp Arata. He is a powerful ally to have and I am not against the idea of him being the captain-- but RD3 is a known choker. He has choked at the biggest of stages with incredible opportunities in his hand. I don’t want War of the Worlds to be yet another case of that. I don’t want him to ruin this for us. So, just for our sake-- I will listen to what he has to say. I will let him take the command, even though he has proven to be an unworthy leader of the Shogun Divison, having shown no Shogun values. It is what it is. But you know when it DOES come down to the Shoguns-- Only one will survive. And I don’t plan on it being anybody else but me. Sorry babe.” He said, knowing he’d have to fight with his lovely girlfriend if it does go as plan.

“I am the saw way. You have no reason to apologize. As I said, I will kick your ass!” Exclaimed Hana with all her Shogun pride.

“That settles it. With a wildcard like Xavier Grimwood amongst our ranks and the persistence shown by Beauty Melanie-- We are ought to win. Shogun will walk out as the victor of this War-- The Shogun Pride is deeply rooted inside of me. I have been a Shogun before, as part of WWH. And I plan on making the Shogun Division proud with my efforts. I want to make you proud too, Hana. This is a big opportunity for me-- A way for me to turn this shitshow around. To make something out of my own merit. I want this more than anything else. I want to win. I want to succeed, Hana. I chose to do it without Havoc. But I want to do it with you, by my side. ARCADIA will become the rise of Christopher Sabertooth-- And its first chapter starts at War of the Worlds. And that’s not a statement-- That’s a fucking fact. The Last Real Wrestler is back. Witness my true legacy unfold.” Sabertooth said with a look of confidence in his eyes. Something that has been missing over the past couple of weeks. We are starting to see hints of Sabertooth of the old. And now he has Hana Nakajima by his side to help him through this new journey. The pair get back up and get busy with their training regiment as the scene fades to black. 
Back to top Go down

The Final Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestleworld :: Roleplays :: PARADISE :: Promos-
Jump to: